Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Second Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Perhaps it was just a phase her sister was going through, but that still didn’t make Saio very happy. Arriving at the castle, the Hufflepuff said goodbye to her friends and headed off to her table. She had debated about sitting with the Gryffindors but then knew she should sit at her own table. Taking a seat seemingly alone, she was back in her own thoughts. Which, sucked cause they were depressing thoughts.

Sitting there Saio tried to focus on something positive, the sorting! There were probably going to be loads of new puffs this year. Well she didn’t know that for sure but who knew right? In fact two people were sorted into Hufflepuff as she thought about it. Clapping for each she knew she should be happy and not be thinking about her sister. If only Kazu was there. He could keep her mind off things. Speaking of him she had yet to catch up with her housemate.

Status: Trying to feel better.
                                                  With: Fellow Puffs...

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling:
xLocation:
xWith:
xStatus: Single

Beckah had her eyes closed the entire time the Sorting Hat was on her head, praying for it to be over. When the Hat finally Sorted her into Hufflepuff, Beckah opened her eyes a little. The Deputy Headmistress was pointing her over to the Hufflepuff Table. The girl felt small, but nodded anyway and practically ran away from the "stage". She slipped onto the bench away from everyone else and prayed that no one sat near her. She didn't know any of these people. Her friends were Sorted away from her and that meant that it was unlikely she'd talk to anyone. Beckah squeezed her stuffed rabbit tightly and buried her face in it. Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop. She was quickly coming to the verge of tears again. There were too many people and she didn't like it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Summer II

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:22 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Saio
                                                                What am I doing? Sitting and waiting for the feast.
                                                                What am I thinking? Why does she look down?
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Kazu had ridden up to the castle in silence, thinking the problem with his aunt wasn't something that was going to solve itself. Especially not overnight. Not when he could literally see his aunt deciding to move over the school year and only tell him after she picked him up from the train station. Which would just suck, but he couldn't do much about it right now. He entered the Great Hall, already scanning the tables and wondering if he could possibly spot someone he could talk to at his table when he spotted Saio by herself. He made a beeline for her, he wondered why she wasn't off with her other friends, but shrugged it off. Well, he hadn't seen her at all, so he figured it was a good a time as any to catch up. Sitting down, he gave a small wave and gave her a small smile. "Konbanwa, Saio-san. Um, are you okay? You look kind of down." Not that he had much to talk about, but still. He didn't like his friends looking depressed, and he hoped that he could help her out of whatever funk she seemed to be in.

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea followed behind Kiki silently. Every step felt a bit like moving a giant stone statue. Is that what she was turning into? A statue? Was she just going to end up watching the world pass her by while she stood still and silent, unmoving and broken down? It felt like it. Kiki on the other hand was always happy. It was like polar opposites, so why was Kiki even friends with her? She felt like she was just bringing her best friend down. Kiki should just ditch her already before she ruined everything.

The whole train ride Kiki had babbled on about this and that. While Alethea spent most of the train ride thinking about her family or lack of such things. Kae could barely be counted as family and she was all the Slytherin had. Ally didn't blame Kae for anything. She was doing her best. She was trying a lot harder this year. She'd actually shown up to the station to drop her off. But nothing made Ally feel anything except sadness or nothing. And she didn't know why anymore. Why was she even sad??? She sighed, and flopped into the sseat next to her best friend and blinked at the boy she was introduced to.

"Hi Balder." She muttered, before resting her chin in the palm of her hand and staring up at the sorting. Another boy wandered over to join them, and she raised an eyebrow at him but said nothing. Not that she didn't like him or anything, just she didn't have the energy to say hi or yes or anything. She barely had the energy to move a finger let alone speak.

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Jade Galaksylph
Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:12 pm
There is a man that I know...
Seventeen years, he never spoke.
Guessed he had nothing to say;
He opened his mouth on Judgement Day.
I listened with all of my might,
But was scared by the look in his eyes!
Like he'd already lost the fight...
And there was no hope ever in sight.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωšeνeитħ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti nodded when Ceri asked if she'd like to sit at the Hufflepuff Table; right now, she didn't really need all her house mates staring at her, wondering where all her hair had gone, and when she had started to like girls. She followed the redhead to her table, taking a seat beside her as the Sorting began. She was a bit caught off guard by the mood; for a house known for being friendly and welcoming they all seemed a bit... down. There was a little blond boy with his head down, joined by a dark skinned girl talking a mile a minute and brunette who looked as though she were about to fall asleep. Two prefects from the year below, one a Slytherin, both looked a bit stressed out, while two blonde girls, one a Gryffindor, peppered them with questions. Two babyfaced first years looked completely morose at their Sorting, and an Asian girl was being comforted by her friend. All in all, not a very cheery crowd, not that Anti had much room to talk. Not wanting to speak over the Sorting, she settled in at her girlfriend's side, and hoped the mood improved somewhat soon.

