Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm
*after finishing her sandwich with Showcase, she clears the tray away and then comes back to sit with him for a moment.* I have to go back up to the main bar now.....but I won't be late. *she gives him a grin* And just for the record, I know my couch is pretty comfortable, but you need to sleep in a bed tonight, mister! wink *she gives him a hug and whispers in his ear.* You can sleep in my bed....I promise to stay on my side. *Giving him a kiss and a quick hug, she heads out the door and back up to the main bar.*

*Once upstairs again, she goes behind the bar and grabs another beer and resumes her seat at the bar.* OK, what all did I miss? blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm
*She sees Officer Dougherty enter the bar and have a seat. She goes over to him and grins.* Good Evening, William. *She slides up next to him, kisses his cheek and whispers into his ear.* Last night was wonderful. heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Oh good Damey love wink I'm glad.

I think I better go lay out and find what sleep might be. Give my love to anyone that cares

*Grabs grunny and head to dames. too tire to undress*

((sorry I have to go, loves til morning))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 pm
*goes behind the bar and grabs a cherry coke, glances at Dame, sees that she doesn't have a drink yet, and gets another for her*
*brings the drinks over to the table, setting Dame's in front of her and sitting down* Now that that's taken care of...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 pm
Oh! Nothing Kits! -smiles at her-

-calls to iggs- Night hon! See ya when I get home! ^_^

-blushes when Karrie sets down her drink- Thank you, sweetie. -leans over and kisses his cheek- Can I look at the business cards, Karrie?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 pm
Ookay... confused *finishes her drink*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:37 pm
*smiles at Dame* Sure. *sets the stack of cards on the table* Hopefully I'll have time to call some of them up tomorrow afternoon.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 3, 4 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:46 pm
Psyzapp
*She sees Officer Dougherty enter the bar and have a seat. She goes over to him and grins.* Good Evening, William. *She slides up next to him, kisses his cheek and whispers into his ear.* Last night was wonderful. heart

*He looks at her and gets a sly grin on his face* Hello, M'dear. Yes, I totally agree with you. And that outfit you wore last night was most delectable! I would be most pleased if you would wear it again for me sometime. wink

*he pats her knee, then turns his attention back to his drink and swirls it around for a moment. A look of concern crosses his face, knowing that he has some news to tell her. He takes another sip of his drink*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 pm
-checks handheld computer-

Kits Rose: a cat...
Chef_Karrie: a chef...
damecharlie: a friend of Quor... I mean Tes...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:49 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He looks at her and gets a sly grin on his face* Hello, M'dear. Yes, I totally agree with you. And that outfit you wore last night was most delectable! I would be most pleased if you would wear it again for me sometime. wink

*he pats her knee, then turns his attention back to his drink and swirls it around for a moment. A look of concern crosses his face, knowing that he has some news to tell her. He takes another sip of his drink*

*She sees the look on his face.* Are you okay my love? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 pm
*sips her beer while observing Psyzapp and Dougherty*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:53 pm
*ears twitch, hearing an unfamilliar voice* Hello? Umm... how do you know my name? I don't think I know you. confused And I'm not a cat. I'm a neko.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:54 pm
*Notices someone new with Rabbit ears.* Oh Hello there. Welcome to the MW. My name is Mistress Psyzapp, I am the owner of this place. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:54 pm
-smiles at Kits again, reassuringly then picks up the cards, looking through them- If you need any help...that...uh...doesn't involve cooking sweatdrop let me know, okay? -grins up at him quickly then returns her attention to the cards-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 pm
Sure, I'll let you know. *smiles at her* I might need some help testing out what these chefs can do.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games