Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:10 pm
Lil Brat
Ah Dougherty, relax. Hate to break it to you, bud, but you're only human. *Pulls out a bottle of the expensive whiskey, and replaces it with the one in the officer's hand.* Have a real drink. twisted

Yeah, but I should not have let her get to me like that though. *pours a 1/2 tumbler of the Cabana's Finest Whiskey, swirls it around a little and takes a wiff* Ah yes, this is the good stuff I was looking for. *chugs back the whiskey, emptying the glass* Whoah! Now that hits the spot! Thanks for the pick me up, Brat. I needed that! *looks at his watch* Oh shoot! I've got to get over to the Booty Bar and end The Drinking Game! I'll catch up with you later, Brat. Thanks again! *gives a quick peck on Brat's cheek, then exits the thread* cool  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 pm
Stargazer Lily
Wretched Soul
Damn, son. Ya might as well hang a sign around ya neck, "Whip me, beat me, show me ya care."
Spoken like someone who knows. wink

((She's still calling.)) razz
Perhaps ya need a Lei, Lil.

((And she is now.)) Maybe I'll get one. Later.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm
Funny, Jack. stare And ewww.... TMI. Mutters under her breath he deserves it when she breaks his heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:39 pm
bandaidd
Aww, go on over to exam room 2. I'm jut not in the mood anymore. Got a headache.

*walks out, rubbing temples*

He's all yours, Psyzapp. Send him to Gilda if he surv passes the exam.

One nurse down.. Many more to defeat! Bwahah!

*Places his hand on his tricep and raises it in the air*

I will become a Cabana Boy no matter what it takes! biggrin  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 pm
*A large black sedan pulls out front of the Cabana Bar and Psyzapp props open the door and directs some very large Italian bruisers carrying all of the Electro-shock equipment into one of the exam rooms. She goes over to UnlimitedBlade and abruptly raises her riding crop to his chin.* Please have a seat in the Bar and I will be with you after I set up all of my "equipment." twisted *With that, she turns and continues to direct the bruisers.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:16 pm
Psyzapp
*A large black sedan pulls out front of the Cabana Bar and Psyzapp props open the door and directs some very large Italian bruisers carrying all of the Electro-shock equipment into one of the exam rooms. She goes over to UnlimitedBlade and abruptly raises her riding crop to his chin.* Please have a seat in the Bar and I will be with you after I set up all of my "equipment." twisted *With that, she turns and continues to direct the bruisers.*

*Looks back at Psyzapp and smirks while the riding crop is propping his chin in the air*

Aww is all of this equipment for me? Or are you trying to intimidate me?... redface

Do your worst woman! *Looks at the thugs and shows hes ready to rumble*  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 pm
eek *She stops dead in her tracks.* You want my worst right away? *hearing that comment, she turns and looks at him, her eyebrows raised.* Tisk, tisk, tisk. *she pulls out her black leather gloves and puts them on as she slyly saunters up to him and circles him. She takes her riding crop and starts hitting it onto her hand as her stiletto boot heals click on the tile floor.* So…you want my worst. *She stops in front of him, leans in close and stares intensely into his eyes. She then whisper.* Have you been a bad Cabana Boy to deserve my worst? twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:03 pm
Good thing Im wearing Glasses ..  

KommandoKat

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:04 pm
*Eileen saunters into the Cabana Bar and notices Psyzapp encircling UnlimitedBlade. She heads on over to them, sits down on a nearby bar stool and crosses one leg over the other. She observes the scene before her* Hmmm, nice touch there, Psyzapp. But do you think it is wise to leave him unbound like this? twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:08 pm
Why Eileen! You're just in time! This male specimen here is wanting to be our new Cabana Boy. I do believe I could use your help. We must ensure that he has what it takes. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Oh he looks and sounds as if he could handle being our servient. You appear to have a handle on the situation, so what is it that I could help you with? twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm
*Looks at UltimateBlade skeptically.* I'm not sure. He's quite sassy and is demanding that I immediately do my worst…as if it is HIS decision to make. mad He may need to be taught a lesson as to who is the one with dominance here. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:45 pm
Ahh, I see. It is good that he has some spunk and attitude, but it is not a servient's place to talk back with demands of his own. He must learn who is in control of the situation, or he may never be broken, I'm afraid.

((OOC: *sigh* I cannot stay for too much longer tonight. In need of some decent sleep on this end.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 am
*Looks at Eileen sitting on the stool and looks back at Psyzapp and smiles devilishy*

Ladies..do..your..worst....if you think you can pirate

*Flicks his tongue like a snake at her and leans against the wall with his back and his hands crossed* twisted  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:51 am
Challenging Psyzapp and Eileen? *shakes head and sighs*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games