Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:58 pm
How did this happen to me
The reflection of false hope

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside

I just refuse to see
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui exited the train a few people in front of her brother. She had become rather bored with his little conquest during the train ride and now wandered off to see if she could find anyone more interesting or amusing. She immediately noticed a rather Asian looking boy with a few other students. She slipped through the crowd until she came upon the group. "Hello." She said, smiling, and feigning a sugary sweet persona and running her fingers through her hair gently."I'm Rui. Rui Owen. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." She blinked her eyes innocently. She was good at putting on an act, and this group seemed to be an interesting congregation of people.

Rei watched his sister walk off and shrugged before sauntering over to Alaric and his twin. "You think you could get away from me that easily?" He asked with a smirk and a wink at the Gryffindor. He was having way to much fun with this kid.
OOC: Rui is referring to Night and company.

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:11 pm
♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: Threstrals
♫ What I'm thinking: Maybe Sam'll tell her to leave...that's likely...
♫ What am I doing; Petting the Threstrals.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin jumped when Remy spoke to her. "Uh, yeah sure." She said, the continued petting the threstral. Then Rem asked what she was doing. "You mean you don't see it? Gracie said that it was a threstral and you can only see them...if you've seen death...You haven't seen death, have you?" Cait looked at Remy, then back to the horse-like creature. She thought it was strange how calm it was around all these people.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

Alaric
Jonathan Fallrein
12~ Gryffindor~ Pureblood

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

Alaric watched the other student with keen, but distant interest. Eyes shifting from face to the next, Alaric's lips slowly spread into a smile. When a voice interrupted his silence, he turned and smirked.
"So you've come to visit me? Besides, if I wanted to get away I would have done it already," he said with another smile. It was a fake expression, but Rei didn't know that. He looked at the boy.
"Rei, why me? You know how many other boys there are here. You haven't even talked to one of them."

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

((Out of Character~~ ))
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather stood in the darkness, alone, watching other students hug and chat and laugh and smile. A part of her missed that feeling of being happy and friendly, and another was perfectly content with losing it. She was surprised that Dhylan had not yet found her. Had he even gotten off the train? She hadn't seen him since she yelled at him before the train left. Thinking back, she wondered if he truly had "broken his heart in her hands" as Remy told her, then she pondered why it was not exactly bothering her. She did care about him, and he cared about her. Right? Shaking her head, she shooed the thoughts away. Too much thinking. It hurt her brain. Apparently, she wasn't the only person playing "lone wolf" at the station, for Sun was standing off from the groups of students, hiding away in a corner. She slowly approached him, standing by his side and looking out into a sea of nameless faces. "Ya know, sometimes I wonder what they're all talking about, then I realize that it doesn't really matter too much..." she said, crossing her arms across her chest and staring at the crowd. If she was going to be alone, and Sun was going to be alone, then they could be alone together.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi lead both him and Bradley off the train with their hands still in contact with each other and onto the platform. He saw students of all ages and house interacting with each other and was a bit startled by the large number of people. The orphanage he grew up in always had small amounts of children and the number nearly always remained stagnant with number of kids being adopted and then some coming in. Seeing the crowd in front of him made him a touch nervous, he'll admit. Finally after a few minutes he found Alaric over with Rei chatting again and couldn't stop the smirk from forming on his face. Or from leading his new friend over to his adopted older brother. "Hey, hope you're train ride was as productive as mine. I met, well re-met, a new friend of mine. Bradley this is my brother Alaric and his loverboy Rei." Tobi chuckled a bit at his words.

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun watched the students, some running, others walking. But they all had a common goal: To reunite, once again, with their friends. Sun has none, so he wasn't worried about finding his friends in this massive blob of humans. Though that didn't stop one of Chase's friends to find him, and join him in this little corner. He expected to be smacked or something like that, since he was being depressing in this otherwise joyful celebration. But instead, Heather seemed to be in a similar mood; Solemn and analytic. "Socializing seems to be a thing of the past, doesn't it?" Sun asked. Conversations that Sun once admired was now pointless.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Second Year
Unsorted First Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

“I don’t think I am either.” David agreed. “Sounds familiar, like when you said I was going into Slytherin.” Chloe told him. “Yeah well you believed me.” He told her. “Fine… Hey Newlyn have you talked to Charlotte at all? I haven’t seen her yet.” She said completely derailing her thought. She was wondering how Charlotte was doing and seeing everyone talking with one another it made her question why they hadn’t run into her just yet. They were friends after all. “Charlotte? Is that the Gryffindor that your friends with Chloe?” David asked his sister curiously. He only had to listen to her talk about her friends all summer so he caught on quick. “Yep that’s the one.” She answered him.

