Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:52 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin

User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 710/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean
Headband Location: Forehead
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is Black.

Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - Active

Satemy noticed what appeared to be the training of a Shinobi he didnt seem to really know. Taking this moment he excused himself from the Hokage's presence and walked over to the gray or maybe bluish haired man... It seemed he was sleeping...In the academy...Cause thats what we do now...Sighing Satemy bent over and gently shook the shoulder of the man. "Excuse me...we dont sleep here. Thats just not a good idea." He said staring intently at the man.

Jutsu Used

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:54 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei nodded as he handed Ibara his things and watched him walk to his private study. "Don't worry, I won't be sitting around either." he said walking up a long flight of stairs to the next floor where he would have some privacy. He opened a scroll he received upon joining the Oinin and began looking it over.

An interesting concept to say the least, as he continued reading it over he would start to develop a good understanding of the technique. It would allow him to kill his target using sound alone, a very useful tool to say the least.

He set up a dummy and began to work out the kinks in the jutsu. He started by focusing his chakra, attempting to remain as still as he possibly could. It seemed like it was similar to sage mode in that respect, something he'd already mastered.

As he built up chakra in his feet he began listening to the sounds of the room and it was almost as if he could paint a picture of it in his mind. He dashed forward, silently without making a sound and positioned himself behind the dummy, kunai in its back. "Seems like I've got this." he said putting the scroll away.

Jurei then took a step back and sighed, this technique was used to take life, something he was unsure of whether or not he wanted to continue doing. He reached into his pack as he shook his head and looked at a scroll his father left for him.

As he did so all doubt seemed to erase itself from his mind. It seemed in order to create the better world his father strove for removing obstacles was indeed a part of it.

He sat in meditation in the center of the room for what seemed like a lifetime. This technique required the use of natural energy, something his father did not possess. As he let his chakra reach out to the world around him, he slowly let it draw back into his body carrying pieces of nature along with it.

As he sat thinking of the stillness of nature, he was at a perfect balance. Most people tried to achieve a state of this for the entire world, but why? It was still and unmoving. The nature of the world was chaotic, so one could say chaos is a natural occurrence that defines meaningful life.

As his eyes shot open the markings on his body appeared again. He stood up and returned to the scroll. Ibara wanted to investigate the fuuin in the sky, and this jutsu would help counter his worst fear for what it could be. He began focusing his chakra and a smile began to spread along side his face.

He began to mold his chakra internally, pulling a great amount from his reserves. Such a tedious task it was, but a necessary one for success. After drawing in what he needed he began to access the natural reserves his body was now holding, again quite a bit. Internally he began to mold the two together and went through a string of handsigns.

As he did so a massive set of arms burst forth from the academy floor. Each one was easily large enough to ensnare a tailed beast within their deadly grasp. This would be the technique he'd have to use if it came to restraining and massive target. Happy with his training he cancelled the jutsu and began to relax.

Chakra: 1530/1530
Stamina: 500/500
Seal Chakra: 1530
Sage Chakra: -/510

User Image

Jutsu Used:
Silent Homicide Learned
Laughing Buddha Learned

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1560/1560
Stamina Pool: 670/670
Stored Chakra: 1560/1560
Sage Chakra:--/515
AC/Ryo: 65,750/4,950

User Image

XXXXX So much was happening all the sudden. Ibara cursed under his breath as a swarm of lower ranking shinobi swarmed toward him in the academy. It must've been the clone trying to get them out of the office, but in this case it was quite literally out of the fire and into the frying pan. Ibara sighed and answered the litany of questions thrown at him. "Hmm..." Ibara said as he continued walking not slowing making a b-line toward his private study. At some point Satemy had approached said something then excused himself. While Jurei shouted after him his reply to what the Hokage had told him to do. "Well, I do not know much about your abilities, but I do know that genjutsu is ever popular. Knowing some might help with the fear of the Uchiha clan as well." Ibara stood between Jocasta and the keypad to his office so she wouldn't see the code he punched in before he slipped inside to silence. He said as he entered. "I'm sorry i'll have to take you up on this offer later, my clone did not know how busy I currently am, and will be." He said as he closed the door softly behind himself.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive) :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 72

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

xNew York Slavex
lazyactor
Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:16 am
гєןк єкђ

"єןא tђє єt."
кђ є

User Image
User Image
Groaning, Reiojika would then fall down onto his side and seemingly continue snoozing. If this were any indication, one might assume one would have to be more stern when it came to waking him up, but then Reiojika groaned again, sat up, opened his eyes and yawned. However, differing from last time, Reiojika avoided putting his hand over his mouth.

