Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:13 pm
So just to check and this may have been answered but if i make my day 0 character into a citizen can i also quest them for a student?

CAn they become a citizen despite me only having a y1 character?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:50 pm
DraconicFeline
So just to check and this may have been answered but if i make my day 0 character into a citizen can i also quest them for a student?

CAn they become a citizen despite me only having a y1 character?

1) yes you can

2) yes, for this character only, as event characters are something of an exception.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:18 am
Is there such a thing as infertility in Halloween? And if so, why would it occur? Weak fear, messed up core, hesitation about having a child? Just thinking out loud. /fades into wall  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:00 am
Hello yes, quick question about the Horsemen Trick task. When we roll the dice for 'battle' are we still subtracting the -6 modifier or no??

My horseman rolled the 100hp one so I wanted to make sure if it was going to take me forever to take their hp down or not. >W>  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:21 pm
okey dokey i was told to post here:

1. For the open class "Hauntingly Creepy" does "if completed" mean "finished the rp" or "successfully finished the task" (aka getting 10 scare o meter charge) for the 3 raffle tickets

^ was answered that you have to SUCCESSFULLY finish the task.

2. for the open class "Field Trip: Halloween Helpers!" is there an associated learned ability?

3. for the same class; if you roll two of the same object (strider rolled 2 pirate tunics) do those count as "matching"? if they dont, would they nullify the "originality" bonus?

4. for the deth handbooks task- what are the associated rp points/raffle tickets with completing badge tasks?

thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:44 pm
chiickadee
okey dokey i was told to post here:

1. For the open class "Hauntingly Creepy" does "if completed" mean "finished the rp" or "successfully finished the task" (aka getting 10 scare o meter charge) for the 3 raffle tickets

^ was answered that you have to SUCCESSFULLY finish the task.

2. for the open class "Field Trip: Halloween Helpers!" is there an associated learned ability?

3. for the same class; if you roll two of the same object (strider rolled 2 pirate tunics) do those count as "matching"? if they dont, would they nullify the "originality" bonus?

4. for the deth handbooks task- what are the associated rp points/raffle tickets with completing badge tasks?

thank you!

2. Nope! It's a special field trip mission, not exactly an open class, no special ability earned! (Except the feeling of helping warming your heart.)

3. Two of the same object doesn't count as matching! And I'm going to say it DOESN'T nullify the originality bonus because it's technically not matching. (I mean, if you're wearing a blue fairy dress three times, I think you're going to try and find some weird way to be original about it. Or not. EITHER WAY YOU GET THE +1 XD)

xzoobey

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:54 pm
Yayoi
Hello yes, quick question about the Horsemen Trick task. When we roll the dice for 'battle' are we still subtracting the -6 modifier or no??

My horseman rolled the 100hp one so I wanted to make sure if it was going to take me forever to take their hp down or not. >W>

There is no damage modifier in this task! Just keep rolling the 1d?? until you get 100 or over. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:29 am
So was getting a 7 in Sinnamon Rolls class a pass or not? I'm getting mixed messages here.

"Using 6d10, try to keep your sinnamon-sugar combo below 7. Anything above and well... it's no longer going to be sweet but more... semi choking. " but it then said "If you get over 7, you'll have to start over from scratch, and that's terrible."

So was it <=7 or getting a 7 is a fail?

Also:
"Fight off the three Gnomes, Popper, Artiehokie, and Snapies. This gross trio is head on ready for a culinary showdown, so bring out your best. Each one has 10 HP, and does an auto-2 HP each turn. "
so per turn you get -6 hp damage?

*Moved from main thread lol.  

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:49 am
Rathurue
So was getting a 7 in Sinnamon Rolls class a pass or not? I'm getting mixed messages here.

"Using 6d10, try to keep your sinnamon-sugar combo below 7. Anything above and well... it's no longer going to be sweet but more... semi choking. " but it then said "If you get over 7, you'll have to start over from scratch, and that's terrible."

So was it <=7 or getting a 7 is a fail?

