Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:33 am

User Image
-FREE HUGS HERE-
Wow. What a name. o-o
WELCOME!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:08 am
My name is Shafiq.
Im from Malaysia.
IM 14 teen (2009)
Nice to meet u  

shafiqz

Popular Noob

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-H3llo-Sw33tie-

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:36 pm
Hello all!
I'm Ashleigh!
Sixteen since May! xd
I live in the middle of nowhere...also known as New Zealand!
I'm addicted to reading and I write poetry(Been writing for three years now)!
I'm rather strange, or so I've been told, but don't worry I am a really nice person!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:41 am
I'm Varan, 23 years old, living in Phoenix Arizona. Travelled around the world for quite a bit, got two degrees from Uni, one in History and one in Photography. I'm a nice enough chap once you get to know me, so you might want to do that!  

Varantilis

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

GiGi_GrayceGirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:41 pm
Szen
*gets the lovins ready*

Accepts love, new here my daughter is here all the time, for life if I would allow it. I am 36 and live in Washington state.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 pm
comfortably_dumb
The main is getting infested with the virus of New Memberitis. So! If you're new, come here to introduce yourself and we will give you some lovings. If you make your own thread, well, we cannot really tell you not to, but it would be awesome if you came here instead! xD

Basically, just tell us a bit about yourself. n_n; I'll give you an example with my own introduction!

I'm Comfy and 20 years old. I live in St. Louis, MO where I am going to college for Education. Lalalala~

Yay! Simple as that!

Daughter wants on Gaia, I am new, she is not.....the life of a teenager. I am 36 live in Washington state looking for friends...  

GiGi_GrayceGirl

GiGi_GrayceGirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:47 pm
Violette PureHeart

User Image
-FREE HUGS HERE-
Wow. What a name. o-o
WELCOME!

Hi new here, not a kid though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:22 pm
Hi, I'm new here. My name is Emily and I'm 22. I live in AZ. I'm a stay-at-home mom to a 3 month old. Nice to meet you all.  

thislibraluvsu

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:51 am
Hi~!
You can call me Kitteh, or VK, or whatever really. I love cats and manga, and and I am a grammar nazi.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 pm
Teh Vampire Kitteh
Hi~!
You can call me Kitteh, or VK, or whatever really. I love cats and manga, and and I am a grammar nazi.

Hello! It appears we have some stuff in common! I think we should be friends! lol XD  

-H3llo-Sw33tie-

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 am
Welcome everyone =)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:47 am
Hello everyone I am new to gaia and to this Guild. I joined this site and the Guild today. cool  

Amuletox

m3llow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:46 pm
I am called Mellow, I am new to all of this, thought I give it a shot. I am currently at the age of 17, I like green, I like random bits of information, I like pretzels, I like apples, and I could go on and on.

Hello biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 am
Haythurr~! My name is Kareen, call me whatever you want. >0< I have the real name of Suzzi, [no jokes please] and I was looking around for some cool guilds and I stumbled across this one. I had been hanging around the forums for too long and a lot of people are mean and rude there and I was thinking, maybe I should spend most of my time on the guilds, yes? Seems more funner. Anyways, hope I make some new friends. x3

P.S. I'm still kinda sick right now, and I feel like laying down.. so.. see you guys later! xD

Cherubia

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:33 pm
Welcome new guys! smile

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games