Reiojika would then blink groggily and shake his head, as if to ward off the sleep that had suddenly come over him. Groggily, Reiojika muttered "
Wuzzat?" before looking around the room and behind him, finally "noticing" Satemy. ...mmm? managed to muttered. Who're you? ...an' why're ya' interruptin' mah nap? If one found Reiojika's Kansai accent confusing to understand at first, then they'd be having Hell to deal with when it came to understanding him when he was groggy and muttering.
User Image

є ςє tђ tђє קгςє Ŧ lzє.

ςђкг: 250/250
t: 250/250
гא/ς: 0/0
гк/: Genin/---
: Groggy
lςt: Konoha Academy
ןt є:

Please insert one coin for useless, yet witty out-of-character bullshit.
Useless, yet witty out-of-character bullshit.

lazyactor

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 am
Hadaka Kyoujin

User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 710/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Satemy forced himself not to sigh. This one reminded him of that woman who went on his first mission with him...Except he wasn't loud. Satemy thought quickly on how to deal with the mans questions. He assumed that a good place to start would be to answer the first one. Who he was. That might help.

Satemy took a breath and let out a friendly smile. "Hello. My name is Satemy, Kurama, Jounnin an your superior. What i want is to make sure that your safe from harm. You see your sleeping in an area we use for training. An with that training certain inherit dangers can be present....For example if one were to not fully understand a Jutsu they wanted to learn accidents can happen An by sleeping here you have no way to protect yourself." Giving another friendly smile as he finished speaking. "I am going to assume that you must be new. An although i think your devotion to your training is quite admiral.I must insist you do not sleep here. Ok?"

Well Satemy was fairly sure he sounded reasonable and respectful when he chided the gennin. All that was left was to see how he would take the chastising.

Jutsu Used

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:51 am
гєןк єкђ

"єןא tђє єt."
кђ є

User Image
User Image
Reiojika, though with a slight annoyed expression on his face, listened to the Jounin that was chastising him. Upon hearing Satemy say "devotion," especially towards training, Reiojika had to forcibly keep himself from snickering, successfully managing to do so save for a very small and brief one. Reiojika then regained his composure and stood up, and in doing so put emphasis on the nine inch difference between he and Satemy.

Sighing slightly, Reiojika suddenly seemed more awake now as he said "
A'ight, le's git this straight here. If'n I git into an accident 'cause I fell asleep in tha middle of a trainin' area, then it's mah own stupid fault." After saying this, Reiojika would then stretch and, in the middle of stretching, began popping his joints. He then began speaking again, this time saying "Ah, an' an'ther thing. I don' have any sort'a devotion ta anythin', much less trainin'. What ya' saw was me takin' a break an' fallin' asleep in tha process. I'm tellin' ya' this so ya' don' go gettin' any weird an' wrong ideas 'bout me."

Reiojika would then make his way to the front of the room while saying "
Now, if ya'll excuse me, I've more trainin' to do." before he turned around and sighed while getting ready.

Reiojika would then form quite a lot of hand-signs and built up quite a bit of chakra before directing the chakra to his right hand. He would then lift his hand up and point it at the back wall of and release the chakra. Unfortunately, it didn't have quite the effect he thought it would as only a small surge of electricity about four feet shot from his hand. (1/2)

Reiojika would then sigh again, though seemed to understand the technique a little and thus would form more hand-signs and built up more chakra than before, directing it to his hand as last time. Raising his hand and directing it towards the back wall once more, Reiojika would release the chakra built up in his right hand. The effect was greatly different from last time, causing a massive blast of electricity to leap forth from Reiojika's hand and continue for about a minute before Reiojika stopped the jutsu. (2/2)

Reiojika: Achievement Get! Lightning Blast Technique Learned!

User Image

є ςє tђ tђє קгςє Ŧ lzє.

