Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 pm
Desin Slight
The only problem I see with this is, we need Mam's permission to do B-rank and above missions right? o.o

I think it's C-Rank and above, unless stated otherwise. Of course, those missions can be handed out by anyone roughly the Kage's rank, or with that amount of seniority. >.> *Cough* Anyways, I feel like Bast's acting like a superhero with all of these D-Ranked missions. Feel free to snap pictures, just do it when she's not in the hot springs cleaning. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 pm
This is easily the most fun that I've ever had trying to make Bast look like a superhero. XD Someone remind me to do this more often.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm
@Ergo
Indeed, so after getting enough AC for Chuunin rank with that picture mission, We'll move on to taking S-ranks from you...
I feel like testing me and San's luck, what kind of punishment would we end up with if Bast caught us? xD.

@Azei
LOL. xDD...

That perverted pictures mission is C-rank. xD. I'm talking about getting permission to do S-ranks.

@Yo-ko
Or we have Bast assign us to cleanse the outskirts of the village of bandits, enemy factions or do some assassinations. > : 3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 pm
Dammit Ergo. o.o You sure can make me laugh with Bast's superhero-ness. xD. You should pick samurai instead of musician when the bi-class system comes out, I wanna see Bast learn Great Justice! xD.  

Desin Slight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 pm
She would think that you were the same evildoers behind the littering around the Village, and treat you accordingly! Justice shall prevail! Bast does not need Great Justice, she just needs the fiery will to eliminate the darkness of the Garbage Fiends!

Edit: What's really great about all of this is that she's getting paid to do this. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 pm
@Ergo
Seeing Bast as a superhero, is actually just...xD. Shiki shall stay away from Bast's cleansing wrath for the time being, while I focus on learning a crapload of buki/gen/nin/tai/fuuinjutsu. Probably more then a hundred posts. crying

How early can we expect the arc by the way? I would like to know if I should get started earning money right away or focus on a bit of training first.

EDIT:
She would get paid more in the long run if she went on S-rank missions with San and me. ._. 1,500 ryo per mission!  

Desin Slight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:46 pm
Depends on when we get it to Shinsua for approval. We have some rather unique things planned that require approval, so it may be a week or two. Definitely enough time to power level. =o A few hundred isn't a bad start, but remember that quantity of Jutsu isn't as good as quality. Learn how to use a handful before moving on to others.

She can't be a superhero on an S-Ranked mission, silly! XP That would be unprofessional, although I wouldn't put it past her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:29 pm
Y'all people are awesome. XD Was just catching up on the recent pages made today... Oh! Shinsua hasn't returned my pm yet, but he's at least seen it.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 pm
Hooray! =D Did you enjoy Community-Minded Woman saving the day?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 pm
Yeah. ^_^ Reminded me of when I introduced Two. The only problem tho'... how are we going to ever forget about the CMW?! We won't be able to!  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 pm
I didn't say that it would happen quickly! >.> Eventually, she will fade in to legend and become nothing more than a simple comic book superhero until, one day, another foe rises to challenge her!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 am
Desin Slight
Winterwolf78
lol come take some of Fuya during the spar with James. James has some techniques that will shred clothing. lol

The mission takes place in the hotspring. xD. They're already naked. o.o

Perhaps you'd like to come along head medic-san. The more people the merrier, and the less posts we'd have to do. ._.

Im about to start a spar, or i would.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am
THIS IS DREADNO TALKING

hello suna. just so you know. pliokiju is going to be away for the next two months and i will be posting anything for his character's movement. his character will simply avoid everything... just thought you aught to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 pm
pliokiju
THIS IS DREADNO TALKING

hello suna. just so you know. pliokiju is going to be away for the next two months and i will be posting anything for his character's movement. his character will simply avoid everything... just thought you aught to know.

well s**t. now who am i going to teach to do stuff for more chakra  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 pm
I dunno but lets hope I dont hospitalize you with my coming moves, I have to say you can do so much with shadow clones.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games