Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:11 pm
*looks up at Psyzapp* Yes, I have. I've already been playing around with a few recipes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:13 pm
*Notes how "chummy" Dame and Karrie are and grins at them.* I'm naming the Restaurant The Jade Dragon. I'm having a sculpture made in Hong Kong of a 12 foot dragon covered in scales made of Jade. heart

I'll be interested in sampling some of your creations, Karrie. It's good to see you are ambitious. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:15 pm
Umm... let's sit at the table in front, here. *takes a seat at the table closest to the bar* Ooh, Psyzapp, that sounds like a beautiful sculpture. I can't wait to see it!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:15 pm
*sits sipping her beer, wondering if Showcase is still asleep on the couch.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Psyzapp does a new name mean i can help with a skylight *looks innocently at Psyzapp, wondering about the change she senses*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 pm
iggies

Psyzapp does a new name mean i can help with a skylight *looks innocently at Psyzapp, wondering about the change she senses*

I'm still having to choose an interior designer and an architect. *She looks at Katana.* That is something we will need to choose as soon as possible, Katana. *Then looks back at Iggies.* If you'd like to experiment like we used to do in the Cabana, I'd have to set up some designated area for you. I can't have this place burned to the ground, now can I. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 pm
Hmmm... I can try to bring some by in a couple of days. I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow. I have a catering job in the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Chef_Karrie
Hmmm... I can try to bring some by in a couple of days. I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow. I have a catering job in the morning.

Very well, Karrie. That's completely fine. Hopefully there will be lots of people here to give us their opinion. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm
*comes out of her thoughts about Showcase and turns her attention to Psyzapp.* Well, do you want me to look over portfolios tonight? Do you still have them all in the office? Then I can let you know my top 3 tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 pm
katana68
*comes out of her thoughts about Showcase and turns her attention to Psyzapp.* Well, do you want me to look over portfolios tonight? Do you still have them all in the office? Then I can let you know my top 3 tomorrow.

*Smiles at Katana.* That would be great! The portfolios are stacked in a pile in my office in the corner. When you are looking, just keep in mind this is Contemporary Asian…clean lines, sophisticated Asian flare. I've gotten in contact with a Feng Shui Master in Hong Kong and he will be assisting the interior designers and the architect. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:29 pm
Oh that reminds me. *She goes into her office and grabs some business cards. She comes back out and hands the stack to Karrie.* These are some contacts for you I found in Hong Kong. Fisheries, Suppliers, etc. I tried to find as many options for you to explore as possible. *she grins at Karrie.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm
-flushes deep at Karrie's actions, tummy flipflopping and a shiver running down her spine, hugs his arms closer to her, twisting her neck to kiss his cheek- So I am. Isn't it great? Did you get everything done you needed to?

I'm doing pretty well, Psyzapp. 3nodding -pats Karrie's arms then gently slips out of them so he can continue his conversation with Psyzapp, she moves to the table and sits with Kits- Man, the new restaurant sounds lovely doesn't it Kits!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 pm
Yes, it really does! *takes a sip of her drink*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:38 pm
*smiles at Dame and whispers in her ear* I got everything done I can for now, at least. *releases her and takes the stack of cards from Psyzapp* Thank you very much. I'll look into it as soon as I can. I was wondering if I could make a request about the kitchen...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:39 pm
Absolutely…what is it, Karrie? 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games