Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 pm

*Looks innocently at Psyzapp* I may not need to exeriment too much if I can keep occupied... *flashes impish grin* might not be a bad idea still... just in case and all that :innocentface:

*Watches DAme with Karrie and grins Mouthing "nice catch!"*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:45 pm
*finishes her beer and tosses the bottle.* Well, Psyzapp, I'll be right back. I'm going to grab those portfolios and take them downstairs. Need to feed Showcase while I'm at it. *she grins at Psyzapp* I'm going to have to go grocery shopping soon....that man loves to eat. xd

*she leaves the main bar and heads into the office. Finding the portfolios, she picks them up and heads to the passageway, making her way back down to her quarters. Opening the door, she sees that Showcase is awake and watching TV.* Another war movie? smile Must be a marathon!

*she puts the portfolios down on the dining table and heads to the kitchen to make some steak sandwiches with the steak leftover from their dinner. Grabbing the chips and salsa, she places it all on a tray and heads back to the living room and sets the tray on the coffee table.* OK, I hope sandwiches will do for now....I have to go back up and meet with Psyzapp soon, but I won't be late. *she smiles at him and starts eating her sandwich.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:46 pm
-shivers again, thinking of Karrie whispering in her ear-

-shakes head and keeps her cool, leans in to whisper conspiratorially to Kits- I got to try some of his Asian cuisine yesterday, it was delightful! I bet he's shared a bunch with you so far, all delish, no?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:47 pm
Well, you've probably noticed that I'm pretty tall... I was hoping that the counters and other cooking surfaces could be a little bit taller than average. Just a couple of inches would make a big difference for me. sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 pm
*She smiles at Karrie.* Not a problem at all, Karrie. You just write down whatever you desire and I will make it happen. wink

You may want to start thinking of some good Teppanyaki and Sushi Chefs for your staff. There are probably some business cards in that stack there I gave you of some very talented ones in Hong Kong. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Share it? *giggles* I've been helping him cook it! I help him out a lot. That's how I knew about his job tomorrow.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:57 pm
Thank you, Psyzapp. ^_^ I'll be sure to start contacting these people as soon as I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 pm
Oh... -blushes, unawares- redface That's good. I...I didn't know! -laughs, covering her embarrassment- I should have known. Silly me... -looks off to the side, toward the others in the bar- redface whee  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:02 pm
It's all right. *grins* It's not like we go around talking about it all the time. *pauses for a moment* At least, I don't. I'm not trained as a chef or anything. I just help him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:02 pm
Say I need your opinion all of you. I'm going to be extending VIP cards to include in a dice win. This would enable a patron preferential seating and express service in the Restaurant, discounted and extended services in the Spa and any other perk I can think of. What do you all think? xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Damey love... I just fed the critters, but if you up and vanish again, besides your shoes should I look for anything else? I talked to the Dr about something to help chill the panic I have about the clinic.... I'm sorrry if I let you down redface

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 pm
I think that's something that people would want to try for. 3nodding Sounds like a good idea to me.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 pm
-smiles at Kits, still a little red at the edges-

Oh iggs, you didn't let me down, honeybunch. And I'm glad you talked to Black. ^_^ I think it will help. 3nodding I don't plan on disappearing... confused gonk

Psyzapp, sounds good to me! xd

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 6, 1 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:16 pm
*He walks into MW and notes the patrons as he makes his way to the bar. He pulls down the scotch off the top shelf and grabs a glass, then sets them on the bar and has a seat at the end bar stool. He pours himself a shot and slams it back, then pours himself a double and caps the bottle. He looks over at Psyzapp having a discussion with Karrie, then takes a sip of his drink.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm
confused What's wrong, Dame?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games