Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm
Amy waved to Karrie. "Hey Karrie. Hey Velcore."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 pm
Daniel looked a little abashed at being spotted, but stepped closer when Jessi and Amy picked him out. Daniel kinda waved a hand at the kitten that Jessi proffered, and shrugged at Amy's question.

"I dunno, I suppose. I honestly couldn't say if I'm a human person."

For a moment Daniel cocked at a head at the mewling kitten in Jessi's outstretched hand. After a few seconds he nods up at Jessi.

"She doesn't like that. Apparently she's wanting a tighter, more secure grip. Whatever that's supposed to mean."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:31 pm
Jessi smiled over at Karrie and Velcore. "Hey you two."

Then, she looked back at Daniel and grinned. "I think you're right. Why don't you come over here and show me how to do it, then?"

She didn't think about how that sounded. She was thinking that if he tried to help her hold the kitten, he'd feel how soft it was and want to hold it after all. He might really enjoy it. Her cats relaxed her and an animal could be good for Daniel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:33 pm
I came to pick you up, if you're ready. *smiles at Amy*

*sits and watches the cats playing*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm
Amy looked a little disappointed. She was having fun with Jessi right now. She looked behind Karrie but didn't see anyone else.

"Kits isn't with you? I thought maybe she was and that was why she didn't answer her phone when I called her before. I thought she might want to hang out with Jessi and I tonight. Jessi and I were even thinking about having a sleepover at her house. We were texting about it earlier. I hope everything's alright with her. Maybe she's busy with her animals right now."

Amy looked over at Jessi when she asked Daniel to help show her how to hold the kitten and had to bite her bottom lip so that she didn't laugh. She knew Jessi didn't mean it the way it sounded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:39 pm
Daniel shrugged and knelt down next to Jessi. Gently taking the kitten Daniel deftly scooped her onto her back for a moment then rolled the kitten over quickly onto its stomach on his leg. That done he laid his hand on the kitten's back, just behind the neck, applying soft pressure. To slightly squeeze the kitten down. In response the kitten quieted down, and actually seemed to start dozing.

"There. I think that's what she was meaning."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:42 pm
Jessi watched Daniel carefully and with a small smile on her face. She had no idea he would be so skilled around animals. It was actually kind of adorable.

She smiled at him when he spoke and then looked down at the kitten. She spoke quietly. "You did it, Daniel. You got her to relax. You're a natural. Do you like taking care of her? Isn't she soft and so cute?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm
*shakes his head* Actually, I talked to her a few hours ago. She stopped by just after you left. The minutes on her phone expired today, so she needed to go buy more. She probably just hadn't put them on the phone yet when you called.

*stands up and goes into the room, kneeling next to Amy* I was actually hoping you and I could spend the evening together.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 pm
Daniel rolled a shoulder as he looked down on the young cat. Then back up at Jessi with an uncertain look.

"Well, she is definitely soft. And I suppose she is cute, depending on your definition. But as to taking care of her, I just did what she asked."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 pm
Amy sighed in disappointment that she had missed Kits. "Well that sucks. We all would have had fun tonight. I'm surprised she didn't try to stop by here, though. Well I guess since she came by here last night to do some work... but that was work. She doesn't seem to like to come by here anymore just to hang out. In fact, I don't see her much anymore. Though I'm glad Jessi's here. She's a lot of fun to hang out with, too."

She turned her head to look at Jessi and smiled at her.

When Karrie knelt down next to her and said he had hoped they could spend the evening together, Amy was a little surprised. Karrie usually didn't ask that or even mention it. Did he have something planned? But he usually didn't plan things. Maybe dinner and a movie?

She blushed slightly and grinned over at Karrie. She spoke quietly. "Well, Jessi and I hadn't made any concrete plans, yet. Maybe it'd be better to have a girl's night when Kits can come, too... if we ever see her."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 pm
Jessi looked over at Amy, having heard a little bit about girl's night and having heard Karrie's request to spend the evening with her. She grinned at her and nodded when she mentioned having girl's night a different night. This wasn't like Karrie, so Amy should seize the opportunity!

Jessi looked back at Daniel and quirked an eyebrow slightly in confusion. "What she asked? But how did you know what she wanted, what she was asking for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:55 pm
*shrugs* I don't know what Kits has been doing lately. I really haven't talked to her much either...

I have seen her a lot. She is home most of the time during the day. She has been drawing.

I'd like it if you could wait until another night. I have tomorrow off too...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:03 pm
"Well, you know, the same way you...and then..."

Daniel looked down at the snoozing kitten, then back up at Jessi.

"That is, just saying..."

Again Daniel looked down at the cat, and when he looked up again his eyes had gone wider.

"No, I'm thinking not then. Right. Okay, so, yeah."

Carefully, Daniel lifted the cat, stirring it slightly, and handed it back to Jessi. Dusting his hands off, Daniel stands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:03 pm
Her cheeks quickly flamed red again when she heard Karrie's request and his comment about having tomorrow off, too. She giggled softly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Uh.."

She looked up at Jessi and saw her nod at her. She smiled again and then nodded to Karrie.

"Alright. We can have it another night. What did you have in mind?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Well, Thistle and the kittens are here, right? Would you mind leaving them here for a few hours?

((Oops, posted with the wrong account. sweatdrop Karrie said this.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games