Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:03 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : oh umm i dont know *to self : h-hes not mad...............?*

Keiji:*ears twitch* Well.......*carries Sakura* i know what we can do

Sakura : *ears twitch confused* l-like wat ? *to self : somethings wrong...*

Keiji:*carries Sakura to couch,and lays her on him* Sorry......you're just so warm

Sakura : oh ok *smiles toself* *to self : phew thank goodness hes not mad*

Keiji:*smiles and yawns* (thinks) i cant be mad at her......i just cant...........  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : oh umm i dont know *to self : h-hes not mad...............?*

Keiji:*ears twitch* Well.......*carries Sakura* i know what we can do

Keiji:*carries Sakura to couch,and lays her on him* Sorry......you're just so warm

Keiji:*smiles and yawns* (thinks) i cant be mad at her......i just cant...........

Sakura : *lays her head down on his chest**sad expression* *to self ; wait thats just it i hurt him why isnt he mad at me......i deserve it**her grip tightens on his shirt*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:09 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *lays her head down on his chest**sad expression* *to self ; wait thats just it i hurt him why isnt he mad at me......i deserve it**her grip tightens on his shirt*

Keiji:....*hugs Sakura tight* It's okay......im not mad at you ok.......i love you too much to get mad at (thinks) im not gonna get mad at her anymore.......i dont want to make her cry like last time......ever  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:10 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:....*hugs Sakura tight* It's okay......im not mad at you ok.......i love you too much to get mad at (thinks) im not gonna get mad at her anymore.......i dont want to make her cry like last time......ever  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:16 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ................................ *smiles a little , tears forming in her eyes* *buries her face into his shirt* .............  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ................................ *smiles a little , tears forming in her eyes* *buries her face into his shirt* .............

Keiji:Hey *makes her look at him and wipes her tears away* what did i tell you......i want to see you happy.......no crying......ok........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:25 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:Hey *makes her look at him and wipes her tears away* what did i tell you......i want to see you happy.......no crying......ok........

Sakura : *smiles a little* y-yeah im sorry keiji that you had to hear that again  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *smiles a little* y-yeah im sorry keiji that you had to hear that again

Keiji:It's okay......*yawns* getting sleepy......*slowly closes eyes* i.....love you so much........i will never.........ever make you cry.........not like last time........ever............so.....dont cry.....be happy.............*smiles and then falls asleep*
[GTG,NIGHT]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:33 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:It's okay......*yawns* getting sleepy......*slowly closes eyes* i.....love you so much........i will never.........ever make you cry.........not like last time........ever............so.....dont cry.....be happy.............*smiles and then falls asleep*
[GTG,NIGHT]

Sakura : .......................... *smiles* i love you too Keiji *kisses him on the forehead* *gets out of his hug* im going to stop the wedding no matter what sleep tight *a portal opens and she enters it and the portal closes*
(bye goodnight)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:03 am
(wow scrodinger333's idea got really popular pretty fast. glad he thought of it)  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:56 am
*sits on a tree branch eating an apple*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:59 am
*bored as hell decided wo walk through the city*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 am
(mite as well not bother its like a damn graveyard) *tosses finished apple 2 the ground*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:04 am
((haha, okay okay...))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 am
*gets out of the tree and starts walking towards bookstore*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games