Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Discostar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:01 pm
hello! I'm discostar. Im from New York city! I'm sittng in a dive bar waiting for a friend, so I thoght I'd take this opp to introduce myself to the guild. I am 26 years young and a graphic designer. Aside from. Gaia, the other childish things I'm into are Anime, industrial/EBM music and collector toys. Nice to meet chya (^_^)v  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:58 pm
Hello! I am...well...currently staying Columbus GA for a bit, but I am "living" at Fort Campbell KY. I am married to a soldier and we have a daughter together. I am 22 years old and wanted to just say hello to everyone! ^_^  

Sakura_X

Airtia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 pm
Discostar
Aside from. Gaia, the other childish things I'm into are Anime, industrial/EBM music and collector toys. Nice to meet chya (^_^)v

Aw, anime isn't 'childish'. Besides, there wouldn't be any if people our age didn't create and produce them. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:25 pm
hi, i am anabel nice to meet you all  

AnaBel Jinxie

Timid Conversationalist

16,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

sunsetsmile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:44 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Sunsetsmile---54 years old, native Oklahoman living in Missouri, wife, mother of four, grandmother of three. I live in the country and I love it! I'm wondering what life will bring when the last two children leave home---it's sure to be an adventure!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:01 pm
Hey everyone, I'm UnlimitedBlade. 21 year old ex pennsylvanian, now floridian saying hello from paradise ^-^  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

connielass

2,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:05 pm
Hullo hullo!
Just call me Connie, Con, Flowers, or hey you.
24 years old as of Feb 15, 2008, a native of Philadelphia, PA.

And um.. well, does anyone else find it kind of strange that a site that markets itself as being family friendly has some racy content on it?

::grabs a cane, makes sure dentures are in place, and shuffles off to find some soft food::  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:20 pm
Hi all. My name IRL is Stacy. This Sep. 30th i will be 27. I am a mother of 3 soon to be 4. My kids are ages 6 , 5 and 15 months old and a pregnancy which is due to result in a baby Nov. 1st.
I am a freelance artist which is my main reason for messing around on Gaia, to get my art "out there". I joined way back when, I could have donated and got Headphones (D.j.s and Ports) but didn't catch on to that nifty feature till the minis came out.

Between kids and taking care of a new house, I don't get on a lot, but do enjoy my time on when I can. It is nice to find a place where I just might be able to keep up with the posts.  

Mercae Killar

Beloved Millionaire

Jamie Doom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:22 pm
Well, everyone has to make an entrance... Hi! Jamie Doom here!

And that's it I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:26 pm
Mephsito-Severy

Prefered to be called: Sever, Meph, Megistus

Born:19.03.87

Like and Dislikes are not realy related to me

im complicated as person, who gets me, is realy good

else, dont be shy to ask, im open

just as warning, my mood changes in the last time very often and fast  

BlackD4G

Arkjinnahn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:30 pm
Hi ya'll! I'm in the Tampa Bay area of Florida (born and raised). I'm soon to be 52 and I never grew up. No kids of my own, so I just played all my life with nieces, nephews, cousins, etc. The kids grow up, but I don't. Been playin' video games since the first "Pong" appliance that hooked up to your TV antenna..i know... what's that?

Gaia is fun and I'm so happy to find this guild where old people like me still type in complete words that I can understand!!!!

"LOL"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:40 pm
Hi everyone! I'm a 41 year old Southern Californian living in America's Finest City (transplanted from Chicago area via Las Vegas.) Married, 2 teenagers, and a dog.
It's great to be here!  

Malika Treva

XxLifexXxSucksxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:49 pm
Hey, I'm Haytersan or you can call me Hayter. I'm 22 years old and wanted to say hey to everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:18 pm
'allo everyone n.n
my birth given name is Ian
but everyone just calls me krack , been my nickname since middle school
im 21 , and i live in boring connecticut
i work in the stock room at kohls part time for the bennefits , and i am enrollng in my apprenticeship for plumbing in a few weeks

im generally laid back and dont have problems with anyone , unless given a reason  

Ghoulism

Lady_Ruah

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 pm
Hello guys!!! Nice guild! I am A new member...thanks for adding me up!^_^  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games