Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:07 pm
Lifted up on the edge of a building in a handstand position Brink looked down at the city as he slowly lowered himself down then back up to the position. "Seventy-nine" he muttered sweat dripping of his face and coating the ledge beneath him. He had been up for awhile now unable to get a good night sleep and decided to work out for a bit the last bit of it culminating in these hanstand pushups. "Eighty" he chocked out the last one as he lowered himself fully and stood up walking off the ledge to the rooftop as he rolled his arm a few times. The event's of the prior day had been talked about on the night news speaking of an unknown merc fighting against the titan's and being taken to prison. From the sound of it the team was getting stronger and that was making him happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 am
Starfire woke up, slowly. It was refreshing to be back here. It was like visiting an old friend, she thought as she snuggled her face up against her pillow. But today was a new day. She threw back the covers and walked around the tower a bit, re-familiarizing herself with the layout. She wasn't sure which room was Raven's, and she would surely feel awful if she walked into somebody else's room unwanted. Well, Raven would probably be up already. The sun was already starting to glint through the windows. Raven would probably be on the roof, meditating as always, Starfire thought with a giggle. Alright, time for a morning surprise! She came up on the roof, and yes indeed, Raven was there. "Good morning!" she exclaimed cheerfully as she tackled her friend from behind.

[Only of Cannibalism :; @ omgIisonfiyah ; yes, I did pass my permit test. I only missed one question! c: ]

LovelyAdversity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:34 pm
((Yay! Good for you, Arina-chan!))

The Future is not set in Stone...

"Ack!" Raven squawked, falling the two feet to the roof as her friend tackled her. "Good morning, Kory," she laughed. "Did you sleep well?" It was definitely comforting to have her best friend around again and up to her old tricks.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:43 pm
Tyler woke up and headed down to the basement to get his bike he could not afford to wait any longer for his suit to be done. He hoped the man who was upgrading his suit was not there he'd hate to have to hurt him he was also not proud of what he was going to do he checked his pocket the portabil drive was there. He took off on his bike keeping his comlink by him encase the team needed him. After a bit of driving he reached the spot that star had token him. He walked up to the door and quickly picked the lock entering the door he saw his suit. It had some new fetchers but it was a far way from done. 'Well that's what this baby's for' he threw on his suit on and clocked he turned on the man's computer, he quickly went threw file to file till he found all the work he's been doing for his suit as well for some other things. Most likely work for crooks he popped the drive in and started to download the information to it. Once he did that he deleted the information on his suit. Star made it clear he was shifty to who he sold too and the less info flying around on his suit the better. He shut down the computer and left locking the door on the way out so the room looked mostly the same as he came in once he came to his bike he called the tower "Hey Puff the magic dragon you there?"  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 am
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos was in the kitchen finishing up his buttered toast and cereal.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena saw Jenos as she walked into the kitchen and smiled. "Hey, Jenos. How's your shoulder?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:11 pm

"Sore, but then again I guess it would after taking a bullet. How are you?" Jenos asked, noting that she had seemed incredibly tired the previous day as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Rowena smiled and used her telekinesis to grab a Poptart from the cabinet. The things were full of sugar and tasted somewhat like cardboard, but she liked them anyway. "I'm fine now. Summoning a separate dimension takes a lot of energy, but I've gained it all back. You should have my mother take a look at your shoulder."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 pm

"I'd ask, but I have no idea where she is." Jenos said sheepishly and downed the rest of his cereal.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Rowena shrugged and pointed at the ceiling. "If I had to guess, I'd say she's likely to be on the roof. She likes to meditate at sunrise, and that's the best place to see it. You should have had her check you out when you got back yesterday," she added with a slight frown.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:09 pm

"It is like I told our beloved Dragon, I'm tired, please lemme sleep. End quote." Jenos said and began washing his dishes by hand before putting them away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:05 pm
(So what are we waiting on?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:12 pm
DM Draco Moondragon

LovelyAdversity

Raining Eri

((Them. I'm not sure Eri's going to be coming back, though.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:11 pm
(Oh...What happens if Eri doesn't return cry )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:43 pm
((I don't know.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games