Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:42 pm
cool4
wellwisher
Huh, I just realized. What am I going to do about this thread now that I am actually.....
*gasp* up to date on donation items?

????
I started this quest in 2005 and never thought I'd actually finish it. You know, one of those quests that you work on for years and put on the back burner whenever something else happens. But now that it's done, what does one do?

start a new quest, such as alll the animated items?
Assist with other people's quest?
quest a second set of all the items?
Hmmm, not a lot of animated items interest me, but that's something to consider.
I am planning on assisting people for a little bit. After I get the december items.

Not sure what a next thing would be. store items? I did that for awhile then I quit because a lot of the store items weren't things I wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:31 pm
Maybe I'll finally get back to work on updating some of those mules.....
that I've been meaning to do....
For several years....  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:05 pm
I still have no idea what to quest.
From early December this thread has sat here completely unused. Items are stupid expensive. and I don't have any plans for my main account on new items I want.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:34 am
wellwisher
From early December this thread has sat here completely unused. Items are stupid expensive. and I don't have any plans for my main account on new items I want.

Yes this is definitely true. However, when I cleared a certain area of the new Kindred game I got 500,000,000 gold and I'm not even that far yet. If anyone is questing anything, I'd highly recommend it.  

Hazard_Tsunami

Fearsome Businesswoman

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:44 pm
Hazard_Tsunami
wellwisher

Yes this is definitely true. However, when I cleared a certain area of the new Kindred game I got 500,000,000 gold and I'm not even that far yet. If anyone is questing anything, I'd highly recommend it.
I don't have anything to quest right now. no donation items I'm missing. Haven't been too impressed with a lot of items either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:20 pm
I think, I have to abandon this. there's been too many new donation items that I haven't been keeping on top of.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas