Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 pm
I see... eh, any amount of unnecessary unpleasantness is unwelcome IMO.

Also, I adopted. I have no interest in that either. If I want another I'll adopt again or marry someone who has kids too.

(In real life I have no interest in having kids of my own because I have no intention of sharing my autism with the next generation. Doesn't mean I don't want kids.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 pm
*Walks into the bar and grabs herself a bottle of tequila behind the bar, a shot glass, a salt shaker and a lime. As she starts cutting up the lime into bite sized wedges, she notices the rigorous physical that Nurse Bandaidd is giving and decides she better be nice and offer a helping hand. After taking a large pull off the bottle of tequila, she goes over and peeks her head in.* Nurse Bandaidd, it's so good to see you. Do you need any assistance with your victi…er…I mean patient?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm
Psyzapp! You are just in time. He seems to be physically strong and has a good cardiovascular system. I'm just brainstorming ways to test his balance and flexibility and emotional and psychological compatibility for the rigours of being a cabana boy.

Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:59 pm
eek Well, being a Cabana Boy here can be extremely rigorous indeed. *Walks into the room and eyes UnlimitedBlade and examines his physique as he runs on the treadmill.* The ladies here are very demanding and some even play a little rough. He must be constantly on alert, ready to take any situation that is thrown at him in stride and also remain a gentleman. *puts her hand to her chin and looks skeptically at UnlimitedBlade.* How long has he been on the treadmill and did you give him some stress tests?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:52 pm
Psyzapp
eek Well, being a Cabana Boy here can be extremely rigorous indeed. *Walks into the room and eyes UnlimitedBlade and examines his physique as he runs on the treadmill.* The ladies here are very demanding and some even play a little rough. He must be constantly on alert, ready to take any situation that is thrown at him in stride and also remain a gentleman. *puts her hand to her chin and looks skeptically at UnlimitedBlade.* How long has he been on the treadmill and did you give him some stress tests?

Rigorous?! Ice Showers, to Flamethrowers, to Machine Guns @_@! I must continue though for the ladies and their needs, so I will not give up! Not just yet!

*Looks at Psyzapp and Bandaidd and flexes*

Bring it on! twisted Oh and somethings in life, I don't do shortlived..I like to drag it out as much as possible. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:04 pm
*Hearing the commotion and comments coming in to her office, Brat chokes on her coffee, almost dousing the keyboard.* ROFLMFAO *A movement in the corner catches her eye and her scowl returns.* And you can just stay parked, mister. Or do you have a long slow drag it out comment, too? I'm too young to die laughing.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:40 am
*bounces into the Cabana* Hey everyo.....erm, *looks around the once familiar cabana in disbelief* eek *says to herself* What the heck happened here? *glances around and sees a poorly patched ceiling, weapons, nurses with BIG needles, and a guy running on a treadmill stopping briefly to flex his muscles* ninja *working her way to the bar, she dusts off a stool and sits* Anyone here taking orders? Or is this self serve now?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:50 am
*With his hands in his pockets and shoulders slouched slightly, he walks over and sits down on his fave bar stool on the end. After looking around and not seeing any Cabana Boys around to serve the drinks, he gets up and goes behind the bar. After looking around for a bit, he locates a lesser quality bottle of whiskey. He grabs the bottle and a tumbler, sits back down and fills the tumbler 1/2 way with whiskey. He takes a couple of sips, then chugs back the remainder and pours himself another.* Darned geezer! She made me loose my cool! That was so unprofessional of me to burst out like that! *feeling sorry for himself, he chugs the whiskey back and pours himself yet another ... * mad  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:04 pm
Ah Dougherty, relax. Hate to break it to you, bud, but you're only human. *Pulls out a bottle of the expensive whiskey, and replaces it with the one in the officer's hand.* Have a real drink. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:11 pm
*Smirks at UnlimitedBlade as he flexes his biceps.* I've just been approved to rent the electro-shock equipment over at the hospital. twisted I'll go get the proper equipment and set up in the exam room next door. I'll let you know when I'm good to go Bandaidd and you can send him on over. wink I need to call Eileen50 to help me out. *Just as she's about to leave, she goes over to UnlimitedBlade and swats him on the behind.* Ah yes…nice and firm. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:19 pm
*watches UnlimitedBlade* Hmmm... I wonder if he knows what he's getting into here... We'd better keep an eye on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:50 pm
Psyzapp
*Smirks at UnlimitedBlade as he flexes his biceps.* I've just been approved to rent the electro-shock equipment over at the hospital. twisted I'll go get the proper equipment and set up in the exam room next door. I'll let you know when I'm good to go Bandaidd and you can send him on over. wink I need to call Eileen50 to help me out. *Just as she's about to leave, she goes over to UnlimitedBlade and swats him on the behind.* Ah yes…nice and firm. twisted

*Smirks back at Psyzapp after she smacks his behind*

Hah, if this is all you ladies can dish out to a man like me, then your all in for a world of surprise. twisted They don't call me a Bronco for nothing, and I won't give up on these tests just yet!

*Looks at Bandaidd and Kits* So are we done with the preliminary's? Or is it time for round 2 yet wink  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:47 pm
Damn, son. Ya might as well hang a sign around ya neck, "Whip me, beat me, show me ya care."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:48 pm
Aww, go on over to exam room 2. I'm jut not in the mood anymore. Got a headache.

*walks out, rubbing temples*

He's all yours, Psyzapp. Send him to Gilda if he surv passes the exam.  

bandaidd
Crew

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Wretched Soul
Damn, son. Ya might as well hang a sign around ya neck, "Whip me, beat me, show me ya care."
Spoken like someone who knows. wink

((She's still calling.)) razz  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games