Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:26 am

Kira noticed the meteor and opened her window. The room was on the highest (Not the attic) floor of the school, but Kira stilled landed softly on the ground as she jumped out and ran towards the meteor that fell. She saw two shadows, and a green spark of light. She took off her headphones and put them around her neck then looked at the two facing each other. "Wha-?" Kira looked disappointed. She was disappointed because the meteor was a small, green haired 'thing' but still make a racket. "Soo, who is this little guy?" She looked confused this time.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 am

Tsuna still shocked looked up to see a girl he'd never seen before "Oh hello... this is welll ummmm...."

The small thing got out of the crater and inturrupted Tsuna "Well, well you thought you all could get rid of me so easily?" he brushed himself of and noticed he was small and jolted in fear and looked at the sky "YOU SAID IT WOULD BE A MINOR TRADE BACK! GOD!"

Tsuna sighed "This is Kuhn Pai... a Deathpenalty Spy and also a babysitter"

"And a very good one at that!" he was still angry about what happened "My god, I wish he would tell me what a Arecabaleno was before he gave me the position..."

dawgybites

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:53 am

Kira brushed her tail on the ground slowly and stopped. "Umm... Kuhn Pai, a Spy of Deathpenalty and also a babysitter? But he looks like he's a Ghost or... something." She looked at the crater that Kuhn Pai took out. "First of all, my name is Kira, and you must be Tsuna right?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Seyn was looking through her telescope she had gotten when she was little. She was an astronomer, and loved looking at stars, black holes, planets, and even the moon. But she planned on being a photographer when she became 18, was her main goal. She saw the comet, and zoomed in closer, and saw a little green man holding onto it. "What the--?" She mumbled grabbing her camera, her notebook, and ran to the forest nearby. "OH MY GOD! I'll get every bit of detail I can get of the Martian!" She was a scientist in her world. But she got close enough to hear voices. She caught some names. "Tsuna, Kira, and Kuhn Pai." She recolonized Tsuna. "Tsuna?" She whispered.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Kishiko frowned. "Oh sorry love." She began hugging his side and kissing it. "Is that better?" She looked up at him innocently.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Ichiro saw a meteor fall from the sky and into the forest. "Hey let's check that out." He spread his wings and flew, slowly so Maralyn can keep up. People he knew were gathered round a green Kuhn. "Kuhn...what are you doing falling from the SKY!?!"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Zack pulled her up from his side and looked at her "when did you become so innocent?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Maralyn was catching up quickly. "Kuhn?" She saw the girl she bumped into a while ago hiding behind a bush. "Huh?"

Seyn noticed the two coming over. "Oh crap!" She whispered to herself a little too loudly. She finally got up. "What's going on here? Tsuna?" She may have been rivals with him through the school, but she was too kind to hurt anyone. She considered him: as an Acquaintance, more than a person she just knows. "How's your collarbone Mr. Tsuna?"

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Tsuna saw all the people run over to the the crash site Almost everyone was here "Yes I am Tsuna, and nice to meet you Kira" he looked over to Seyn "Why thank you for asking, yes my collar bones fine Seyn thank you for asking and Kuhn came back from heaven in an abrupted way I must say..."

Kuhn saw a bunch of familiar faces and new faces "Who are you people?" he answered Ichiros question "Well, Ichiro... Actually when we were fight Our god if you may call him, was on the brink of making me human and give me flesh and bone, then you gave me a cuncusion" he made a angered face "and he aborted, the idea making me human and brung me to heaven and gave the position of an Araceberano (pardon spelling), Its a human with the power to not age but on the down side I'm stuck in a baby's physic, but have the strength of any of you" he sighed

"Hehe..." Tsuna giggled "Your a baby..."

Kuhn was not thrilled on what Tsuna said "Shut Up.... Cripple!"

(((((Sorry for the many mistakes I'm on a different computer and the keys are huge and the screen widened and it jus tlooks weird O.o)))))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Seyn looked down at the little baby guy. "So. You're a baby? How old are you without god's position?" She said taking a book out of her bag. She was going to jot down every word he said. But she thought twice. "Can I get a picture of you first? I've heard of, whatever you said, but never actually thought about it." She said taking out her camera.

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Kuhn looked at Seyn "Ummmm... well I was a ghost so I am about.... ehhhhh......" he took out his little stubby fingers and counted "Ummmm..... 563 years old?" He gave a big smile

Tsuna asked Kuhn "what is god like?"

Kuhn looked a Tsuna "Well I swore to secrecy and dont want to start and religious turmoil so i wont answer that question... but he mad with you..."

Tsuna gulped
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Seyn took his picture, then jotted him down. "Oh yes. I'm Seyn, the new rookie of the DeathPenalty. I'll be seeing you around Mr. Pai." She said bending down to shake his hands.

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Kuhn shook her hand "Nice to meet you Seyn and no need for the Mr. please makes me feel old, just call me Kuhn please..."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Ichiro jumped and down like a little school boy. "Ooo OOO! What did God say about me?!?"

Kishiko placed her hands on her hips. "OH so a vicious pureblood vampire can't be innocent?" She raised and eyebrow and waited for his answer. But before he can answer she saw something fall from the sky. She took his hand and lead him to the glow. "Let's check it out." She saw half of the people she knows there. "What is going on?" she said with authority.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Zack was about to sy something when she ut him off then led him to a glow from a crash when he got there he saw a little kid "Kuhn?"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games