Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:09 pm

angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki sat down on the cold floor and started to tell her story. "Well, you see. I fell in love with this guy, named Leon. It was such a long time ago. We were in love, and we were in a relationship. All of a sudden... he... there was a fight between him and his/my friend, and his previous girlfriend showed up and "saved his life". He realized he just loved me like a sister... and told me he loved Yuki. And so, he broke up with me." She shrugged and avoided Damien's eyes. "After that relationship, I fell in love with Koi. He... He loved me back too. And so he asked me out. We went through a lot. But in the end, it didn't really work out." Mitsuki gazed right into Damien's eyes and forced back her tears. "Sometimes, it feels like... I don't want to fall in love again, because I'm afraid my heart will be broken again. My heart is already patched up, and have been shattered too many times already. I can't... It's hard for me to trust someone with my heart."
((UWAAHH crying GAH DAMMIT LEON, YOU BREAK MY FRIENDS HEART UR GONNA DIE!! xd jk, but seriously. dont hurt her EVER. stare ))

DAMIEN wont hurt her he loves her.
he better not. haha or else. xp if you do, dont say i didnt warn ya. lol

hes gunna marry her some day XP
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:53 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki sat down on the cold floor and started to tell her story. "Well, you see. I fell in love with this guy, named Leon. It was such a long time ago. We were in love, and we were in a relationship. All of a sudden... he... there was a fight between him and his/my friend, and his previous girlfriend showed up and "saved his life". He realized he just loved me like a sister... and told me he loved Yuki. And so, he broke up with me." She shrugged and avoided Damien's eyes. "After that relationship, I fell in love with Koi. He... He loved me back too. And so he asked me out. We went through a lot. But in the end, it didn't really work out." Mitsuki gazed right into Damien's eyes and forced back her tears. "Sometimes, it feels like... I don't want to fall in love again, because I'm afraid my heart will be broken again. My heart is already patched up, and have been shattered too many times already. I can't... It's hard for me to trust someone with my heart."
((UWAAHH crying GAH DAMMIT LEON, YOU BREAK MY FRIENDS HEART UR GONNA DIE!! xd jk, but seriously. dont hurt her EVER. stare ))

ha sure... but im watchin ya. u hear me? XD

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:57 pm

angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

ha sure... but im watchin ya. u hear me? XD

yes ma'am
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:03 pm

angel_eyes200
((heyss whutd i mis?? n_n?))
racy, almost dying yesterday, was locked up in her dorm, worrying and thinking about how Nate was acting. "it was so odd! i mean...hes never like that! why wouldnt he stop?"

today, nate was fine and back to normal. his green eyes had reappeared and he was calm again. he actually didnt remeber anything from yesterday, so he was acting as if nothing did. he walked over to Racy's dorm and knocked. "hey! you comin out?its late. youre never late. come on out sleepy head!" he teased.

racy growled under her breath, recodnizing the sound of his voice. "leave me alone." stressed she was recovering from yesterday. a broken arm with a big cut, a bruised stomach and side since shes been his there so much, a cut knee and face. she also had an eyepatch to hide her black eye.

racy was healed enough to walk today, to she went out her dorm and went to grab something to eat, hoping to avoid nate on the way.
too bad for racy, nate had caught up with her, putting an arm around her shoulder playfully. "hey! havnt seen you latle, where ya been?" he saw her wounds. "wow! you look pretty banged up. wat happened?"
racy's shoulder was still hurt, so she shrugged his arm off her. "you did this to me! remeber?!?! god your such a stupid a**. leave me alone." she walked away from him.
nate stopped in his tracks and watched her leave. "what? i did that? i could never do anything like that..." he turned around and walked though the halls of the school with racy's word echoing through his mind. you did this to me "this doesnt make sense. i dont remeber doing that at all! i know i couldnt do that even if i wanted to." he admitted to himself unwillingly.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:33 pm

((uwaa im bored and noones on. -_-))
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:51 pm

- kat practices keeping the shield on her eyes for a long period of time her eyes show her power and that usually scares people -

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:04 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
- kat practices keeping the shield on her eyes for a long period of time her eyes show her power and that usually scares people -
nate sighs and tries to forget about it. it might cause hm trouble later. for now, he was walking around trying to see if anyone else was around.
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:07 pm

- kat doesn't hear him coming and keeps concentrateing on her shield -

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:12 pm

nate spots kat and remebers that he danced with her at the wedding. he walks over to her and tapps her shoudler, hoping not to disturb anything. "hey!" he smiles, trying to look over her shoulder. "whachta doing?"
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:15 pm

- she jumps slightly making sure the shield is on her eyes she looks at him and smiles - hello

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:19 pm

he tilts his head slightly to the side with curiosity. he slowly touches the shield on her eyes. "whats this?"
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:20 pm

- blushes - you can see that? Crapppppppp

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:33 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
- blushes - you can see that? Crapppppppp
he lets out a little laugh. he moves it. "now i can see your eyes." he said smiling softly. (w8 can he do that? move the sheild thing? or and srry fro replying late, i got distracted sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:37 pm

( yea it's cool well make a twist only specia people can move it )
- blushes closing my eyes -

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:42 pm

(is the sheild see through?)
nate stuffed his hands in his pockets and swayed back and forth, rocking on his heels. "why are you blushing?"
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games