Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

Chance blinked a few times. Was he that obvious? Still, it did feel a little comforting to have Jaslyn's arms around his neck, pulling him close into a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around her, fulfilling the embrace and closing the space between them. He stayed like that for a few minutes, just holding her and breathing her in. Then, he cleared his throat and began to speak. "Nothing, really. It's nothing. I can handle it." 'Just don't leave my sight, my mind, or my arms until I figure out how to handle it, exactly.' He held his tongue on the last few words. This inner conflict with his self-conscious was just that, his conflict. It was his problem to deal with, not hers, and he didn't want to worry her. She had enough to worry about as is for him to add his well-being to her list.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tammy smirked and drew the cloak around her as Ronyo appeared beside her. With her cloak drawn as such, in the darkness the only thing that would be visible would be her head. "A little bit of both, actually. I usually watch the students. Want to make sure we have no repeats of the summer. Also, I was looking for you. I finished your Chimera rings. I left them at my place though." She glanced at the students milling about on the platform and sighed. Her thoughts went out to her daughter, currently at her parents', and when she would be going to Hogwarts.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey stepped off the train and onto the platform. Where did Steffi go? One second, she had hold of the girl's hand, the next, she was gone. Now she was weaving through the people, trying to find a place where she could stand still without being pushed over. She heard Cain yelling out her name. Where the hell was it coming from? Bree looked around and took a deep breath. How many people could have blue hair? Then there was a flash of blue on top of a bench. Aubrey rushed toward him and hugged his legs. "Cain!"

Wearing.

OOC: ...
I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:01 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn buried her face in his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her, breathing his scent in. When he spoke she frowned slightly, but let it be. Whatever was bothering him, he would tell her if it was important... at least she hoped he would. "Chance... you know you can always always always talk to me about anything. No matter what it is.... right?"Jaslyn refused to let go. She was afraid if she let go, he would just disappear or fade away or something. He was her best friend, and sometimes he was just to good to be true. She sighed quietly, probably inaudibly in the din of the students around them and kissed his cheek quickly.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria stepped off the train and observed the chaos. Well, even after four years of school, it still boggled her mind how many peopel could be running around at the beginning of the year. She looked quickly for Amanda and made her way over. "Hey, you want to go ahead and grab a carriage already?"

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed, Depressed

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Chase barely had time to look around the station when he suddenly spotted Katrina punch Sam in the gut. By the looks of it, the girl put all of her energy into that hit. The Ravenclaw winced, suddenly remembering how he got kicked in the gut by a very angry cow last year. He walked over to the two girls, hoping he wasn't interrupting anything. "That was some punch," Chase said.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke watched as Cain stood up on a bench to try and see Bree. Almost as if it was magic, the redhead appeared out of the crowd. Well, there was an advantage to being someone with an uncommon hair color, he mused. What were they supposed to do now, anyway? Just wait for a teacher or something? That was one thing his family had never told him about. They were Durmstrang alumni, and thus had never attended Hogwarts. He sighed. Well, he could blame it on his blood status. "So what are we supposed to do now, anyway?"

User Image
State: Curious

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogsmeade Station

"I can understand that."

Ronyo looked around the platform at the students smiling and laughing. He saw faces of a few from the summer events but knew the rest were about somewhere. The horrible thought came to Ronyo's head that this would be the worst place to try and defend at the present moment. If someone wanted to make a true statement of terror attacking the station at this point would be it. With the wards from Hogwarts not extending to the village and just so many students with so few who could fight or protect, and even fewer adults around. Ronyo brushed the idea from his head as he smiled as Tammy spoke about the new rings for the new Chimera members, which would have been a huge help over the summer. Now he would make sure to get them to the four, and show them Tammy's passage while he was at it in case they needed to get to the castle or out quickly.

"I appreciate the hard work you put into those Tam. I'll lead them through the passage this year so they can know about it, and we can give them the rings then."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Waiting for the carriages
What am I thinking? Back again.