Also:
"Fight off the three Gnomes, Popper, Artiehokie, and Snapies. This gross trio is head on ready for a culinary showdown, so bring out your best. Each one has 10 HP, and does an auto-2 HP each turn. "
so per turn you get -6 hp damage?

*Moved from main thread lol.

7 is not a fail, its boarder fail BUT NOT QUIET. You should be aiming for under 7.

And the gnomes do -2 damage each round. If you fight them 1 by one or as a group. Just like any other multi party npc fight.

Also AS A NOTE:

IN SINNAMON ROLL THERE WAS OUTDATED RAFFLE TICKET ALLOTMENT AND IT SHOULD NOW BE UPDATED WITH THE CORRECT AWARDING MECHANIC
If you reached the 800 word count for the RNG please simply use the new system as you would have gotten more tickets this way :'D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:00 am
iStoleYurVamps

7 is not a fail, its boarder fail BUT NOT QUIET. You should be aiming for under 7.

And the gnomes do -2 damage each round. If you fight them 1 by one or as a group. Just like any other multi party npc fight.

Also AS A NOTE:

IN SINNAMON ROLL THERE WAS OUTDATED RAFFLE TICKET ALLOTMENT AND IT SHOULD NOW BE UPDATED WITH THE CORRECT AWARDING MECHANIC
If you reached the 800 word count for the RNG please simply use the new system as you would have gotten more tickets this way :'D

So it wasn't a fail right? Will update mechanism after filling RP sweatdrop
Also, the damage you do to the gnomes will not bleed to the other gnome if you overkilled it right?  

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:24 am
I have a friend who wants a character, has a quest, etc. Can I put my raffle tickets towards them?

We can post in the CYOAs now right?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:21 am
While discussing TiH with an RP buddy offsite, whom is curious about potentially questing for her werewolf OC in the future, she wanted me to ask if she'd still be able to have him a bite-turned werewolf. I'm not sure myself - and I apologize profusely if this is already addressed somewhere - but I did already tell her that Human World knowledge and connections is slim to none and I imagined she might not be able to keep a Human connection or history.

So the actual question is if one may have a werewolf character that was previously a human, bitten by a werewolf and not be dead on arrival to Halloween (aka life memories intact)?

Marushii
I was told to quote you~

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:22 am
in the fears battle thread it says

Quote:
Horsemen Characters:
All horsemen primarily use their weapons summoned to help them attack, similar to Hunters are reapers. Try to focus on attributes related to your respective clans (ie: War = more violent, physical attacks, Death = subtle, shadow-based attacks, etc etc)

xxxxxOuter Circle/Stage One Horsemen: Can only use one T1, two T2 abilities.

and in the Horsemen thread it says:

Quote:
LEVEL 1: This is the equivalent of the "starting" stage for the Horsemen. ALL HORSEMEN REGARDLESS OF CIRCLE (outer or inner) start here. Once again, they have 40/40 HP, 2d8-6, and 1 Y2 Fear charge. For more information on battling, please go here

How many Fears do the Stage One Horsemen have?

Marushii

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:44 am
Hitsuzen
While discussing TiH with an RP buddy offsite, whom is curious about potentially questing for her werewolf OC in the future, she wanted me to ask if she'd still be able to have him a bite-turned werewolf. I'm not sure myself - and I apologize profusely if this is already addressed somewhere - but I did already tell her that Human World knowledge and connections is slim to none and I imagined she might not be able to keep a Human connection or history.

So the actual question is if one may have a werewolf character that was previously a human, bitten by a werewolf and not be dead on arrival to Halloween (aka life memories intact)?

Marushii
I was told to quote you~

I realize this isn't what your friend would want to hear, however humans cannot be turned into Halloween creatures. Upon dying it is possible for their Fear to be so extreme that it creates an "echo" of themselves in Halloween as a ghost/undead, however they don't have any of their human memories. The only traces of their humanity they have left are their method of death and/or their name.

Otherwise, no human memories are retained upon becoming part of Halloween -- it's an entirely separate world, after all. ^^

Humans being turned into werewolves is a myth were-folk started in order to boost Fear.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:23 pm
Thank you from both of us! <3

Marushii