Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:07 pm
"Of course. I believe I'll join you in that choice, in fact." Exor stood and walked across to the bar.

He went over to Tes and looked at the alcohol selection. "Evenin' Tes. Hey, do we have any dark elven wine? Oh, wait, nevermind, there it is." He reached the bottle and lifted it, only to find that it was empty. Hmmm... Wine cooler...? He looked behind the bar and saw a cooler near some unopened wine. "Bingo. Wouldn't want to serve warm wine, anyway." He retrieved the black bottle, grabbed a pair of glasses, and returned to his table.

"Viola," he said as he set the glasses down and began pouring the sparkling dark liquid.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:08 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Of course I would like to see what you got! *Getting anxious to see her model her new undergarments, he offers his arm to Psyzapp and they walk to the office door. He picks up the bags for her, peeks inside one of them and starts to pull out something black and lacey* wink

No peeking now…I thought you liked surprised. wink *She playfully swats his hand holding her new black lace bustier.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:13 pm
{{Spaces please! gonk Also, pretty violent for a vampire who "swore not to harm humans ever again". I somehow doubt all the men in the massacre were people that "needed" to be gotten rid of either, which means there was likely a lot of unnecessary deaths. So much for being the peaceful vampire.}}

*lifts an eyebrow at Iggies*
erm... quantity is not going to do you any good... unless you -want- to be glued to the toilet for the rest of the night.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 pm
((Yes, paragraphs please! gonk Big walls of text with no spacing are really hard to read.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Series1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:21 pm
*smiles as he pours her drink then frowns as he sits backdown*
"Is that her over there at the bar with the other ilythiiri?"
*sounds unimpressed and annoyed at the prospect of Iggies*
"Looks like her but why is she giving you the cold shoulder Exor? You two were virtually attached at the hip."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:23 pm

*Stiffens as Exor nears the bar, unsure what to expect. Ignoring him but still watching turns to TES*

You have a good point there. I wouldn't want to be up all night having to tinkle. *Sips on the juice adn wonders what it is about the lady elf that tugs at the edge of her mind*

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:28 pm
Maybe you should have a tylenol or ibuprofen or something.
*starts putting the extra juice boxes Iggies took out back into the fridge*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 pm
Exor sighed and took a sip of his wine. "Yeah, we were, weren't we..." He ventured a look over to the woman he loved. "It's like I told you, she's competely forgotten about me, and I think she's beginning to hate me... I... I just don't know how to handle that, Alyraena..." He heaved another heavy sigh and drained his glass. "I'm beginning to wonder if I should even continue trying to fight for her or just let her be... She seems to be more interested in everything that isn't me... like I'm some plague..."  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 pm
{{Being that she was infected by your sloth, you actually -are- kind of a plague rofl }}  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 1, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Psyzapp
No peeking now…I thought you liked surprised. wink *She playfully swats his hand holding her new black lace bustier.*

Hey! I just ... Oh, I see. It's a surprise now. Heh heh. Yes, I do like surprises. *A sly grin crosses his face as he drops the black lace back into the bag. He then picks up the rest of the bags. With arms loaded, he steps over to the bookcase and waits for Psyzapp to open the passage way.* Shall we go then? I am quite anxious to see what you have to show me! wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 pm

*Watches TES put away the extra juices boxes and snags on more * wink I'm almost done with this one.

*Confused at the lack of rage this time around. Shrugs. Maybe he was only violent when it came to her... Still unsure of the tugs at the edge of her mind were about... both of them together made the tugs stronger*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:40 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Being that she was infected by your sloth, you actually -are- kind of a plague rofl }}

<<< a** stare

lol >>>  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:41 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Hey! I just ... Oh, I see. It's a surprise now. Heh heh. Yes, I do like surprises. *A sly grin crosses his face as he drops the black lace back into the bag. He then picks up the rest of the bags. With arms loaded, he steps over to the bookcase and waits for Psyzapp to open the passage way.* Shall we go then? I am quite anxious to see what you have to show me! wink

*She grins and opens the bookcase passageway and they walk down to the double red doors of her Chambers. She unlocks and opens the door, holding it so he can bring all of her packages inside.* Just put them into my closet, please. *She locks the red double doors and follows him into her bedroom.* Now you just stay right here *she pats the side of her bed.* and I'll put on outfit number one. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 pm
"Exor... stare Isn't she sort of the reason that our lives ended six years ago?"
*looks at him for a minute*
"I mean, look at her. She's not even the same girl anymore, Ex. Maybe you should just let her go."  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 pm
Exor stared at her for a minute before he convinced himself that he was right again. "It's like I told you at Kathy's... Her spirit has been fragmented, and... she's been darkened in addition to that... I know that I can release her spirit, but... I don't know of any way to make her whole again..." He poured himself another glass of wine and quickly drank half of it. He then put a hand on his forehead, "I don't know anymore, Alyraena..."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games