Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:30 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Or you could just not know my relationship with Ryzan just like everyone else doesn't know. Not even Ayami and Leko know, and they actually do read people's thoughts.}}

I'm fine... just avoiding thinking of Psyzapp's undergarments is all stressed
((Except back when I started participating in these threads, I would read a person's username and act all familiar and read the threads and talk to the people about the things I read as if I had been there when the posts were made... being a mind-reader is such a perfect way to explain that. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 pm
katana68
*sighing, she takes the remote back from him and puts it back on the war movie he had on earlier. She sets the remote on his leg and snuggles close to him.* Hmmm, I may have to have a talk with Black then......wouldn't want him releasing you to go back to work too soon now......

You don't have to watch this movie just for me. How about a compromise. And yes…I forgot to ask Black about going back to work. stressed I'll have to leave him a message tomorrow.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:37 pm
{{*fly by spirit glomps the thread*}} burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:37 pm
JustinShowcase
You don't have to watch this movie just for me. How about a compromise. And yes…I forgot to ask Black about going back to work. stressed I'll have to leave him a message tomorrow.

*sleepily mumbles to him* You can watch, it s'ok........*she inhales deeply and holds him close.* Mmm, Black......probably be around in the morning.....main bar......*she sighs* I can hear your heartbeat......is nice......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:40 pm
{{A few different people have actually done that, Showa. Things have just gotten slightly more formal since people are developing characters and stories now rather than just coming in for conversation, so that's why people now act like they don't know a person's username.

While I do think it's nice that you're at least making an effort to have it make sense, I don't think suddenly giving yourself powers you didn't previously have is the best answer, especially since you have several powerful abilities already. You were there when I was making out with Ryzan, though... so you at least know that much.}}

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 pm
*She takes another sip of her scotch and whispers to Officer Dougherty.* I tend to like black and I don't know what your favorite color is…I picked up an assortment of things I though you might enjoy. wink *She slides closer to him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:50 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{A few different people have actually done that, Showa. Things have just gotten slightly more formal since people are developing characters and stories now rather than just coming in for conversation, so that's why people now act like they don't know a person's username.

While I do think it's nice that you're at least making an effort to have it make sense, I don't think suddenly giving yourself powers you didn't previously have is the best answer, especially since you have several powerful abilities already. You were there when I was making out with Ryzan, though... so you at least know that much.}}
((I was thinking that it would be involuntary mind reading, as in my character's brain just "networks" with the brains of others around her in ways that only a fellow Makaijin can block.

Meaning that all Makaijin can do that, but are only able to probe their own kind only if each trusts the other person not to intentionally read information that the person wanted to keep secret, and she found out about your relationship by accident but refuses to "delete" anything she learned that way because mindwiping is like killing part of a person's personality. Of course, that ability only works if things get posted, and I'll try to make sure I'm not supposed to know about things, but if I slip up, I have an explanation.

I'm also partially inspired by The Doctor from Doctor Who, who is immune to timeline changes and thus his memory is not affected by changes to history.))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 4, 1, 6 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:03 pm
ThisEmptySoul
I'm fine... just avoiding thinking of Psyzapp's undergarments is all stressed

Psyzapp
*She takes another sip of her scotch and whispers to Officer Dougherty.* I tend to like black and I don't know what your favorite color is…I picked up an assortment of things I though you might enjoy. wink *She slides closer to him.*

*Not paying much attention to TES's avoidance issues, he finishes up his scotch and places his glass down on the bar* Alright TES, if you say so.

*He turns his attention back to Psyzapp when she whispers into his ear. His hand rubs and squeezes her knee slightly as he responds* I think black is very sexy. I tend to like the darker colors myself, but a splash of color every now and then is quite nice as well.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:08 pm
(( grabbed iggies booty...oh yea umm Im in the process of writing the most awaited post so everyone stay tuned...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:11 pm
{{Ayami's and Leko's mind reading ability is also involuntary. She has to try to -not- read minds. But as I already said, as much as you try to explain it away as being alright, you are giving your already powerful character a new ability, which means you're starting to enter the "overpowered zone". As much as you might like to be able to do anything you want, it makes for a rather frustrating game.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:16 pm
BlackR.16
(( grabbed iggies booty...oh yea umm Im in the process of writing the most awaited post so everyone stay tuned...))

(Booty tingles, cant wait to read Black))

*Stirs from thinking anbout Showa and get another drink.*

Hey TES, is there any drinks you'd reconmend for a headache.... I think I had too much last night and it wont shake sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:17 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Not paying much attention to TES's avoidance issues, he finishes up his scotch and places his glass down on the bar* Alright TES, if you say so.

*He turns his attention back to Psyzapp when she whispers into his ear. His hand rubs and squeezes her knee slightly as he responds* I think black is very sexy. I tend to like the darker colors myself, but a splash of color every now and then is quite nice as well.

*She grins at him and thanks her lucky starts she decided on that little two toned number with navy blue lace. She sips her scotch.* Dark colors…I'll keep that in mind. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm
((Like I would intentionally make an overpowered character. I'm guessing you haven't noticed I usually stay on the sidelines rather than provide my overpowered support in matters?

The few times I offered to help, nobody wanted it anyway... I offered Icy the alien instant healing crystals from the computer game "The Dig", and she turned them down choosing to heal slowly and painfully. Yeah, like I'm really going to get involved in a lot of matters with reception like that. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm
"I just can't get over how good you look in that dress!" Exor Omega walked into the Most WANTED bar and held the door open for the attractive dark elf woman that was searching for a place to stay a few days ago. They walked over to a table near the wall. Exor pulled her chair out for her and seated her before getting to his own chair. "This is Most WANTED, the bar I find myself hanging around in this place. It's mostly self-service, but I can get you whatever you like, Alyraena." He kept his tone more private for once, not wishing the entire bar to decend upon him en masse.  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:27 pm
iggies
Hey TES, is there any drinks you'd reconmend for a headache.... I think I had too much last night and it wont shake sweatdrop
Anything non-alcoholic should probably help. I think there's some pain relievers in a med-kit around here somewhere, unless the med kit never got replaced.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games