OOC:
Summer II

No hope in the air, no hope in the water,
Not even for me, your last serving daughter.
Why fear death, be scared of living!
Our hearts are small and ever thinning...
There is no hope ever of winning.
I have seen men provoked-
And I have seen lives revoked-
And I looked at my life and choked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma never quite understood Selina. She was a Ravenclaw but a different sort. Though there were lots of different sorts in every house when you really thought about it. Despite Emma willingly studying for her OWLs over the summer to escape her parents, she couldn’t see herself cross-referencing her class notes. Too much work that didn’t help her studies any. Honestly it sounded like Cordelia and Hannah had better summers then she did. Not that she was jealous. Though at the mention of a grim, Emma was grateful she had been taking Divination. She wouldn’t have known what it meant if she hadn’t. Not that she’d actually seen it just that she knew about it. Perhaps she could do tea leave readings are her friends to help get her practice in. “Sounds like we’re all set then. Don’t worry Cora I’ll manage your sugar intake. That way we won’t a have a repeat of last year.” Emma told her friend brightly before hoping on the train.

- - - - - -

Before Emma knew it they were at the school. Along the way she heard about the rest of Anna’s summer and enjoying many tasty treats. Now in the great hall, the fifth year was seated at the Hufflepuff table prepared for yet another sorting. So far two new Hufflepuffs were sorted and as Emma clapped for each, she could remember what it was like when she was sorted. She’d been delighted to become a badger and she hoped that these kids felt the same way she had.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs... Cordelia & Hannah?

Graydon Ironshield
                                                  kiska166

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Second Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

As if Kazu had a sixth sense about him being in her thoughts, he appeared. Looking over at him Saio gave him the best smile she could muster. While she didn’t feel like she was going to cry like she did earlier, she certainly wasn’t the happiest. Clearly that was self-evident because before she knew it Kazu was asking her if she was okay. She certainly couldn’t lie to him when he already knew there was something up. “Konbanwa Kazu-san,” She greeted him slightly surprised by the Japanese but then not at the same time. Sometimes she forgot she wasn’t the only one that could speak the language. “I’m okay. My sister wouldn’t talk to me all summer… and if she did it was nothing but attitude.” She told him. “I just don’t get it… Everyone says she’s just going through a phase. I guess that makes sense…”

Status: Trying to feel better.
                                                  With: Fellow Puffs... Kazu

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

════════════════════════

Zeph must have assumed too soon as Pam entered and immediately made a beeline for the table, specifically his part of the table. He gave Lori an apologetic look as Pam immediately launched into interrogation mode. Interrogation mode meaning that she was eagerly waiting to hear what Zeph and Lori were talking about. Which, Zeph had been trying to gauge how the conversation was going to go, and now it was all awkward for both him and Lori.

Zeph could feel a bit of his chest loosen as Lori stated she didn't have feelings for Tristan, only for a new nervousness to settle in. His jealous side content for the moment, it just gave way for his nervousness to come back full-force as he realized that if Tristan hadn't been what she was attracted to, then he was hardly on the same level Tristan. He was tall, he was gangly, he was awkward, and while he wasn't that bad of a student, she knew his own issues, along with the fact that certain things ran in his family. She'd have to deal with his father, and then the rest of his family, which while some of them were okay, he couldn't imagine Lori actually getting along with some of them.

He nearly facepalmed as Pam seemed to catch that Tristan had been jealous, and what the potential reason for him being jealous was. Which then led to an interrogation about what Lori was telling Tristan. Zeph facepalmed, knowing where this was going. Pam was going to start pestering Lori about anything and everything to do with Zeph, and he could see it very clearly. He didn't want to hear it this way that Lori probably wasn't attracted to him, if that was one thing Lori had talked to Tristan about. However, the question was asked and Zeph could only sigh and look over at Aster, hoping she would be able to get her girlfriend off the subject.

