Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

((back to the future we go! *portal opening sound*)) Ed woke up with Blair beside him, he toght a bit before idealizing "willing? hell, i was nearly wanting to run away after round 4... is she really normal?"
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:53 pm

- sits up quietly ans looks around for clothes my hair messy -

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Tora and Kimoray are in the Gym training now. Tora is evading Kimoray's attacks; IE her Halloween cannon and Pumpkin smash.
Kimoray has about fifty pumpkins in the gym floating around or being thrown at Tora. Both girls are drenched in sweat.
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:56 pm

(holy. crap. WTF!!!!!)

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:57 pm

"you know blair... you shold warn me you were the equivalent of five... i dont think i'l wake up for a week if i sleep right now..."
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Kat comes in smiling intencely -

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:58 pm

notingles-do-po
"you know blair... you shold warn me you were the equivalent of five... i dont think i'l wake up for a week if i sleep right now..."

-laughs- aww did i tire you out? i told you i was not normal -gets off the bed slowly and gets dressed-
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

((u guys r freaking me out with ur sex talk.....))

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
((u guys r freaking me out with ur sex talk.....))

((haha sorry sweety))
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:03 pm

((get used to it, we aare all crazy... but you know tht since the slave RP's strip poker match dont you? oh well, if anyone is interested i'm im this guild))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:04 pm

((haha strip poker????? why was i not told?))
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm

(( ah shiot gotta go love you guysssssssssssss smile ))

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm

notingles-do-po
((get used to it, we aare all crazy... but you know tht since the slave RP's strip poker match dont you? oh well, if anyone is interested i'm im this guild))

((i beleive that Blais told you never to speak of that again. now she will have to kill you!!! yes strip poker. . . the owner of the house [me] didn't approve....))
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:10 pm

((wait i missed strip poker !! NUUUUUUUUUUUU))

"PUMP PUMP PUMPKIN PUMPKINS SMASH " Kimoray yells joyfully causeing all the pumpkins to fly at Tora from all directions
"tch" Tora closes one eye with two fingures and her doupalganger appers behind her. she grabs her doupalegangers hand and it changes into a shadow spear that is connected to her. she spins it around uneavenly getting use to the new type of weapon while examinging her surroundings with her ears. "there" Tora slams the but of the spear on to the ground and pulvalts, she opens her eye and her douppalganger vanishes. she lands next to Kat.

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
She looked up at him, the wind blowing her hair all around and smirked. "Hey." She said in her small voice.
"why are you up here?" he said looking around hoping not to find an obvious reason to make himself feel stupid.

She shrugged, All the excitement was too much for me. I had to get away and just listen to the music of Mother Nature. . .
"wow....deep." he mumbled to himself. "anyways..." he strated, "i was wondering if....you...could...." he was reluctant to ask, but the end of the month was near. "...help me...with..somthing..." he needed all the help he could get. or else he'll die and have to pay for it. ((*sigh* life...))
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games