Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:48 pm

*Searches the bar for beer, then for a label saying Sapporo. Pulls it out and a glass if it is needed and hands it over to Reisen. Takes another sip of the stronger stuff of her own and follows it with juice*

Is that the kind? I got a glass to if you wanted one.

*turns to TES, in a lower voice.* Tes, the other Elf that was here... you know her? *Feels the slight tightening of darkness' hold*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:52 pm
Tes: I'm a moon rabbit. Of course I have rabbit ears. I also have the "eyes of insanity", or the power to drive people insane by looking them in the eyes. >.>

Iggies: Yes it is. Thank you. Whether it's right from the can or in a glass doesn't really matter. ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:52 pm
hm? *not really sure why iggies lowered her voice, he responds in kind anyway*
Can't say that I do. I've never seen her before. Why do you ask?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:56 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Tes: I'm a moon rabbit. Of course I have rabbit ears. I also have the "eyes of insanity", or the power to drive people insane by looking them in the eyes. >.>
A moon rabbit? Haven't heard of that before...
*pulls out a handheld audio recorder and speaks into it in a low voice*
Note to self: Do not look in Reisen's eyes. Ever.

*turns the recorder off and tucks it back into his pocket*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:58 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Moon Rabbit Reisen
A moon rabbit? Haven't heard of that before...
*pulls out a handheld audio recorder and speaks into it in a low voice*
Note to self: Do not look in Reisen's eyes. Ever.

*turns the recorder off and tucks it back into his pocket*
-Reisen's ears twitch as Tes talks about not making eye contact-

The power is completely voluntary.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 am

@ Reisen- A moon Rabbit.... I almost remember something about them..... almost. But I think if you don't mind I'm going to avoid eye contact with you then... I feel too close to insanity these days *cough* again *cough* to take the chance.

Drink in what manner makes ya comfortable ^_^

@TES -*Lowered voice semi choked, fighting the last chance to ask before punishment* So she could be new to these parts...? I just .... *Darkness chokes* nothing... thank you

*Drinks some more of both to ease the grip I'm done I just needed to know if I had met her for saving face value around here... see, search my mind... its nothing more... please. Feels the searching then the loosening. Sighs relief*

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 am
...er? *raises an eyebrow, then realizes with ears like that, of course she'd hear him.*
Well, that's reassuring. I think I might avoid it anyway as a precaution if you don't mind.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 am
You people really don't trust me to control my own powers?

Oh well... -drinks some beer-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:06 am
{{I feel like I'm being driven to madness already just looking at your signature gonk *tries to avoid making eye contact with the signature image*}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:12 am

((LMAO TES I know the feeling))

Reisen, its not that I don't trust you so much as you're new and... well people around here lately have been know to not be able to control their powers even after claiming they could.... It'll just take time to now if you're out to kill us or not, thats all

*Smiles*

((Ooooh this si so nagging at my geser brain, I half remember the myth and can't place it.... I want to say Chinese or Japanese... could be both too... but the Moon Rabbit is something I think I have heard of))

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:15 am
((Really, being affected by a fanart drawing? rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am
iggies

((LMAO TES I know the feeling))

Reisen, its not that I don't trust you so much as you're new and... well people around here lately have been know to not be able to control their powers even after claiming they could.... It'll just take time to now if you're out to kill us or not, thats all

*Smiles*

((Ooooh this si so nagging at my geser brain, I half remember the myth and can't place it.... I want to say Chinese or Japanese... could be both too... but the Moon Rabbit is something I think I have heard of))
(( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rabbit ))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 am

((LOL I'm getting tired and i'm easily amused so uh huh i am)) blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 am
{{I'm also tired. Additionally, there's only one working computer and my spouse just woke up. I'm about to get a doughnut... the spouse might swoop in and steal the computer while I'm gone. So if I don't return... you know what happened gonk }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:26 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{I'm also tired. Additionally, there's only one working computer and my spouse just woke up. I'm about to get a doughnut... the spouse might swoop in and steal the computer while I'm gone. So if I don't return... you know what happened gonk }}
((Okay.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games