: Neutral
ןt є:Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu [ Lightning Blast Technique ]

Please insert one coin for useless, yet witty out-of-character bullshit.
Useless, yet witty out-of-character bullshit.

lazyactor

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:23 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXX Ibara in his private study walked quickly toward a back door out of the building which was contained inside his private study. "I need to be outside to do this, there is no earth in here, only wood and padding. Slipping through the back exit he stepped out onto the hard packed soil that was the academies dooryard. "Doton.." He figured he would never really be using these techniques but now he could and intended on making full use of his newly acquired affinity. Ibara's second clone followed closely behind him ready to do whatever the Hokage asked of it. First thing was first, Ibara needed sand to fill his gourd with. Ibara walked over to some of the sand bags in the yard and stabbed a couple with his kunai and emptying the contents of the sandbags into the gourd. "Ok, well that is a start."

XXXXX When Ibara attempted to lift the gourd from the ground he grunted and it didn't move. Placing a hand on the gourd he formed a single handed seal and forced some of his doton chakra into the gourd lightening the gourd, this effectively would have to become yet another passive for Ibara if he wished to carry this unwieldy thing around on his back. With the gourd secured around his shoulder Ibara could officially begin training the sand techniques he wanted. First and foremost he'd need to be able to create his own sand if the need should arise. Ibara moved his hand and and focused his chakra into the sand in the gourd on his back, the sand came out of the gourd like a snake being charmed dancing lightly in the soft breeze. "Ryuusa Bakuryuu" Ibara said and bits of his sand actually quite a bit of it dove down and smashed into the earth, but nothing seemed to happen after that. Ibara turned his body and looked in the least village threatening direction enacting the jutsu before it had a chance to fully materialize. "Ryuusa Bakuryuu!" A giant wave of sand shot up into the air, from the rocks and minerals that were crushed beneath his very feet to create even more sand. The wave quickly spread covering the door yard and some of the street in front of the academy. With total control of the sand that would be a very hard technique to avoid. [ Ryuusa Bakuryuu [ Quicksand Tidal Wave ] 1/1]

XXXXX With sand covering the entire yard now Ibara found it easier to learn his next technique which required quite a bit of sand. He focused his chakra through his feet before pushing it down into the sand. The sand slowly began to clump and raise into the air around him, small little clouds of sand. Under Ibara's feet the sand began to lift him in the air. This was much like the Solo flight technique he already had but with this he'd be able to allow others the capability of flight and handling bijuu may become a tad easier for those combating one.[ Sabaku Fuyuu [ Desert Sand Floating ] 1/1 ]

XXXXX Ibara beckoned a clone over and created a spare imediately knowing the next two techniques he learned would destroy this clone. The clone stepped out in front of Ibara his face set. "Suna Kyuu" Ibara said as he raised his hand in a sort of claw like formation toward the clone standing before him. The sand around the clones feet started to wrap around its legs slowly encasing the entire clone. The clone struggled to move but in the end was unable to, by the time the sand encased the entire body there was really no way to know anything had been there beside an odd tall lump of sand. [ Suna Kyuu [ Sand Coffin ] 1/1 ]

XXXXX The next technique was quite simple, using his doton control Ibara clenched his fist into a ball. "Sabaku Sousou" He sad as the sand went from looking not very snug but would no doubt crush bones under its weight, to extremely compact and very quickly. A loud pop came from inside as smoke seeped out through the sand into the air thus signifying the dispersal of the clone. [ Sabaku Sousou [ Desert Funeral ] 1/1 ]

XXXXX With that complete Ibara decided to finish his sharingan training. It was quite tricky with the fact he was a sensor. Ibara closed his eyes for a split second and when he opened them his iris' spun exposing a two tomoe sharingan once more. [9/15]

XXXXX Ibara inspected the clone, watching the must subtle of movements the clone made. Each breath looking exaggerated and heavy, the tiniest movements in its eyes seeming like they were exaggerated as well. Ibara studied each and every movement that the clone made. Ibara smiled the predictive abilities of his sharingan were noticbly superior now than they were before he awoken his second tomoe.[10/15]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Satemy suppressed any outward annoyed reaction he felt at the gennin's tone as best he could. The man standing above him didn't bother him at all. Lots of people towered above the boy. What annoyed him really was his deceleration that he didnt really care about much at all. Why be a ninja at all then...Satemy shook his head and watched the man train. Thinking that yes any bad events that happened to this one would be his own stupid fault. Well that didnt matter anyways. Satemy then leaned on a wall and relaxed. Watching over the training of everyone.