And was immediately met with Aster deciding to cut to the chase and telling Lori she needed to pick one. The fact that apparently she mentioned Carver and Gia going on dates with them was also embarrassing, since he knew that those two had been dancing around the subject of dating for probably years now. He levelled his own look at Aster and Pam (one that really didn't hold as much weight as it probably would on another person) and coughed into his hand politely.
                                                  "Um, Pam, Aster, why the sudden interrogation? I mean, um, you can't really make Lori choose like that. Plus you're making it sound like she'd choose me." At that his cheeks reddened and he glanced over at Lori, hoping that she didn't catch that last part. Which was pretty impossible considering she was sitting next to him. He shifted awkwardly, wishing he had some first years arguing to break up this awkward moment.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So what is going on with that anyway?
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕєνєитн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri sat down beside her girlfriend and smiled pleasantly, happy to simply be sitting next to Antigone. After the couple years of pining for her, Ceri was happy to call Anti her girlfriend. Ceri was prepared to wait however long Anti needed to be comfortable with her. The seventh year Prefect glanced up and down the table, noting the downtrodden appearance of the table, then sighed lightly. "It's not always like this, Anti." She nodded and smiled at her, taking her girlfriend's hand in hers. "After the Sorting Feast, do you want to go for a walk?"

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: You can feel free to ghost Ceri into a seat.}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:55 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

Hannah was both happy and not so much so about being back at school. She was happy sitting by her best friend, Emma, catching up about what they did over the summer and all, but there was also the fact that tomorrow was the start of classes and the build up toward OWLs. She was determined not to get down about it though, at least not tonight, not when there was a feast to be had.

Looking around, it seemed like the rest of the table was rather beat-down already. Two new Hufflepuffs looked anything other than happy about being badgers, and ... was that really Linny's friend, Antigone, with that really short hairstyle? Emma's change of look was a bit of an adjustment, but then her friend needed a change, and the chance to establish her own identity. Still, it was nice to see Anti and Ceri were a couple now. Hannah sighed softly, as she saw no sign of Linny and Layton, but that was usual for them.

"I hope we get a good crop of new Badgers this year," she said to Emma, as she clapped for the newly-minted Puffs. "Think you'll be ready for OWLs?".

murruelecreuset

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara was sorted into Hufflepuff like she had expected, and as her robes magically turned the yellow and black colors, she headed towards the Hufflepuff table and took a seat by herself. Rui had told her to make friends and recruit people to the Cause, but she didn't know how to do that really. She believed in the Cause of course. It was all she had ever been taught! But how to tell others of it. She'd seen Rui try and everyone just called her crazy or tried to kill her. Sara had to be careful. She had to do it the right way and make sure it stuck with people. Which meant going slowly... so for tonight she would be friendly, and she would only mention the Cause if something similar got brought up.

She smiled to herself and started braiding her hair over her shoulder while she continued watching the sorting. Hopefully there would be lots of Hufflepuffs. Apparently they were most easily manipulated according to Ryn. She thought that was rude to say, but he was her master, and so she would never say that to him. He was a dutiful master, maybe not kind, but he kept her alive... and Roo was sweet and kind, and Rui was a great teacher. And of course her father was loving and caring, and protective and the best. All in all she was lucky to have her family... even if Ryn was not always kind.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Saio
                                                                What am I doing? Sitting and waiting for the feast.
                                                                What am I thinking? Why does she look down?
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Kazu blinked at Saio, trying to imagine what it must be like to have siblings. Not like he'd ever know, but it was still odd to hear about siblings giving each other attitude. Didn't they usually get along or something? He decided not to say that, thinking that he was just an outsider looking in with relation to that subject, and instead decided to say something else. "Ouch. I don't have siblings, so I wouldn't know how siblings are. I hope it's just a phase though. That sounds like it'd suck if it wasn't." Which he figured happened to everyone. He shrugged, wondering if he was entirely on the wrong track here. "How old is your sister anyway? I mean, if she's not in school yet, she might be jealous? I don't know."

He decided to change topics before Saio got too depressed about it. He certainly wouldn't have been happy if someone decided to ask him about his parents, after all. Thankfully no one in the school ever did, and he hoped to keep it that way. It was still a painful subject, even three years after the fact. "How was the rest of your summer? It can't have been all bad, right?".

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

murruelecreuset

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHufflepuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZeph, Aster, Pam
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFrazzled
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ιи тнє ∂ є т α ι ℓ ѕ ωιтн тнє ∂ є ν ι ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ иσω тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ ¢αи иєνєя gєт мє σи му ℓ є ν є ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι נυѕт g σ т т α gєт уσυ σ f f тнє ¢ α g є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м α уσυиg ℓ σ ν є я ' ѕ я α g є xxxxxx
                                                          gσииα иєє∂ α ѕ ρ α я к тσ ι g и ι т є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLorelei had gone scarlet at Pam's not so subtle digging; she did tell Trist everything. In general, she told all of her friends everything, because honesty was very important to her. The only exception was the fact that Trist was a werewolf, because she was well aware that, honesty or no, it was not her right to tell anyone about that. Given that she'd already spilled one similar secret, and as beneficial as the results had been, that didn't make it right. Still, given that Trist was the only friend she had who was privy to that singular secret, being that it was in fact his own, he was also as a result the one friend who she told literally everything to. However... Well, it wouldn't be a lie to say that his jealousy had been based entirely on assumptions. He'd not known for certain that she had any such feelings for Zeph until that Summer. He'd assumed, but it had taken his prodding to get a very drunk Lori to admit that, yes, she did like the Hufflepuff.

