Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Damien blinked, then chuckled. "I should have known this question would be brought up. Well it all depends. Mostly it's just forced labour to teach the person not to believe in such folly or to try and teach it. However, I'm afraid that if they keep it up, then there's no other way to deal with that person except using terminal methods. It's better to eliminate one person if it keeps the order and mindset of hundreds, even thousands of others safe and uncorrupted.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 pm

"That's... that's quite a brutal method." She admitted. "But if you don't mind, rather then death, you can send them to me." She suggested.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Damien blinked. "I don't think there's enough room here. Are you sure you could support everyone?" he asked, "and besides, aren't some of them not of your religion?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:20 pm

"Yes, I'll have more then enough space. Perhaps not from what is already built of this city, but the unused land from here to the mountains and stretching as far as the river to the west and the ocean to the east are all religious lands. 1/4 of what is usually mapped as Helmshire actually belongs to me. They were donated to my predecessor by ancient kings of Helmshire, and we have been using them as farm land, though there is much more unused then used. In fact, I am responsible for about 60% of the farming industry in Helmshire and... 35% in Diethelm. Farming isn't exactly a popular industry anymore and maintaining this place and my people isn't cheep, you know. I don't make money off my followers either. All of that money goes strait to the poor."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:26 pm

"Ah, I see. This city is a lot larger than I thought" Damien said. This may complicate my plans a little he thought in his mind. "But how will I know that these people are not rebel workers pretending to be these types of people so that they can easily escape and cause more damage later?" Damien asked.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:41 pm

"Well, that's your job is it not. But in the end, it's simple. My people are those being arrested for their religious beliefs, not people who are arrested for murder, destruction, or any such acts. Those people you can punish at your own right. And think about it. My people wouldn't move to war without my consent. Things like guns and other such weaponry are banned except for the ones the guards use to protect me and this city. These 'rebels' would know better, and would have to cross my border back into your border to do these acts, and their weaponry would be on your ground. Besides, you don't have problems with such weak border security that this would be an issue, do you? I thought your empire had strict control over things like that." She replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 pm

"I'll have to think about it. This sudden change may not go over well with the other generals. I'll see what I can do" Damien said. Of course he never actually planned on changing anything. The destruction of religion for him required the destruction of all religious people as well. Once Damien held control of the continent and started invading overseas countries, then he'd take over Mt. Angelo as well. Just to prove that there's no god that's more powerful than he is. After all, Damien figured, if a kind and loving god existed, surely he would protect his most precious town from destruction.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:01 am

"Why would they?" Lianne asked. "You aren't a subordinate. You're their leader. They should trust you in such matters. I know the Arch-priests and such trust me, and I'm the first woman taking on this role."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 am

"That's true, and any coup d'etat they try to pull will no likely be crushed by yours truly. I will still have to think about it. This isn't simply keeping religion out of my own country. It is trying to get rid of it permanently" Damien said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:23 am

"Do as you wish." She replied. "Just remember that ideals are like a Hydra. If you cut off one of it's heads, three more come out." She warned. "And that includes religion."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am

"Well I guess we will see about that. But sometimes logic can do what a sword cannot" Damien said, "is there anything else you wanted to talk about or may I take my leave?". The Absolute Leader was getting more impatient than before and now just wanted to take off.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:42 am

"There is nothing else. Sorry if I somehow made you feel a bit uncomfortable. I realize this is something you'd rather not do." She said, standing and looking down at his face behind the veil and offering her hand again. "And do be careful on your way back. If you get lost, the only two who can come and find you are the head librarian and I."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 am

Zil and the rest of the rebels were on their way back when Zil said, "Guys, let's stop by Helmshire's capital first. There's someone I want to bring with us. And let's go look around for a while. I'm sure you guys are bore and tired" He chuckled and lay down at the back of the van with his head resting on one of the girls' laps without having asked her prior if he could. They were all friends anyway. "Right then. I'm gonna take a snooze. Wake me up when we get there~"

"The outcome will be the same..." Monica said, looking up at Jian, "...eitherway"

((OOC: I dare call a half-a-day timeskip! To around... just before sunset! ))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 am

((lol. We'll have to wait on Eternal. By the way, Aya, you like how Lianne already has Damien driven into a corner? xd ))

"You think so?" Jian asked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games