Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:56 am
Gabe said nothing when the woman entered the room, as long as she didn't et in the way he'd have no problem with her. Everything around tem began to change, the stone ground they stood on became a field, the walls around them seemed to melt away into nothing. In a moment there was nothing around them but a large field, they had arrived.

Evz felt nauseous, he had never experienced anything like that before. He looked around, there was nothing around them but a field, but off in the distance he saw it, a castle unlike any he's seen before, that had to be where they too Priscilla...

[~I'll be on later c:]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 am
((Ok! ^_^ ... *snicker* color = 11 ? xd ))

"Where... where is this?" John asked, taken by the beauty of the world around him. He looked around and saw the white castle, then turned back to see Gabriel, Eviz, and Farah. "Are you alright?" He asked Gabriel, walking over to him.

Hector felt herself slowly coming to as she was thrown into the dungeon. They were going to publicly execute her in a few hours as a public demonstration.

"There's no point in struggling." Freya told her. "You are not getting away."

'I'm going to make you eat those words... If you were smart, you would leave me as an emerald' Hector thought as Freya left.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 pm
[~I WAS IN A HURRY!! scream ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:39 pm
((I wuv you cookies! 3nodding ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:04 pm
Gabe was on his knees panting, that spell had drained him far more then he originally assumed, it would be a while longer until he could recover. He looked around at the place, home of the Valkyries and afterlife for great warriors "Valhalla..." He said between heavy breaths.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm
"Incredible..." He muttered. "Either way, you should save your strength." He said, picking the necromancer up in his arms like he commonly did for Priscilla. "You're a bit heavier then Priscilla, but I can manage." He said then looked around before turning to Eviz and Farah. "Lets get going." He said before starting to walk towards the castle, only to find a large city at the foothills below the castle, which seemed to be far large the closer they got then John first expected.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 pm
Gabe felt really uncomfortable being held by the man, but there was no way he could get away from him, he had no strength in him.

Eviz still couldn't believe they were in Valhalla, he had questions but he wouldn't sake them, he wouldn't simply admire the place. He saw the town straight ahead "where exactly are we going?" He asked.

Gabe grunted "knowing Freya, she's going to want to make an example of Fiona...and execute her in public..."

[~are they going to try and execute her in the town or somewhere closer to the palace?]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:17 pm
((Probably closer to the palace. ))

"I have a question. Knowing 'Freya', would they, or would they not remove the spell that put on her?" John asked as they continued walking. They he was approaching the edge of the city, where many Valkyries and heros wandered the streets, drinking beer, making weapons, and chatting with their fellow warriors.

"L-lord Odin and Lady Freya!" A guard yelled, rushing over to them as they sat at the throne room.

"What is it?" Odin asked, looking uneasy about the guard's distress.

"I-it's Fiona. She's gone!" The guard replied. Odin jumped from his seat as Freya turned to the guard with alarm.

"How could this happen!? I had three guards watching her!" Freya yelled.

"They are all knocked out." The guard replied.

"Find her! Find her immediately! She's still holding the dark lord's power!" She shouted.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:26 pm
"I'm certain they got rid of...Freya expects her to beg..." He said, looking to the castle "we have to get closer to the palace...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:35 pm
At that, John began to laugh. "Alright, though I'm not sure how much good it will do us. Chances are she's already reeking havoc. Her ability to escape and cause panic are two things I have faith in." He told Gabriel. "And chances are, she'll use the front door."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:54 pm
Gabe pushed himself out of the mans arms, landing on his feet, although he was still weak his energy was gradually returning "you" he said turning to Eviz "can you talk to her once more?"

Eviz nodded 'Priscilla? Can you hear me?' he asked. There was something about this place, whenever he used magic it fet strange somehow...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:09 pm
'Eviz, this is NOT the time.' She told him, looking around as guards were running by. She slipped into the dark corridors of the palace. 'Well, I suppose there's no point in keeping this now that they're trying to kill me for it.' She thought, opening her heart as the dark egg came out of her chest. 'Go back to your master...' she thought, as the darkness was released and ran out of the palace like a while beast, searching for Gabriel as it headed out to the public square.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:24 pm
"Priscilla are you sure that's..." Eviz stopped when he felt the immense change in the air. A heavy, painful feeling going through him, he (along with many of the inhabitants in the square) turned to Gabriel, Eviz's eyes went wide, afrad of what was to come.

Gabriel clenched his fists and inhaled deeply, he could feel it, she had released him, again he was complete.Gabriel looked around at the people as they stared, many of them turning on their heels and running in fear. Soon enough the Valkyries would feel his power and come running.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 pm
'I don't have much of a choice. I'd rather do that now rather then have no chance at all.' She told Eviz. 'Just hold out for me, alright? I've got a plan. I'm no just shooting in the dark. I don't really like this, but just try not to get yourselves killed, okay?'

"That power..." Odin muttered.

"That's got to be her!" Freya said, quickly rushing out of the palace to organize the Valkyries and lead them quickly towards where they thought 'Fiona' was.

John said nothing, and looked at Gabriel with surprise. "W-what's going on?" He asked surprised.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:19 pm
Eviz said nothing back to her, although he didn't trust this man, he had to trust in her...

"silence" he said as he palmed the ground. Once again the atmosphere aura around him changed, becoming darker, malevolent. The ground shook and cracked open, a dark mist pouring out like lava, shortly after something crawled out. The mist cleared, revealing the creature that had crawled out, it was a corpse, a being Gabriel had brought back from the dead. All around them corpses began crawling out of the ground, creating a small army of rotting flesh. Gabriel only smirked as he saw his creations rise from the ground.

Eviz was horrified by what he saw, the body rising from the ground seemingly alive, he couldn't handle it "Priscilla..." his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games