Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Tiffany snickered."Baaad move,dude."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Brago reversed her move and put her hand behind her back. Training with Hana had paid off. "Because you have the biggest ones here." Brago chuckled.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 pm

User Image
"It's alright,Tiff. If Brago doesn't want to be there and make sure my body goes undamaged well.... I guess I'm okay with out. There will be no touching or looking at it ever again, because I'll be dead." her sarcasm was dripping.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:00 pm

"Hey you got better what a good Brago."Soli snapped her fingers her illusion was gone."Hana taught you well but I trained too remember and hiding my emotions as well Brago."Soli was standing across from him.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
"It's alright,Tiff. If Brago doesn't want to be there and make sure my body goes undamaged well.... I guess I'm okay with out. There will be no touching or looking at it ever again, because I'll be dead." her sarcasm was dripping.

"your hero Robert will be there. Nothing will happen" Brago returned the sarcasm.

Tiffany laughed out loud."Very evil,Nie.Robert isnt all that good a fighter.People you sleep with never are."

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:04 pm

inkheart-21-death
"Hey you got better what a good Brago."Soli snapped her fingers her illusion was gone."Hana taught you well but I trained too remember and hiding my emotions as well Brago."Soli was standing across from him.

"I'd pin you down and take your body right here if I didnt know that it would crush hanas heart." Brago had a serious look on his face. "As for why I did it, Its because your Kindheartedness touched my heart long ago."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 pm

User Image
"Master Tiffany, you overstep the bounds of politeness. Robert is an excellant fighter and I am very glad to have him at my side. The people I choose to bed are none of your concern." Her eyes flashed.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Marie Rouge
Tiffany laughed out loud."Very evil,Nie.Robert isnt all that good a fighter.People you sleep with never are."

"apparently Robert can be as strong as me when he wants to be." Brago mocked Roberts words.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
"Master Tiffany, you overstep the bounds of politeness. Robert is an excellant fighter and I am very glad to have him at my side. The people I choose to bed are none of your concern." Her eyes flashed.

"Bed? More like rooftop floor" Brago laughed

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Tiffany shrugged."Okay,just saying.Oh,Brae,you do that to her,they will find you staked on the flagpole on the main square."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:09 pm

"Not funny Robert is strong and he can manage himself and Brago it's nice to see at least your trying to keep your promise."Soli smiled at him.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm

"How far have you and your wolf chewtoy gone, Soli?" Brago said holding up a small but distinguishable wolf hair he removed from her breast.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:17 pm

"Oh I slept with him why?"Soli looked at him,"Don't call him my chewtoy his name is Leon."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games