Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 pm
((gtg bye))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:12 am
Name:Rook
Appearance: Kinda like Rez,except he has a calm like face,his hair goes down,he wears a hoodie and he has a scar going across from his upper left forehead to his right cheek
History:A trainee.Rez's rookie.He wants to be as strong as he can,right now,he is training to use guns and daggers like Rez and learn a few healing magic.

Name:Rez
Appearance: User Image
History:Classified (sorry,there's a lot of history on Rez that i cant fit it on this one rp)

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:33 am
(Rez and Rook are in front of gate)
Rez:*sees mansion inside* Wow...this place looks creepy yet cool
Rook:*carrying all of their stuff,tired,panting*...wh-why am i carrying all of the stuff
Rez:*looks at Rook* Because you're the slave
Rook:But i didnt agree on that
Rez:Yeah..but you're my trainee...and trainees are like slaves...
Rook:Yeah...but...*doesnt know what to say*...ah...nevermind
Rez:*grabs gate bars and tries opening it but cant* Damn,it wont budge
Rook:Why not just kick it open like in Resident Evil
Rez:...you know what...that's a pretty good idea...*gets ready to kick gate open* i hope the lock is weak,otherwise,it probably would hurt me
Rook:Go for it Rez!!! Kick that gate's a$$!!!
Rez:*legs start glowing red* RAH!!! *kicks gate open,one of the gates falls to ground*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 pm
ed phases by the two, stoping in front of the door "what buissiness do you have in my manor?" he asks, taking off his hat, dressed into an buissines atire, he looked an 36 years old man, with an 17th century beard, his skin was higly tanned, his eyes feral, his aura sent danger, but not killing intent  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:51 pm
Chihiro walked around bored,"It's been forever since I was here."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 pm
Shiro walks down the stairs from his room silently. he's been up there locked in rembering everything he forgot and regaining his old self. he is hoping to not disturb Yuki or anyone if they are there asleep. his ears are low and he holds his tail with his hood over his head.  

Alice the Loving

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:16 pm
Chihiro sighed and walked down the streets. She went into a ramen shop and ordered some.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 pm
Rez:*looks at Ed* Oh...erm,well,we thought no one was here,so I-
Rook:Kicked the door open like a douche
Rez:Shut it Rook...anyway,Rook here is a slave...and im his...master
Rook razz fft
Rez:Hey,joke's on you idiot
Rook:...oh crud
Rez:...so,we're here because of that...(thinks) i just dont know why our owner would even do this  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:06 am
"please... i'm not buing that..." ed said, extending his left hand, that fastly started to stretch to rez as an claw, grabing his colar, rraising him 7 feet into the air "now... explain this a little better, yes?" he said,using the other arm to bind rook  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:15 am
Rez:*scratches head* Jeez...are you mad about the gate or something,even my sister wouldn't get this mad if i broke our door down
Rook:*trying to hold things while consricted* Well,mister with long arms,what Rez is trying to say is that-*drops a luggage* damn it,what he's trying to say is that we want to know the experience-*drops another luggage* damn,of being a slave master and a slave...well,me being the slave and Rez being the master
Rez:...*looks at Rook* nice...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:19 am
"i'm not mad about the gate... but interested why would you wish to enter" ed said, as his eyes became smaller, aquaring resemblance with an reptile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 am
Rook:Why would we enter huh...*looks up at Rez,who is relaxing while in Ed's grasp and yells* why're we here again!?
Rez:*yells back* It's part of your training,you rookie remember!  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:28 am
"thats a bit more truthfull" ed said, lowering rez a bit "but i am not satisfied, but even if i let you go, you wont have the law on your side, as far as i know, i could kill you for trepassing" ed said on a calm tone  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:31 am
Rook:...*gulps*
Rez:*appears next to Rook* Well,it's not like we're gonna take out any guns and start shooting people...(says to self and Rook) my sis took mines anyway for accidentally shooting myself in the foot
Rook sad says to Rez) How did you-
Rez sad says to Rook) I was bored,i have a weird urge to shoot myself when im bored  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:35 am
"forget it..." ed said releasing both "just get out before i get an urge to devour your dead bodies" ed said entering his villa  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games