Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 pm
Jordan succumbed to sitting down on the floor. "Look for an elevator?" she said, only half-joking.

It was at that moment that Ali started squirming a little. She didn't like the feel of the pick as it scraped; it reminded her of that sound that nails made on the chalkboard that she had seen on TV. But she kept a strong face; she wanted to stay strong, so she could brag to Zaias.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm
"Yeah Ali, and the tooth fairy will come trade baby ones for money. Just like on Max and Ruby." Zaias added. Prolonging the perpetual lie all parents, or most, told their kids.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
C'mon guys. Avery said placing and arm on Jordan's shoulder to gauge more accurately how far she could go. "We need to find a way out of here. .." She hesitated "AND find that dog with my backpack! That thing has my book!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Marsh pushed open the door to the Nest. He noted the group of the Iris students, including the president, a quirky boy that Tele, but tops in english. Good all around.
Selecting his seat Marsh took up his menu.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 pm
Dr. Sullivan chuckled as he put the the excavator down. He rolled over to the X-rays to give them a quick look, then rolled back over to where Ali was. He took the rinse and suction and gave Ali a little rinse around her mouth and then suctioned around it.

"Can you sense where it went?" Christopher asked. He could read minds, but couldn't tell where things were exactly located. He had telekinesis, not sensory.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:42 pm
"That'a way" Avery said pointing. She took Jordan's elbow to help pull her up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 pm
Ali fascinated herself by alternatively pushing her mouth on the suction and taking her mouth off, making the air come from her nose, which felt funny. After a bit, she just kept to putting her tongue up to it.

Jordan followed Avery, yawning. She wasn't kidding about the nap thing. "You know, if you carried one side, and Spence carried the other, then I wouldn't have to walk," she joked half-heartedly. Demon dogs, little black things, and a crazy chick with poison. Plus all that fun stuff in the morning with Alex. And the test. Good god, no wonder she was so tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 pm
Now Innerducin'

~Character Name~
Karley Weiss
*Age*
~Gender~
Female
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
She's fairly happy, but over thinks everything. Does that count as her being a bit of a ditz? She just wants to please people, so she tries really hard, which often messes her up in the end. It doesn't help that socially she's super shy. And now she's a waitress. o.0
*Occupation*
Works at The Hawk's Nest / Random student
~Other~
She yells her thoughts sometimes, making her the only being currently known that is capable of making Telemachus' brain hurt. Or make him quiet. That too.

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:02 pm
Spencer got on the other side of Jordan and helped her up. He put her arm around his shoulder. "Is that better?" he asked.

Dr. Sullivan chuckled. "Having fun?" he asked. He put the rinse and suction down and then picked up the electric toothbrush. He showed it to Ali and revved it a little, circling the end with a medical gloved finger. "So what I am going to do now is polish your teeth with this and it will make them all nice and shiny. How does that sound?" he asked his little patient.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm
(It's Karleeeeeeeyyyyy!!!! biggrin I have the perfect assumption artist too!)

Peering over the menu as if he were wearing glasses, Mr. Marsh was again distracted by the group of students. He then suddenly realized as school president Telemachus had a good cause to know about the school surprise.
Standing, menu in hand he made his way over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avery looked to the other girl,..."I can piggy back you if you like?" she asked. putting her arm through the other girls for added support in the meantime.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:09 pm
(( *pokes Eternal* So, what did you vote for in the poll? I'd feel bad if it was the '-_-' (whoa, kinda looks like an alien! O smile because that means it wasn't epic enough. -sniffle- ))

Telemachus had resorted to quickly taking his glass to slurp some water noisily, so she'd leave, fast. But then he would need a refill, and she would come back. It was quite the vicious cycle, ayup.

Meanwhile, Karley was on the phone. "Ah, yes, that's right, um...purple..." WAS IT PURPLE? MAYBE RED?! OH NO! I hope I'm not getting the wrong color...

"Ah do so happen to 'ave a most wunnerful collect'in o' that there type 'er carrot. Wher did yer say, agin?"

"One two five nine six Rai-" NO! NO! NOT YOUR HOUSE, STUPID! FAWK's NEST! HAWK's TEST! "HAWK'S BREAST!" ...

"Ah havenae 'eard uh such a thing, but ah 'ave 'eard uhf a 'Awk's Nest. Izzat what'cher lookin' fer?"

"Ah, um, yes..."

Telemachus was once again out of water.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:12 pm
((I did pick the -_-, but only just to bug the crap outta ya. Also, what's Ali's reaction to the electric toothbrush?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 pm
(( I can just imagine Jordan's head whipping side to side as they both ask ))

"Thanks," she said to Spencer. "But no, really, I'm fine. Just, not used to it, I guess." She lapsed into silence, suddenly realizing that it was slightly cold down here, and was glad for their warm shoulders.

(( Was the cold perhaps...from a breeze? O: ))

Ali looked at Dr. Sullivan with a skeptical look that on a child looked positively adorable and hilarious at the same time. "Long as I get to see the tooth fairy. I bet shiny teeth will make her like me best of all the other kids."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((I did pick the -_-, but only just to bug the crap outta ya. Also, what's Ali's reaction to the electric toothbrush?))

(( ... You.

Hmm, I'm thinking a normal three/four year old would be screaming in terror by now... ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 pm
(AVERY WILL NOT LEAVE WITHOUT HER BACKPACK)

"Exactly" Zaias said emphatically, grinning at his sister's exuberance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery had goosebumps spread slowly up her legs, though possibly that feeling had spread from Jordan. Either way skirts were not always the best choice of uniform.
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:25 pm
(( Oh. Right. Feel bad doing this while vampiric's gone, though...

And lol, Jordan has shorts on underneath (wouldn't want those girls flying around with just skirts on, now would we? ;D ))

A strange hacking sound could be heard from somewhere above, and a moment later a nice slobbery bag fell on Avery's, Jordan's, and a little bit of Spencer's backs. It thumped to the ground.

"Your...bag, I presume?"  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm
All the guys were fully dressed in their uniforms so none of them felt much cold.

Christopher had the extra luxury of fire with him as well.

"You look cold. Do you want my uniform jacket?" Spencer asked Jordan. He then cringed when he got hit with a slobbery bag.

Dr. Sullivan smiled at Ali from under his medical mask. "Yes, I'm sure you'll meet the tooth fairy soon. Once you lose a tooth, she'll pay you a visit. She'll take your tooth and leave you a small prize in it's place. You just need to put it under your pillow" the dentist said. He put some mint polishing powder in the brush as he spoke. He took the mirror again and turned back to Ali. "Now open up wide" he said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games