spaceStill, trying to avoid the embarrassing truth with a half-truth regarding Trist's lack of actual awareness would only imply that she did not, in fact, like Zeph. Which was absolutely a lie. And of everyone she knew, she probably felt the most guilty lying to him. Not because he was her crush or anything. No, it was because she felt like, if she were to lie to Gia, Gia would eventually (begrudginly) forgive her. The same with Tristan. Given that she would never, ever lie to either of them if she didn't absolutely have to (such as hiding Trist's lycanthropy from Gia), she knew they would get over it. Zeph, on the other hand... it wasn't that she thought he'd hold it against her forever, but she did rather feel like his trust wasn't something she wanted to break. Especially not over something as selfish and small as wanting to save face in front of his incredibly invasive friends.

spaceBefore she could even begin to form a response, though, Aster had butted in, rather abruptly. Lori got the distinct feeling she was annoyed, and she had to wonder if perhaps the two girls weren't quite as in sync as they typically were. Pam seemed much more invested in this than her girlfriend did. Still, that didn't stop the Gryffindor from laying into her, in a very Aster-like fashion. Lori's blush disappeared, her mouth gaping open as the color drained from her face. She stared in shock for a moment, unable to even process that, let alone respond, before Zeph cut in.

spacePam had frowned at Aster, clearly put out by her response. Still, she couldn't deny, it gave great results, if the look on Lori's face was anything to go off of. She rolled her eyes slightly at Zeph. "Well, she's obviously not gonna choose Tristan," she said plainly, prompting Lori to finally snap her mouth shut. "So either she's not gonna choose either of you, ooooor..." The blonde trailed off, giving him a significant look. "We're not making her do anything. It's not like we're gonna up and demand she go out with you if she doesn't want to. But you guys have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you need a push, because you're both helpless. Besides," she sniffed indignantly. "If she can push Gia and Carver, she can be pushed. Fair's fair. Not that you had anything to do with that, but c'mon. I tried talking you into talking to her yourself and you got all wiggy on me."

spaceVery abruptly, Lori stood, shoving herself up with her hands flat on the table's surface. The blush was back, her entire face crimson, eyes wide. "I, um, I need air," she choked out. In a rather hasty retreat, the Slytherin power-walked her way to the door, desperately needing to be far away from this whole situation. She needed to process, needed to think. Needed... needed to not be trapped, having to confess that, yes, she did have feelings for her friend, in front of his other two friends, who very obviously thought that- that he liked her back? ... Air. She needed air. Now.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx α ¢σиѕтєℓℓαтισи σf т є α я ѕ σи уσυя ℓ α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx вυяи є ν є я у т н ι и g уσυ ℓ σ ν є, тнєи вυяи тнє α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιи тнє є и ∂ єνєяутнιиg ¢ σ ℓ ℓ ι ∂ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx му ¢нιℓ∂нσσ∂ ѕ ρ α т вα¢к συт тнє м σ и ѕ т є я тнαт уσυ ѕ є є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Lori exit to Entrance Courtyard

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

✝ℌїґḓ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder blinked as he saw Kiki approach with another girl, Alethea, right? He was sure that was her name. He adjusted his glasses, wondering what was going on when she immediately was berating him for... not being cheerful? That was a new one. Usually he was being berated for being too cheerful. He nodded to Ally and shrugged at Kiki. "Sorry, I've got a bit on my mind. Though I found someone that speaks Welsh. Maybe I'll introduce you to him. He looks like he needs a bit of cheering up though. Hi Ally. Balder Borson. Nice to meet you." Nope, still not smiling yet. Maybe he was coming down with something instead of being in a funk over his cousin. That made sense, right?

He looked over at Ivar as soon as the younger boy got close and waved, hoping that he hadn't made a mess of what was going on with Ivar's friend. He hadn't known that he and Glynn knew each other, though he figured he might want to question Ivar about his cousin later. He probably knew more than Balder did, which was pretty bad.
                                                  "Hey Ivar. Um, this is Kiki and Ally. Kiki's in Hufflepuff too, and Ally's in Slytherin. Um, I'm sorry about earlier. I um, I didn't mean to freak Glynn out. Is he okay? He didn't seem okay on the train when I last saw him."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: What is with everyone today?
                                                  OOC:

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games