Kat looked at Chase as he approached and mentioned her punching Sam. "I didn't break anything in my hand, so it wasn't that strong," she jested, showing Chase her hand. "He deserved it though. And now he's over there, somewhere." She pointed in the general direction that Sam walked. "I didn't get a chance you ask you how your summer was! So, how was it?" Kat asked excitedly.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob watched as the others gathered. He had a good feeling about today. He just knew it. Suddenly a girl that introduced herself as Rui came up and talked to them. "Um, hi. Jacob. Nice to meet you."

State: Excited

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

"Sounds like a plan." She heard her new sister shout and glanced in that direction, only to see her with her girlfriend and a friend of theirs. "Ah, to be young again. Ronyo, you think I could pull off the super hero look?" she asked and tipped her hood up, becoming almost invisible in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley looked at Tobi as he led the way off the train and across the platform, still keeping a hold of his hand. He looked at the boys that were introduced as Tobi's brother and his lover boy. "H-Hi" he said nervously as he looked at the pair of them. It was then he relized that Tobi still had his hand. Oh goodness... he thought, somewhat embarrassed. A fresh blush covering his face.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

Kiroil the Thestral

_________ ______________________________________________ __________

Another year had gone by in a flash, and the skeleton horse was, once again, on carriage duty. It was hard word, pulling those wooden carriages filled with anxious students waiting to arrive at the grand castle. However, this was only once per year, and Kiroil was fine with that. This was, after all, his only moment when he could truly come in contact with the students. They would all believe that the carriages were charmed, some way, to move by themselves. However, it was truly pulled by thestrals, creatures of death. Occasionally, a student would see him. But most likely, the innocent eyes of the kids wouldn't be tainted with the darkness of death. This year wouldn't be any different. Or at least, Kiroil hoped it didn't.

Over the summer, the trees of the forest cried, as if one of their kins were missing. The miasma around one of the lakes was heavier than usual. Kiroil could see the shadows lurking about, the hatred, the sadness. He knew that something bad had happened, but the calm horse did not know where, or to whom the calamity had befallen. He hoped that it wasn't on one of the pure students. Their smiles could last him a full year of loneliness, to this horse who has no one but his own kin to keep him company.

He had always waited for a student to come to him, to stroke his long hair and interact with him in some way. However, he didn't dare to ask for his wish to come true, because that meant the student would witness death. Such a horrible experience, even the horse did not want to see. Death. Kiroil's species was built upon this abstract idea, the end of a story, the veils of dark mist enveloping a person's consciousness, the last breath. It was such a depressing topic.

{OOC; I derp. o3o}

Lonely, perhaps. Yearning, definitely. Wishing, hoping, dreaming.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image

Alaric
Jonathan Fallrein
12~ Gryffindor~ Pureblood

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

When Tobi came over with another boy, Alaric smiled at the boy.
"Nice to meet you Bradley." He rolled his eyes at the end. He put his arm sarcastically around Rei's shoulder and shook it.
"Loverboy? If he's lucky." He didn't wait long enough for Rei to answer his previous question before he socked Tobi gently and said, "I have to leave for the carriages now. Good luck, see you soon." He gave Rei a sideways look, and waved at Tobi and Bradley before going off to the carriages. Eve had already left, and hadn't said anything to any of them. Typical.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

((Out of Character~~ ))
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Yeah. It seemed that Kat loved to break her hand punching things, like walls and Sam's face. "He deserved it?" Chase was intrigued, though he didn't want to seem like he was meddling in other people's affairs. Being a Gryffindor, Sam could've easily done something that was not in other's favor. "My summer has been normal," He left out the fact that he spent days and nights fretting over Heather's situation, even if he knew she was safe. "My highlight was coming home to see my papers everywhere, a mess created by Athena and Heather's phoenix. I have no idea how that bird found my house."

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games