Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Kimoray runs to the place pointed to and gets cool water in a bowl and some cloth. she runs back trying not to spill the water. "i-i'm back" she places a cloth in the water "f-fold it right?"
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:23 pm

- nods - then sit on the bed and hold her hand - Blair Sarah kat and summer start to heal her concentraiting hevily -

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Kimoray folds the cloth a few times and places it on Tora's head. she sits on next to Tora woth her legs crossed, holding her hand tightly "p-please be okay Tora..." she tries not to cry.

Tora's heart rate stays slow and steady.
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:36 pm

- they heal more not stoping but Blair looks up her eyes closed- you can cry if you need it will calm you down

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Tora's heart rate stays at the same pace as she is healed. Kimoray rubs her eyes "i-i'll be fine..."
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:51 pm

- they use all the power in them - her heart rate is steady that is good means she's stable but not yet normal this may take a while she is extremely overworked and is tired so she will need you to stay although you do notneccisarily have to be awake or anything - falls silent continuing to heal -

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Kimoray smiles slightly, releaved Tora will be okay "t-that's Kimoray's Tora..." she yawns "over working and...and..." she shakes her head tring to stay up "always...stroung..." Kimoray lays down out cold too, holding Tora's hand still.

Tora's heart rate drops some and maintains it self again. the hand Kimoray is holding tightens its grip slightly.
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:08 pm

- noices the drop and does the only other thing possible let's hands go and touches tora her skin turning red under thier hands as her heartrate jumps dangerously then stops and steadys on normal beating her skin still turning a brighter red -

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Tora sits up breathing heavily interopting the healing process by nocking everyone's hands way, her heart rate it dangerously high. the cloth falls off her head and onto her lap and all she does is place her free hand over her face she trys to steady her breathing on her own un aware of what is going on.
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:24 pm

- Blair jumps on the bed and pushes tora down still using the healing touch but looks her in the eyes - calm down tora it's ok just calm down

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:30 pm

her arm is thrown to the side out of the bed"w-what are you...!?" Tora looks in to Blair's eyes, her heart still pounding "i-i got this b-blair sensei" she brings her arm in.
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:33 pm

- gets off her - you can do this tora just remain calm focus on kimorays love for you slow your heart we will keep healin but not as much - keeps healing gently -

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Tora shakes her head with her eyes closed "i-i don't need healing..." she looks up "i just need to" she clenches her chest in pain "i just need to...need to..." she closes her eyes calming down. her heart rate steadily drops.
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:41 pm

- slowly stops the healing process -

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Tora's heart rate continues to drop steadily along with her breathing.

(back in fifeteen)
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games