Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:41 am
(Has something happened to Twilight?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 pm
( twilight had some loved one's in hospitial issue x.x twilight is back now )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:57 pm
(Good to have you back. I hope your loved one is doing better.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:34 pm
((Yay, because at the moment, Nowe is about to get crushed by a metal tidal wave. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:33 pm
( gotta wait till kin can join in the fight. )

Nowe continued backing up desperatly, panick and fear in his eye's. The Rinnegan formed for but a second, his outstreched hand firing a shinra tensei to keep the metal back. The ability quickly faded though, leaving Nowe with nothing. "Getting your hopes up a little early." Nowe said, trying to calm himself. What else was there to do within final moments but talk big. "I'm still not finished..."

Sasori was suddenly locked in the genjutsu, his face growing blank as he tried to figure out what was going on. He had no idea what was going on with Kikou's attack, to focused on Kohanes.

Konan watched intently as the spear rushed to the ground, not sure what to make of Kyo's technique. It was odd..something she hadn't seen before. she waited to see it's outcome, watching as the spear made contact.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm
Zane and Kiri would find themselves in a different room suddenly. One that looked to be made of earth, with grass soft and warm beneath them. It seemed to be giving off chakra that was healing them at a slow rate, enough to keep them going though would take hours to return them to their full strength. In the middle of the room, rested a pedestal with a blue crystal, glowing brilliantly.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:51 pm
As Sasori was captured in the genjutsu the area him vanished into darkness for but a moment before a forest dotted with cherry blossom tree's in bloom. The ground beneath him was littered with blossom petals as Kohane appeared infront of him. Her movement's were silent as she walked towards him. Each step seemed like a drop of water on the ground a single ripple expanding outwards from her foot as the blossoms on the ground stirred slightly. Reaching out time seemed to stop as she reached out to Sasori. Her lips moved but he would find he could hear nothing as she passed her fingers into his shoulder. The effects of the genjutsu would start appearing on his body in moments as she simply continued to pass her hands thru his body in several places.

"Swallow" kyo said as the spear hit the ground. There was no explosion as the spear simply disappeared into the liquid darkness that vanished as it did. Breathing heavily as he kneeled there Kyo looked up at her. He had gotten rid of that threat and now had another attack he could use on her when she was distracted. He didn't have a long time tho before the jutsu would fade away as he looked at Kin. "Get her in close combat if you can" Kyo said kneeling still as he watched her. It was evident the extent of the jutsu on him from just a look.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:58 pm
Kin nodded, watching Konan for some opening she could use. Kyo had said close combat, so she didn't think her shuriken would be a good idea unless she kept hold of them.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:29 pm
"Hey Kiri, check it out." Zane said and got back on his feet, feeling a lot better now. Then he noticed the crystal and went over to examine it.

"Hmph, nice trick, but can you do it again? I've got all the time in the world." Ayame said with an insane laugh as he sent another wave of metal towards Nowe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:14 pm
a chain sickle came flying at Zane "now now boy its rude to get too close to my tools"

Kikou pulled out a explosive tag and threw it on the stone lag and went back into the ground  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:32 pm
Zane jumped back in time to avoid getting sliced up. "What fresh hell is this now?" he asked with a groan. Come on out then if you don't want me to touch it." Zane challenged.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:47 pm
"Alright boy I just hope you are ready to face me." Seito Uchiha said as he came out of the shadow's his eyes showing the Rinnegan and the Sharingan.  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 am
"Man, this is bullshit. Where the hell did you get that?!" Zane asked hysterically, pointing to the Rinnegan in Seito's eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm
("Have you not read the manga my eyes are bullshit to the max!")
"From your team mate who's body I was inhabiting since the last time him and the girl there defeated me"

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:55 pm
"Cheater. I guess you're the reason why Nowe can't use the Rinnegan anymore too huh?" Zane said with a sigh. If Seito could use both the Rinnegan and Sharingan, then there was probably no chance for Zane to kill him, unless of course Seito happened to have some sort of weakness.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games