Jutsu Used

lazyactor

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

ғᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ FIRE ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ VISION ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ HANDS UP ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ WITH ME

Jocasta watched as Ibara pretty much told her to go away after the clone sent her there. It's not like it was a journey from the Office to the Academy... but irritating all the same. She stood there and watched as the door closed. She gripped her fist and a massive swell of dry heat came off of her.

" I have a clever idea! Why don't you come to me when it's convenient for you! "

She slammed her hands against the wall and left a burned hand print on the wall, she was over constantly being told to do something and the exact opposite happening. She began to walk out of the Academy and she slammed her hands against the door. She concentrated her chakra to her hands and the door seemed to get brittle. The moisture in the air got thinner and thinner, she punched the door in and looked back at the short jounin

" Theres a Senju in the Village... maybe he can fix the door. "

She walked out and needed to go vent off some of this heat.

[[ // Exit ]]

| Location//: Training Academy to Serec Fields | With//: N/A | Thoughts// " I should burn it to the ground... " | Nijutsu/Genjutsu Used//: 01 | OOC//: -- |

Blinkkyz

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:20 pm
xNew York Slavex

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Satemy was not sure what to say exactly to the girl who so angrily destroyed parts of the academy. An he wasnt exactly sure what to do about her yelling at the Hokage...Not like he was given much chance to respond. She made a quip about a senju and left. Interesting. Guess she didnt know about the several senju in our village. Satemy sighed and fixed his coat. guess he should go and reprimand her to. Maybe she just wanted to learn something. But one must understand that the Hokage was a very busy man. With that thought he left the academy and followed after the girl. keeping his distance tracking her via life force.

[exit serec fields.]

Jutsu Used

lazyactor

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:57 pm
гєןк єкђ

"єןא tђє єt."
кђ є

User Image
User Image
Sighing, this time *obviously* from exertion after having pulled off a move like that, especially so quickly, Reiojika lowered his hand. He would then realize that Satemy had moved and looked over to him. Reiojika seemed to study Satemy for a moment, taking in his body movement and facial expression. Sighing again, Reiojika then let out a massive yawn out of nowhere. Then, seeming to realize something, he popped up his right index finger and said "Oh, I just remembered sumthin'. There is *one* thing I'm devoted ta', though ya' wouldn' really be able ta' tell wit' me." Reiojika would then poin his propped up index finger at Satemy and proceeded to say in a very serious and stern tone, "My village. I'll not let a single person from my village get harmed so long as I still draw breathe."

After staring intently at Satemy, thus giving Satemy enough time to notice the change in what his eyes looked like when he spoke of protecting his village, Reiojika would then face back towards the back wall and perform a single hand-sign. Building up chakra in his right hand again, Reiojika would combine both his Rai chakra and his Sui chakra together and release it outward into threads. However, two milliseconds after he released his chakra, it broke apart. (1/10)

Growing slightly annoyed at himself, Reiojika tried again. This time, he concentrated on building up more chakra, though in his left hand this time. However, when he released his chakra once more, Reiojika found the threads unbendable and too bulky. (2/10)

Now audibly growling at himself, Reiojika formed the hand-sign once more. Trying to balance out the flexibility of his chakra and the power, Reiojika built up chakra within his right hand again. Releasing it once more showed that Reiojika but too much chakra into it again. (3/10)

Still audibly growling, Reiojika tried one more time. This time, he built up chakra in his left hand again. However, when he released it this time, there was even less power it in than the first time he tried. (4/10)

Growling some more, Reiojika tried another time, feeling that he had gotten a little bit better at it this time. In fact, he felt that he was about halfway from learning how to do it properly. Building up more chakra in his right hand again, Reiojika released the chakra again and noticed that it was much closer to be balanced between power and flexibility as before. (5/10)

Reiojika then decided he'd take a rest from training this jutsu, lest he get even madder at it than he already was. As such, he decided to sit down cross-legged next to the front wall and leaned up against it. Taking a deep breath and exhaling it, Reiojika attempted to calm himself down. It seemed he no longer felt the need to notice what Satemy was doing, especially if Satemy was watching him.

User Image

є ςє tђ tђє קгςє Ŧ lzє.

: Moderately Annoyed.
ןt є:

Coin accepted! Please enjoy your useless, yet witty out-of-character bullshit!
Also, LA. You forgot to quote me last post.

Also, BLUH. Should'a refreshed the Academy before posting. Oh, well.