Status: Excited and Glad to be back... Wondering about Charlotte.
With: David, Newlyn

With: Chloe, Newlyn

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Cain looked from Steffi to Luke. Their group was missing one important member. Where was Bree? He searched for her in every direction, but didn't find the familiar head of red hair. Had she gotten lost? Did she even get off the train? Had she been hurt? Trampled? Kidnapped? Murdered?! Cain found a bench and jumped up onto it so he could see above the crowd of students. "Bree? Breeeeeeeee?! Where are you?!" he called out. His height gave him several advantages in life, and this happened to be one of them. Hopefully it would help him find his sister.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogsmeade Station

Stepping off the train Ronyo looked around at all the students, both new and old that had surrounded the station. It was a large collection of both groups of students and it looked to be growing even more so from the famous train. More and more spilled out and gathered up into groups to talk about summer and future school plans. The returning students were already gathering closer to the carriages waiting for the time to head up to the castle ahead of the first years. Ronyo could see several of the young students he knew moving to talk with their friends and he smiled hoping they were finding some happiness even if for a brief moment, because the group could use it.

Looking around Ronyo also spotted a tall blonde who didn't have to be standing amongst the rabble of students anymore. Hey had a feeling she was being overly protective of the ones from the summer and honestly he could not blame her for it. The white haired boy moved through the group of small students and the somewhat taller ones too, so he could stand next to Tamara as she watched the kids.

"Not really your normal crowd anymore, taking in the old memories or is the mother in you coming out?"  
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Waiting for the carriages
What am I thinking? Back again.

Katrina turned to her girlfriend and sighed, with a shrug. "Teenage angst, huh?" she said with a smirk. Interlocking her fingers with Ariana's she kissed her girlfriend lightly. "Want to go wait by the carriages?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris giggled at Autumn's comment. She was also excited, or... was that nervousness? So many people in one place, as Night had said, was starting to get to her. It freaked her out a bit. Gotta be brave... she thought, trying to push the thoughts away from her mind. They still lingered near the back of her brain, but other thoughts were at the front now. "Me too, but no dying. I'll need you to get through all this chaos." she said, smiling a little. Some might think it was just an expression or an exaggeration, but Iris was one hundred percent truthful in what she said. Friendship was the only thing that could pull her through the school year, and she needed Iris and Night and Jacob and even Jared for that, wherever he was. "Yeah... Lots of students..." she said in response to Night's remark. How would they all fit in the Great Hall? Glancing at the girl who introduced herself as Rui, Iris smiled. "Hi.... My name is.... Iris." she managed to say. More new people. So many friends in one day. It made her happy just thinking about it.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Headachy.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam looked up as the Third Year sat down next to him. Truth be told, he hadn't exactly heard what she said, lost in his own thoughts. "Oh, hey Cersei," Sam said and rubbed his temples again. The headache was starting to develop into a real problem. "How.. uh... how was your summer?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:35 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Unsorted Half-blood

Clutching Trinket tight to her chest (which made her mrow in spite), she waited until everyone else passed by her before making her way off the train. Her eyes were wide and stared around at anything, having no idea where she should be going, or how she would even get there. One thing was certain; She was keeping her precious cat with her. It was the only friendly and familiar face around, even if that face didn't look too amused at that particular moment. "Don't worry," she whispered in Trinket's ear, "Soon we'll be inside Hogwarts!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared finally caught up with his new friends. He had ended up carrying a stray toad to safety when he found it on the ground and at risk of being trampled. When he got there, a new girl has shown up, saying her name was Rui.
He smiled absently at her as he gazed out towards the lake, the moonlight reflecting across the water. He was easily distracted, whether it was amiss toads or glinting water. He waved at the girl and said his name.
"My Dad's our Transfiguration professor," he said randomly. Now he was staring fixedly at iris' red hair. He looked up and grinned.
"Sorry, I just remembered that."

(OOC~ ))
King

Kai Sparrowheart

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games