Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 am
Dark tried to make sense out of everything he saw through June's eyes, the sensation of being strapped down and tied to the metal table. The feeling of helplessness was almost overwhelming, just before the fear could consume him, the scene has changes to that of mangled corpses. The same faces she saw, were now engraved into his own mind. When her hands came down upon the man's throat to snap the life out of him, Dark had the phantom like feeling of his own hands doing the action. One name stuck out, "Veda". Who on Earth is Veda.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 pm
June opened her eyes and pulled away quickly, wiping the tears from her face. Staring at the ground, she held her breath
"...I've killed almost ninety-seven people." she muttered.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:42 pm
Dark pulled her face up gently to meet his eyes, "listen to me, the fact that you know that, even in gruesome details means that your memories are returning to you. I can't say that your going to like all that you see in your past, but at least your beginning to know that you have one." Dark stepped fully into the salt circle, taking care not to disturb the circle. "Would you like to continue?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:34 am
Some time in the middle of her reading, Lady Aya dropped off to sleep. The book she was reading lay cradled on her still chest. Vampires don't need to breath, only do so for force of habit, an involuntary action.

What was strange was she was dreaming. Of blue sea, and skies and fins. Of colors and fishes and....mermaids!? Yes, in her most disturbing dream, she finds herself in the form of a mermaid...

Oh God... Wake me up from this nightmare.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 am
June shook her head
"No no no! I hate seeing that! I don't care to see anything else!" She protested, her hands on either side of her head. The scattered memories already seen continued to flash in her mind as an unending stream.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 am
Lunar sat on top of a tall tree, and breathed in the damp air. She bushed her tail on the leaves to balance herself from the strong wind, and she jumped down onto the rooftop of Castle Neteru. She steadied herself and jumped down another floor to the ground. Ignoring the three that stood together chatting, she entered the castle and stood, faced to the Library door.
She saw the door slightly open, so she slowly opened the door, the creaking of the old wood made may, and her eyes met Lady Aya's closed eye lids.  

XStarlight_DustX

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:46 pm
Dark placed his large hands on her smaller ones, this time to ease the flow of her memorizes. "I know this is not what you want, but it is what must be. Your enemies are coming, you'll need every advantage you can master. Take ease and listen to what your mind is trying to tell you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:37 pm
"No! No! No! No!" June continued to repeat, tears streaming down her face
"I can't stay! I can't let them come here! I won't let them hurt people because of me! I don't want to join them if we lose!" She said quickly.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:45 pm
Dark forced her to look at him again, "They will come, they will fight, and they will lose." he eyes blazed crimson. "Have we not proven our worth to you in battle already?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:18 pm
June clenched her jaw
"These people are worse than second-rate demons and war generals." She growled. Small red streaks began to slowly flash accross her irises.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:42 pm
Lady Amaya finally woke from her troubling dream-filled slumber, slightly disoriented. She was, however, awake enough to feel a presence with her within the library walls.

Aya sat up slowly, not wanting to show her discomfort to the tresspasser, and managed a dainty stretch before casually brushing her long hair back from her shoulders. Turning toward the presence, she was surprised at seeing who it actually was.

...."Hello, dearest. It has been a while," and smiled radiantly despite the ugly scar still hidden under her eye patch marring her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:58 pm
I felt my body being smashed to the walls and I lost my consciousness. I felt Ryll chuckling as he felt my souls drifting away from my body.

A pity but my son is now useless. A loss I do not lament over! Hahaha! Ryll laughed aloud. He saw the blood trickling down Nicholas's head and he smirked. Seems as if I shall have to save the power for myself. Die in peace, son. You have done well to aid me, he said as darkness left Nicholas's being and he was once more a mere human. You shall rise again another day to aid me yet again, then he turned to face teh two who had came. Today I retreat but tomorrow is another day, he said as he slowly disappeared and vanished without a trace.

"Master!" Artisia cried and she ran to the lifeless form of Nick. She knelt by him and wept. he was dead by her master's doing and she was no longer powered. She was less than a ghost now. She was a mere memory only remembered by him. Gone now was that child who was drenched in darkness without him knowing. A death of an innocent. She wept more and her body slowly became a mere shadow and she to vanished leaving behind her tears on Nick's lifeless form.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:47 pm
The smile on her face froze, and a sudden overwhelming despair spread through her body. Shivering at the painfully sad feeling, Aya hugged herself, hoping to feel calm and warmth. But the feeling won't subside.

Her gaze seemed to pass through, as if she was looking far away. And unbidden, bloody tears slowly trailed down her cheeks, even beneath her eye-patch. Unbearable loss. Yes, that was the feeling. As if she lost something dear to her.

For a moment she panicked, thinking that Wei perished. But that was impossible, since their connection has yet to disappear. Then it must be someone else her mind whispered. But who? Someone has died today.

Somewhere in the castle, Wei felt his heart clench. His master was experiencing a great emotional pain. Ridiculous, really. His heart has long stopped beating. But it feels that way, like someone had his hands around the unexisting muscle, and was squeezing it. Master.... where are you? Why must you mask your presence from me? I want to be there where you are and alleviate this pain I feel from you...

Alas, Aya was too shocked by the feelings and was not able to hear his plea. Wei continued his search, more frantic than ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:13 pm
Amentet couldn't believe what she'd just witness, never in her years of life would she understand how one could allow such things to become of their loved one. But perhaps that was it, how could evil love, as far as he'd know him, all people like Ryll had ever done was used. She shouldn't be so shocked at him letting he's only son die before him. "Yeah that's right, keep running you coward" she spoke through large growls. Slowly, making her was towards the child on the floor, Amentet licked his cheek with her large tongue. But it was too late, he's spirit had gone else where. The only thing for them to do now was to give him a proper burial.

Talon shifted to Amentet's side, looking down at the child he fought to go after Ryll and kill him for the second time. The blood lust was so strong he had to clinch his fist to his sides to keep from striking out. The lost of the boy's life was meaningless, even if it was true that he was Ryll's son, he didn't deserve such a death. "Take him to Mega, there's nothing more for him here." stepping back, Talon retreated back into solitude.

Amentet watched Talon leave, then looked down once more at Nick, sensing Mega was still off of the castle grounds, she brought the boy to the hall of mirrors. Here he would stay until their master told them other wise. Tired from shifting and still feeling hurt from the sight of death, Amentet made her way back into the library, the sight of the female vampire wasn't what gave her pose. It was the long strikes of blood coming down her face. Shifting back into her smaller dragon form. Amentet floated closer to her, mewing to comfort her. "Mew meww?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:11 pm
Scrlet walked out of the library and simply headed to her room. She had seen worse things in her life and one would be a shamed of her for not caring at all. She truely didn't care about the boys death, in fact she saw it coming. What was one to do? Nothing really. She walked down the and calmed herself down so that the marks on her body could revert back.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games