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXX Ibara closed his eyes as a message came from his clone in the office. Nodding silently his face clinched in anger. "I swear to..." He mumbled as he formed quick hand seals and crouched before shooting into the air in a cloud of sand. He went screaming off toward the fields skirrting the village appear as merely a blur to any of those watching below.

[ Exit to Serec Fields. ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image
                                          __________kane___anaka
                                          ______ill_urge_his_orld__vil
                                          CHAKRA_POOL ¦ 385385___STAMINA_POOL ¦ 175175___RANK: Genin________
                                          ___heme: The Cursed Image___AC: 0___RYO: 0
                                          _________lass: Ninjutsu Bukijutsu__illage: Konohagakure
                                          ______________ x5 Kunai___ x10 Senbon

___━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          __________Akane approached the towering wooden doors of the academy. She had a lot of work to do, and getting some training out of the way was number one on the list. Pushing aside the door, she drew her hands back almost immediately after touching it. The door felt... strange. Extremely brittle and lacking the usual moisture most wood objects have. Even the color was off, appearing to be fading from its natural tone. Odd. She hoped someone would fix that sooner or later, she'd hate for someone to be hurt because of this. Entering into the academy, she avoided the crowded central area, gathering scrolls before finding a location all to herself, while still within view of the general populace. Here, she would begin her Ninjutsu training. With her two elemental affinities, Katon and Fuuton, Akane decided to start with a few Katon techniques, and would add in a few Fuuton later.

The Great Fireball Technique is one of the basic offensive Katon techniques there is. It's a very common technique that most Katon users have in their arsenal, and it's especially common for those within the Uchiha clan, as learning this is required for the Rite of Passage. By building up Katon chakra within the chest, it travels through the lungs and is expelled from the mouth in a raging ball of fire [1]. Akane clasped her hands together, forming the needed hand seals for the technique. Holding the final seal, Katon chakra began steadily building up within her chest and traveling up her throat. With a deep inhale, Akane exhaled the chakra from her lips, using her hand to shape the expelling fire into a raging fireball [2].
                                          { Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ] - Learned }

Akane decided it would be best to learn one of the basic Raiton techniques before learning any more. The Electrical Resistance Technique prevented harm that is usually done by Raiton techniques, such as minor, but painful shocking and electrocution. Generating Raiton chakra throughout her entire body, it began to form a very thin and unnoticeable layer upon her skin, which would provide the needed protection [1].
                                          { Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] - Learned }

The Flickering Light Technique enabled Akane to send signals or code through the flicker of light. In addition, she could also use this technique to temporarily blind her opponents for a quick escape or lethal kill. Grasping the hilt of her Kodachi, her skin lit up briefly, sending out a bright flicker of light [1].
                                          { Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ] - Learned }

[ Mission :: Learn a Jutsu! - Completed ]

The next technique enabled Akane to transform into a strand of lightning, and travel at fast speeds. Upon reaching a wall or another solid object that isn't human, she has control over which angle she continues her course after ricocheting off the surface. Once hitting a living object, the user strikes through them, leaving them temporarily paralyzed after exiting the body [1]. After exiting the body of a living target, the user is reverted back to their normal state. With her hand still grasped upon the hilt, she allowed herself to transform. It was a rush, and before she knew it -- after striking an innocent bystander, she was reverted back to normal. She apologized to the person, returning to her training space [2].
                                          { Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] - Learned }

The Electric Overdose technique was a lose ranged offensive technique; one of the first she was going to add to her Raiton arsenal. By channeling chakra until it is visibly seen on the limb chosen, the user can strike the target with it. Upon contact, a painful shock takes over the target, and double their weight, making it harder for them to move [1]. Using this would be effective against speedy opponents, or an effective way to prevent fleeing from becoming successful. It had many other perks, but Akane would explore some of those later. Channeling Raiton chakra through her arm, she noticed the chakra becoming visible upon her arm, but opted not to strike, and decided to test it out another day [2].
                                          { Dendou Karyou no Jutsu [ Electric Overdose Technique ] - Learned }

Akane decided that having a few Maruton techniques within her arsenal would prove beneficial. She planned on mastering Maruton later on, with Toshido as her teacher, but now she'd have to do so without him. The first technique she'd learn was the Body Flicker Technique [1]. It was a common technique used by most Shinobi for quick movement, or traveling long distances in the least amount of time. The technique also came in different elements, providing their own positives, but Akane preferred the original. Imaging the location she wished to travel to, her body suddenly felt light, as she vanished from sight, appearing a few feet away to the right from her original position [2].
                                          { Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] - Learned }

