Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm
alish walk to bathroom grab some towels and walk back to hikari hand over to her."You remember that knight with red-eyes his name is Yoa, he is leader in knights protect in the city"said alish use one towel dry out her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 pm
Hikari took the towel and covered herself with it. She then looked towards Alish as she spoke. "You mean that perverted knight?" spoke Hikari towards Alish with great surprise in her tone.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 pm
"yep that is him and he walk in on me when i was change my outfit"said alish and stare out the window bit. "i remember chaos say my wife is cute young like her sister but over 4 year u disappear on site in front chaos face"said alish.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:08 pm
"Oh wow....really? That's sad to hear." said Hikari in great sympathy. The image of your loved one disappearing in front of your eyes must be cruel and shocking. Her head turned towards Alish with a gentle natured expression. "Who's his wife, if I may ask?" asked Hikari but not wanting to be rude since she was curious to know who was it.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 pm
"it is..."said alish heard a knock by the door "one second hikari and i need to aswer the door bit"said alish walk to the door and check then step out. "madan we found the other knight but one bady wound and send medic unit "said tooper in gray powersuit."i see and i will go after and told this other tooper be high alert around the city walls" said alish.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 pm
Hikari wondered what the two were talking about. She was curious to ask but she didn't want to intrude or seemed nosy. Her eyes just wandered at her surroundings as she moved back and forth like a child playing.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:10 pm
"but madan we spot someone with black armored tank and girl carry red sword cover old blood "said tooper in gray powersuit."what and u did report to yoa and send deffence unit to protect again"said alish felt it werid arua in the air and leave tooper back to hikari.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 pm
When Alish seemed to be returning, her eyes was staring towards her. She seemed worried about something. Her head tilted to a side as her lips opened, preparing to speak. "What's going on? Is there something the matter?" asked Hikari with gentleness in her tone of voice.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 pm
"oh it is nothing it just thing came up tonight and u want try eat in dinning room it is good to eat today"said Alish try to change it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:40 am
"Oh. Sure." spoke Hikari. She was still curious as to the things Alish and that knight was talking about but she didn't want to ask more since she was dodging the question.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 pm
four maids come in and alish told them "take our lady to the dinner hall and put her in best meal never eat before"said alish say to four maids then rags hikari to dine hall.

alish felt sad bit and "mom i wish u remember us and i hope nothing come our past"said alish grab her clothes put on and staff too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 pm
Yet again, Hikari was getting dragged once again. Somehow, she was kind of getting used to it because people have been dragging her all this time when she arrived.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 pm
keth walk in diner hall and sit right next to yoa eat his food then spot maid rags miss hikari in hall " well well well who brought the cat in and it is our lady "said yoa with bad start and bad day too."yo hikari u sit next to me i wont bite like mister yoa peep in alish bath time"said keth. "w-what i didnt walk in on her i-i oh crap"said Yoa blushes very bright red. cook place hot meal on table it is meat pot roast then maids bow that her and wait by the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 pm
Hikari felt uncomfortable on how they were treating her like royalty. She was touched that they were being nice to her and everything but she was not used to the fact that she was being treated by others like royalty. She just wanted to feel her life was normal. But, the aroma of the pot roast made her mouth water since she haven't had a chance to get a meal like that ever since her life changed. Hikari indeed missed it and while she reminisced about her old life, she remembered Chaos. Her head lowered as her expression saddened. She wondered what he was doing and if he was all right after they got separated.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 pm
"hey keth i found out our lord is lost his touch protect that girl and where is him"said Yoa stood and walk by hikari."no he is mia and i thought alish in bath time and time u go peep on ur wife" said keth eating his soup and bread with cheese. "damnit stop tease me about alish and u need stop then think about who is protect hikari now our lord is unknow werebout at"said Yoa leave the diner hall.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games