Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:34 pm
*bandaidd walks in and looks around, then plops some grocery bags on the counter, puts a pot of vegetable stock on to boil and turns on the grill, and makes up a small bowl of dough. she gets out a knife and sharpens it deftly and pulls out and cutting board and starts cutting tomatoes, cilantro, garlic and onions. she oils the grill and throws on some chiles. She opens a can of beans and starts frying them in oil, before she remembers to turn the chiles. she measures some rice into the boiling stock, stirs, and turns the chiles again and turns off the grill. bandaidd stirs the beans, flours the counter, divides dough into small balls and wipes her hands on her dress before noticing she doesn't have an apron on....*

*...about 30 minutes later, a floured bandy sits down alone and eats fresh tortillas with fried beans and salsa fresca. it tastes awesome, but she just can't help wishing she had someone to share it with*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:30 pm
-dame comes in for a nice hot meal in her tummy. It gurgles as she thinks about it and dame giggles, placing her hands on her middle- xd 4laugh

-the waiter nods pleasantly at her and leads her to a booth, handing her a menu. Before she can get 'sweet tea' out of her mouth, he tells her he will get her drink of sweet tea and bring out some rich hot cocoa- eek heart blaugh Thank you!!

-she settles in to look at the menu-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 pm
A well dressed man stepped into the cafe out of the cold. He brushed the snow from his shoulders and his dark hair and wiped his sunglasses on his sleeve. He was lead to a table to have his orfer taken and sat down alone.

Exor looked quite different now, his appearance changed drastically since the last time he was in town. He even carried himself differently these days.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 pm
-the waiter brings dame her drinks, dame sipping the cocoa and tea in turns, hot then cold. She tells the waiter she needs more time to decide, he searches her eyes a minute and then looks surprised and nods, leaving her to continue persuing.-

-she glances over when the man walks in but thinks nothing of it, looking back down at her menu. After a second though, her head whips back up and her eyes grow wider- eek

...Ex? -she half-whispers, scooting towards the edge of her booth seat, squinting at him, staring at his tell-tell scar on this face- Exor? -she says a little more loudly- Exxy!!! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 pm
If he had heard mention of his name, he ignored it. He couldn't ignore Dame basically screaming his nickname from her from across the room, and cut her a sideways glance with the beginnings of a wry smile.

So much for going unnoticed. He'd settle for low profile, though.

He simply shrugged at her as he made his order. When the waiter had left, he motioned to the other side of the booth, if she wanted to join him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 pm
biggrin biggrin xd !!! -she runs over and tackles him in the seat, half straddling his body- EXXY!!!! I didn't think I'd see you again for a long, long time!! biggrin -cuddles him, cape billowing to land half on the table and half on them-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 pm
"My God, girl, it's not like I died and came back or anything..." Although I've come pretty close down in the Nest, he thought to himself. "Get up, you silly girl, lest Karrie get the wrong idea," he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 pm
-she just keeps cuddling him- I'm not dating Karrie anymore! I'm with Flame now. biggrin ^_^ I missed you! -nuzzles his cheek-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 pm
"I, uhm, then Flame might get upset, and I'd rather not have to deal with him," he said as he patted the snowbunny girl. "How have you been, anyway? It's been awhile..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 pm
-she giggles and moves to sit up- OW! -she yelps as something sharp drags against the skin of her chest, above her bustier, she pulls back and rubs her skin, a small bead of blood popping out. dame wipes it off and licks her finger- Jeez, Ex, what is that? -she looks over him to see what could have caused it and notices a pin on his lapel. Leaning in closer, she reads it- Sexy devil, eh? -playful delight plays across her eyes-

-she sits back on her haunches, grinning like a fool- He's a big man ain't he? xd I wouldn't want to deal with him if I was in your position either. 4laugh whee Pain in the butt too, ya know. But I like him. ^_^ I think I'll keep him. -sadness flickers across her face before she pushes it away and grins at him- How have YOU been, Exxy? ^_^ It has been a while! biggrin

-the waiter brings her cocoa and tea over, setting them on the opposite side of Exor- Thank you, sir. biggrin -he nods an places her menu over there too- I think I know what I wa- -he says a cheddar and broccoli bread bowl with potato bread and kettle chips- ... sweatdrop eek Um... surprised Why...yes! ^_^ -he nods and walks away-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 pm
"Yeah," he muttered in response to Flame. I don't really want to kill anybody unless there's money in it...

She she brought attention to it, Exor found himself touching the emblem of the succubus on his lapel. The golden pin was nice enough, he thought, but it signified his importance within the Sinner's Nest, though only the regulars and employees there might recognize that.

"I've been alright. Up to no good, you know, nothing new. It has been awhile, no? Feels like forever..." He was omitting the laundry list of things he didn't want to talk about, but that was hardly new.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:53 pm
It's been about...five, six months. 3nodding -she moves and sits on the opposite side of the booth, taking a sip of her cocoa- I'm glad you have been good. biggrin What you doin' these days?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:07 pm
"Uh... not... much...? How bout you? MW still standing?" There was a ton going on, but he wasn't exactly eager to name it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Yeah... -quickly glances away, sipping her cocoa- MW is still around. -she looks relieved when the waiter brings their food, quickly digging in-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm
-Ex and dame finish their meals with light small talk, nothing committal or informative. They spend a few minutes talking afterwards, waiting for the checks, then part ways, both making empty promises to see each other again soon to catch up-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games