Burning Rush would be the final technique -- for now anyways, that she would learn, ultimately ending her Ninjutsu training session for the moment. The technique itself was quite versatile, while providing interesting bonuses that Akane could use to her advantage on the field. The flames layer the shoulders and arms, providing a solid defense against attacks, while at the same time, giving good offense for the user to utilize [1]. In addition, the user's speed is slightly increased, giving them an overall advantage over their opponent. Akane found this quite useful at close range, and would work well with her focus on Bukijutsu, since it didn't require hand seals. Closing all of the scrolls and placing them back where they belonged, she called it a day, heading elsewhere [2].
                                          { Nenshou Tosshin [ Burning Rush ] - Learned }
                                          [ Exit ]

◢ O. O. C. ◣
                                          [ No new messages, updates, etc. ]

Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:
                                          • All Ninjutsu performed while holding a weapon is increased by one rank without increase in chakra requirements. [ Personal Attribute ]

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Sage Chakra:160/515

User Image

XXXXX Ibara followed Akane into the academy silently, nodding to the clone as he passed. The clone would come in handy dealing defusing that difficult situation while Ibara continued his training preparing to head out not really sure what to expect when he arrived at his destination, he would think that the destination wouldn't exactly be happy to see the arrival of his squad, but who knew. Ibara pushed forward into the academy reaching out and rapidly punching the keys on his door pad and hearing the mechanical clank of the lock releasing before he slipped inside the room. "Back to training." Ibara though. "I already have two clones can I afford a third?" Ibara shrugged and did it anyway. The other two clones weren't exactly going to be using any of his jutsu so Ibara assumed that the chakra wouldn't be an issue. The third clone looked at Ibara asking a question with its eyes. "What are we going to do?" it asked without saying a word. Ibara knew full well and the clones eyes brightened and nodded as if the light bulb in its head had turned on.

XXXXX The clone took a ready stance. As well as Ibara the clone then snapped its fingers. Ibara shouted "I'm not re-!" when the genjutsu hit him. It felt as though every single inch of his body burst into flame and had exploded. Ibara screamed doubling over coughing. His eyes flickered to the Sharingan as he attempted to fight off the genjutsu but it was no use, he hadn't been ready for it, and his sharingan wasn't active. The clone realizing its mistake freed Ibara from the genjutsu. [ 11/15 ]

XXXXX Ibara stood shaking violently. The pain he would put people in with that technique wasn't to be taken lightly, at all. Ibara glared at his clone. "Did I say we were starting?" he snarled at the clone. The clone answered back honestly enough. "Will an enemy wait for you to say let's begin?" Ibara nodded at the truth this statement provided. "Ah yes, I guess you're right." Ibara this time allowed his Sharingan to swirl to life. "Try again." The clone snapped its fingers, sending the chakra required for the genjutsu flying through the air on the sound waves. This time Ibara watched and felt the chakra moving toward him. Using his Sensory ability and sharingan combonation he was ready for it. The second he felt the first nerve misfire he closed his eyes and Kai'ed. Ibara's eyes opened and he looked at the clone. "Easy enough." [ 12/15 ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:24 am
User Image

User Image

ғᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ FIRE ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ VISION ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ HANDS UP ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ WITH ME

Jocasta walked into the Academy and walked directly into a back room, she needed to work on her abilities and she didn't feel like having a test subject. She wanted to learn as much as she could without havign to use someone else as a buffer. She looked at the wall, the knew that they would be hard to find ... but she always had a way. She grabbed a few and decided to get to it; she felt like the needed this more then anything.

She looked at the first scroll and thought about the fight that she had earlier, she could have used this technique before... but hindsight is 20/20. She concentrated both of the elements of wind and fire into her finger tips and hurled them in front of her. Only one red-ish senbon hit the wall and the wall in the area of the senbon grew brittle.

She needed to add more chakra to make sure that the technique was moe effective. She concentrated once again and hurled her hand at the wall like she was throwing a senbon, six red-ish senbon appeared and stick into the wall... it turned a large area of the wall into a large brittle piece of wood.

| Location//: Academy backroom | With//: N/A | Thoughts// " This technique would have been good during the fight " | Nijutsu/Genjutsu Used//: 01 - learned " Fire Needle Technique | OOC//: -- |

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games