Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:50 pm
JustinShowcase

It's part of my job…leaving like I did. It will very likely happen again too. I have my dues to pay and need to take on all the assignments the more experienced Cops don't want. You might not hear from me for weeks depending upon the job and I may not even be able to tell you anything…no warning…nothing. stressed Are you going to be able to live with that? I take my job very seriously, Kat. Duty first.

*she sighs, still holding him, not wanting to let go.*I understand, Justin. I may not like it, but I understand. Believe me, I know what it's like to be called out at a moment's notice for an assignment.

*she turns her head and looks up at him.* I guess it comes down to whether or not you want me here waiting for you......you know what I want.....is that what you want? Do you want me here waiting for your return when you go off on assignment?  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 4, 6 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:56 pm
Psyzapp
*She grins at Officer Dougherty.* It went very well. *She points at all the shopping bags sitting at the door.* I couldn't help myself and I bought 4 pairs of the most darling shoes. heart *She leans into him and whispers into his ear.* Not to mention some new undergarments.

*He was taking a sip when she whispered in his ear and the word "undergarments" nearly makes him choke on his drink. He grabs a napkin to wipe his mouth and mustache off*

Four more pairs of shoes? Heh, you certainly have a fetish for shoes, M'dear! I can hardly wait for you to model your purchases for me ... *A sly grin crosses his face* wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:58 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
iggies

@ Showa- I think it is going to be a while to fully understand this.... Why would you want to live longer than your time? And how does one even know how many years they have lived, much less how many they have left?
1. No normal person would really want to die, unless there was a considerable amount of suffering involved.
2. I don't know how many years the person could have lived, until I've absorbed the dying person's lifeline.

Though for worlds where exposing your true nature is dangerous, I can't extend a person's life too much, but I can transfer the person's life into a woman and have the person's memories suppressed until the person reaches the age of 5.

The full extent of the life absorbing/extending powers can actually turn back a person's aging... but in worlds like these that usually means changing the person's DNA and fingerprints, changing the person back into a child, and dropping him or her off at an adoption agency. Gotta cover my tracks somehow.

*Walks to the bar to get a drink to help understand this. Looks at TES with a look that wondered if he was ok. Taking a strong looking something from under the counter pours herself a glass.*

So MIss... I'm sorry I haven't gotten your name....? Normal people don't want to die? but what's a normal person?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:58 pm
katana68

*she sighs, still holding him, not wanting to let go.*I understand, Justin. I may not like it, but I understand. Believe me, I know what it's like to be called out at a moment's notice for an assignment.

*she turns her head and looks up at him.* I guess it comes down to whether or not you want me here waiting for you......you know what I want.....is that what you want? Do you want me here waiting for your return when you go off on assignment?

*Torn with this statement. He sure would like someone he can come home to that will miss him, think about him and care. But…is that really very fair to her and to expect that of her. He sighs.* I want you to do what YOU want to do. We need to just slow down here a bit and take our time. Let's just play it by ear and see where this takes us. You may find I'm a pain in the a** and want to dump me on the side of the road. *He puts his arms around her and gives her a squeeze.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:00 pm
iggies
Makaijin Showa Hayata
iggies

@ Showa- I think it is going to be a while to fully understand this.... Why would you want to live longer than your time? And how does one even know how many years they have lived, much less how many they have left?
1. No normal person would really want to die, unless there was a considerable amount of suffering involved.
2. I don't know how many years the person could have lived, until I've absorbed the dying person's lifeline.

Though for worlds where exposing your true nature is dangerous, I can't extend a person's life too much, but I can transfer the person's life into a woman and have the person's memories suppressed until the person reaches the age of 5.

The full extent of the life absorbing/extending powers can actually turn back a person's aging... but in worlds like these that usually means changing the person's DNA and fingerprints, changing the person back into a child, and dropping him or her off at an adoption agency. Gotta cover my tracks somehow.

