Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:22 am
Hikari then felt a cloth covered her and she turned her head, watching the girl. When she patted Hikari's head, she was confused as to what was going on now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 pm
"come here hikari lets go home to get new clothes on or take a hot bath too"said cloak-girl grab ur hand tug u way guys.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 am
As she was being pulled by the girl, her head turned towards the red-eyed knight and stuck her tongue out then turned her head towards the girl after. She could really use a bath right now. Her eyes wondered how was Chaos as she stared off the skies above her then lowering her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 am
cloak-girl took hikari at huge house in center of town and people is peaceful no bad look at hikari they bow at hikari when they saw her."we r here and lets take a bath right now "said cloak-girl rag hikari like a doll take her to the house going take a bathroom but it is realy a hot spring.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 pm
Hikari was freaked out and somewhat embarrassed as the people in the manor bowed towards her. Her head was down as she tried to follow the girl. When she was taken to the 'bathroom', Hikari smiled towards the girl. "Th-thank you.." muttered Hikari as she glanced at her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 pm
"no worry i about take a bath too and this is ur house to live here and my name is Alish"said Alish remove her clothes place in bit then going in to hot springs.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:52 am
Hikari smiled towards Alish and started to take off her ragged and dirty clothing. She used her toe to test the water's temperature and it was really warm. Hikari then went in the spring as she laid her back on the rocks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am
alish walk step in the water and hot spring relax ur body bit and look at hikari "hmm hikari r u looking for chaos and i heard ur u dont remeber any thing but do u have feeling about chaos"said alish put up my hair.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 am
Hikari's face became redder, yet not from the steam of the springs yet from what Alish had muttered from her lips. "I..uh...don't know yet I am looking for him. We got separated while battling someone and I don't know if he's all right or not..." muttered Hikari as her head lowered in sadness and worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 pm
alish walk to u and pat ur head "no worry the knight will find chaos and bring him in, he is hard to die but he is alive and i know that"said alish.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 pm
Hikari raised her head and gave a smile towards Alish. "Thank you." spoke Hikari and then sighed, but it was not from worry, yet relief. The hot spring really is helping her relax. But, since she wasn't used to the heat, she slowly got dizzy and collapsed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:53 pm
"hikari!"said alish pick up hikari went to her room and put clothes on hikari then place on her new soft bed to rest and fan her too.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:08 pm
After five minutes or so, Hikari's eyes began to open. She then glanced at her surroundings, wondering where she was. She then tried to remember what happened. All she could remember was that she was getting dizzy and everything went black, then waking up in this place. Hikari then slowly sat up, realizing that she had some clothing on and Alish was fanning her. "Thank you and sorry for the trouble, Alish." muttered Hikari in an apologetic tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:02 am
"No it is okay about it and i'm sorry about water is little hot for u and in night it is cool bit and better take in night but u want me a ur clothes my lady"said Alish bow at hikari but alish magic take her clothes on alish.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 am
Hikari gave a smile towards Alish. "Yes, I think it's best if I do take a bath at night." muttered Hikari then nodded since she was only wearing a white clothing, and she was still wet as well so it was quite see through when nearby.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games