Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:49 pm
Jocasta walked back into the Hokages Office and stood in the doorway, she was slightly sweaty... but she thought that it was better to report back to him then just going on the 'lamb'. She stood in the doorway and waited her turn considering that there was a shinobi in there already. The sensor mission just took it out of her and she wanted to make sure that the Hokage knew that she finished the mission before she went to relax in the Hot Springs.

Blinkkyz

I completed the Sensory Misision and a " Walk the Pet" Mission and just reporting back considering that my RPC is completely maxed out on jutsu for her rank lol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 775/775
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 775/775
Sage Chakra:--/285

User Image

XXXXX Ibara's clone looked up as he was spoken to, there was a knock and the shinboi had allowed himself in. Ibara's clone spoke "Hm?" Paying half attention to the paperwork, if Shikatsu looked closely he'd notice the clone's appearance had changed its hair was darker and streaked with black highlights, the clone waited for a response while noticing that Jocasta had appeared in the doorway seeming to wait her turn to speak to the hokage as well. The clone waved her in waiting for Shikatsu to speak.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

kiropterain1
xNew York Slavex

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:02 pm
Jocasta walked in and looked at Ibara, the hair was different since the last time that she was in here... it hadn't been that long and his chakra was more different then the last time " Ibara ... I have completed the barrier mission and I thought that I would come and report to you. " His hair wasn't the vibrant blonde that it was before but sandy... almost brown. She cocked her head to the side like a curious dog and just shook it off. Whatever was going on with Ibara was going to have to be his issue " That sensing mission was kinda tough, but they really pulled it together; thank you. " She just smiled, she knew that she was going to have to put on this facade just to make sure that she didn't 'spill the beans' about this apparent sickness... although it bothered her extensively.

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:56 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 385/385 Stamina 35/355|-|AC:17500 |-| 6050

User Image

Shikatsu studied the kage closely as he spoke. "I was with one of Ryoku's clones and it suddenly dispersed. Do you know where he is at the moment?" He asked, having a feeling he would. He then looked over to the Kunoichi that entered the room.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

XXXXX Ibara's clone thought for a moment before he responded. "Sadly that information is on a need to know basis. Ryoku is perfectly fine and shall be returning shortly, he had to leave on a mission." Ibara's clone turned his attention to Jocasta. "Very good, you may do that mission as you please, it is on the mission board outside of my office, if you wish to acquire it again, take a voucher from the board and hand it in once completed." Ibara's clone leaned back in the chair tapping his foot gently on the ground.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

kiropterain1
xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:41 pm
Jocasta cocked her eyebrow and nodded " Alrighty, I'll talk to you later." Something was up, the information that she knew was cause she sensed a change in chakra... and she was told cause she caught him up. She walked to the hallway and decided that she was going to meditate in the Hot Springs... it sounded like a good relaxing time.

[[ // Exit ]]

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:13 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 385/385 Stamina 35/355|-|AC:17500 |-| 6050

User Image

Shikatsu wondered what was going on if it was classified beyond anbu knowledge. "Alright then. Is there anything you need done at the moment I can help with?" He asked, having nothing to do at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

User Image

AC/Ryo32,600/3,650

User Image

XXXXX Ibara's clone sighed still tapping its foot. "If you're asking for a mission, you could go guard the gate, I believe that mission is posted on the board as well. You're a medical shinobi as well correct? There is always assistance needed at the hospital, that too has been posted on the board, if neither of those missions tickle your fancy i'm sure Ryoku would appreciate assistance in constructing his shop." The clone turned its head up toward the ceiling and appeared to mumble to itself before looking back down at Shikatsu. "If that is all, there is a lot of paperwork I need to attend to, the Hokage has been out of commission for a bit, so I am swamped." Ibara's clone looked back down at the paper work and resumed signing documents and requests.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

kiropterain1

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and left without another word. [exits]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu returned to the hokage's office and knocked before he entered. "Sorry if i'm interrupting sir, i just needed to drop off a report of the patients i treated at the hospital." He said holding a clipboard with a few sheets on it.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 am
User Image

User Image

AC/Ryo32,600/3,650

User Image

XXXXX Ibara's clone nodded. "very well." the clone once more seemed to mutter to itself as it listened to something unheard to Shikatsu. As if nothing happened the clone replied once more. "If that is all, I shall return to my work. I suggest you get some rest you've been busy, and after you should report to the brass gauntlet and assist with construction there, Ryoku is going to be fairly fatigued when he returns." The clone smiled before returning to its paperwork.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

kiropterain1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:36 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 385/385 Stamina 35/355|-|AC:21300 |-| 6050

User Image

Shikatsu nodded an d dropped off the report then headed out.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:06 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin (Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei arrived at the office and gave a sharp knock. He figured Ibara would want to know as soon as humanly possible how his adventure to Otogakure went. Hopefully his own endeavors were treating him just as well.

Chakra: 1490/1490
Stamina: 460/460
Seal Chakra: 1490
Sage Chakra: -/480

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:14 pm
Punished Knight

Orbezeous

No answer came from within the Hokage's office. The door closed and locked Jurei would hear a voice come from behind him a little further down the hall. "Ibara-sama has stepped out." Orbezeous revealed himself from the shadows. "I'm worried about him, he hasn't been in his office much lately, not so much as even a clone." It was obvious that the Hokage hadn't told his Anbu Captain what he was doing.  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:40 pm
Jocasta walked to the door of the offices and looked around, she loved her mission with the barrier team and thought that if they had anything for her to do. She walked in and the Offices were eerily quite, this was weird...this place was generally bubbling with some kind of commotion and what-not. She walked to the end of the hall and opened the door to the Barrier Team, sound seemed to burst from there and she saw all the ANBU from before working; they waived but it seemed as it they didn't want to be bothered. She shrugged and closed the door, she heard a noise coming from the Kages door. She really didn't want to go there, as of recently she seemed like she bothered him a ton.She stood near the door, she stood near the door and heard Jurei and someone else in the office. She pushed open the door and looked at Jurei " Why are you standing in here all creepy? " She exhaled and looked at Orbezeous, she didn't realize how truely creepy the man was; she jumped and turned back to Jurei " Wow... he's creepy. "

Punished Knight

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games