*Walks to the bar to get a drink to help understand this. Looks at TES with a look that wondered if he was ok. Taking a strong looking something from under the counter pours herself a glass.*

So MIss... I'm sorry I haven't gotten your name....? Normal people don't want to die? but what's a normal person?

People around here usually call me Showa... I guess I should be flattered since that was the throne name of the previous Japanese Emperor. I'd ask to be called my last name, Hayata, but my sister sometimes comes by and her last name is Hayata as well.

And what I meant was that normally, people do not want to die. They would rather be young forever than get old and die.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm
JustinShowcase
*Torn with this statement. He sure would like someone he can come home to that will miss him, think about him and care. But…is that really very fair to her and to expect that of her. He sighs.* I want you to do what YOU want to do. We need to just slow down here a bit and take our time. Let's just play it by ear and see where this takes us. You may find I'm a pain in the a** and want to dump me on the side of the road. *He puts his arms around her and gives her a squeeze.*

*she sighs* Fine...I suppose that would be the wisest thing to do. I guess the only way to keep you here holding me is to fall asleep on you again. wink *she lay her head back on his chest.* I slept good last night, even though it was here on the couch. It was hell that first night, when you were in the guest room....you seemed so far away.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:07 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He was taking a sip when she whispered in his ear and the word "undergarments" nearly makes him choke on his drink. He grabs a napkin to wipe his mouth and mustache off*

Four more pairs of shoes? Heh, you certainly have a fetish for shoes, M'dear! I can hardly wait for you to model your purchases for me ... *A sly grin crosses his face* wink

*She goes over behind the bar, gets herself a scotch and returns to Officer Dougherty's side. She takes a drink.* I had a very productive day. *She examines her freshly done manicure, leans over and whispers again into Officer Dougherty's ear.* I have several different items to model for you. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 pm
katana68

*she sighs* Fine...I suppose that would be the wisest thing to do. I guess the only way to keep you here holding me is to fall asleep on you again. wink *she lay her head back on his chest.* I slept good last night, even though it was here on the couch. It was hell that first night, when you were in the guest room....you seemed so far away.

*He settles in, gets comfortable and holds her close to him. He gives her the remote.* Okay…just find something decent for us to watch and I'll be right here. I'm not going anywhere…Doctor's orders. wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:14 pm
*eye twitch* Not listening, not listening, not listening
*rubs his forehead and sips his drink loudly*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:15 pm

MMmm Pleasure to meet you Showa. I'm iggies...

I think I need time to absorb all of this.

((Joining and SS crew I might be delayed for a while))

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 pm
*sighing, she takes the remote back from him and puts it back on the war movie he had on earlier. She sets the remote on his leg and snuggles close to him.* Hmmm, I may have to have a talk with Black then......wouldn't want him releasing you to go back to work too soon now......  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm
iggies

MMmm Pleasure to meet you Showa. I'm iggies...

I think I need time to absorb all of this.

((Joining and SS crew I might be delayed for a while))
Nice to meet you too. ^-^

Feel free to take your time. ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 4, 1, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:23 pm
Psyzapp
*She goes over behind the bar, gets herself a scotch and returns to Officer Dougherty's side. She takes a drink.* I had a very productive day. *She examines her freshly done manicure, leans over and whispers again into Officer Dougherty's ear.* I have several different items to model for you. wink

Heh, that should be most interesting, to say the least. *He grins as he places his hand on Psyzapp's knee. As he takes another sip of his scotch, he notes TES's behavior.* TES, are you alright? You seem ... disturbed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:24 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*eye twitch* Not listening, not listening, not listening
*rubs his forehead and sips his drink loudly*
[directly transmitted to your brain]You think pretending you can't hear what people are saying is hard, try pretending you aren't able to read people's brains.

((Well, I needed some way to explain knowing about your relationship with Ryzan.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 pm
{{Or you could just not know my relationship with Ryzan just like everyone else doesn't know. Not even Ayami and Leko know, and they actually do read people's thoughts.}}

I'm fine... just avoiding thinking of Psyzapp's undergarments is all stressed

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games