Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:28 am
Dark had no doubt the people control June was listen in, "I don't know who you are and honestly I don't care, you only have two options. One, you leave June alone and go back to the little hell holes you call lives. Or two, you come here and get your asses handed to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 am
June stared at him for a moment before smiling. She laughed
"Oh, you're one cocky man..." she said, her voice doubled. June shot her arm up and grabbed Dark's throat tightly, digging her nails into his neck.
"She belongs to us." she said.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:48 am
Dragging Hatukiri by the arm, they made their way back to the castle, just in time to spy Hytu hovering down to join them. "I'd say its a pleasure, but that's a lie, what the old thunder butts what with us now?" Chief know they'd sent him here with more news, the likes of which she didn't know and didn't care to hear. Looking around, she made sure all was safe in the grounds, her instinct told her, she'd miss somthing rather improtant in her absence, but she had no doubt the others could handle themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:00 am
"You are a fool if you think you can win." Dark removed June's hand from his throat, and stepped back from the circle, leaving her trapped inside once again. If they were now able to manifest themselves through her, it would do no good in letting her loose. He also wondered if the same thing effected Kyra as well, he hadn't seen her through out the entire episode. Eyes still glowing her turned on her, "you would do well to fight them June, the only power they have over you is what you fear to control." Leaving her to fight her own inner battle, Dark called to Kauket, stretching out his arm for her to land on. "Find her," by far smarter then a human, it didn't take long for Kauket to locate whom Dark was referring to. Looking down from an open draft, he watched as Mega and Hatukiri came closer into view.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:38 pm
June smiled a little before lowering her head and frowning. She said nothing in response. Lifting her head up quickly, the lights flickered violently as a strong shaking hit the castle. A jump in the strength signified a nearby explosion, followed by two more. June laughed
"Maybe less than a month...."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 pm
Looking down out of the window, Dark forced it to opened, hoping down next to Mega, he grabbed her by the waist. "You're late to the party." Not giving much thought to the other two males, Dark moved them both father away toward the gardens. When the distance was safely out of ear shot, he spoke to her. " It seems that we will be having company very soon dear, those who are hunting June and the demon Kyra are close at hand."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 am
June slammed her palms into the ground, lowering her head so it was almost level with the salt. Taking a deep breath, she blew the salt out of place. Getting back to her feet, she stepped to the destroyed barrier and carefully walked over it. The grains of salt rose, forming an almost solid barrier once she was through.
June turned around to see the barrier, and past it, in the doorway, the shadowy figure of Kyra. June's laugh faded as Kyra walked into the light of the library, a worried look on her face
"June, stop it." she said quietly. June smiled widely and turned away from her.
"June!" Kyra almost yelled. June ignored her and walked to the window, perching herself on the sil and looking out.
"Damnit, June!" Kyra ran around the barrier and swung her fist at June, who quickly turned around and grabbed Kyra's wrist, twisting it so Kyra fell to her knees with her back to June
"Don't you dare." June muttered, hopping off the sil and slamming her boot into Kyra's spine.
Kyra fell forward. June let go of her wrist as she did and knelt down, pressing her hand to the back of Kyra's neck.
"Time's.Run.Out." she whispered before getting back to her feet.
"No, it's not!" Kyra rolled onto her back quickly and grabbed June's hand, puling her down to the ground. Kyra rolled to her feet and raised her arms, the dark shadows from the bookshelves taking strange forms and shooting their claws to June. June raiseds her arm, letting the claws wrap around it before she pulled herself to her feet and tossed them aside. The shadows disintegrated.
Kyra growled, "June! Stop this now!"
June laughed again, reaching her hand up and grabbing Kyra's neck, digging her nails into her skin.
"They're almost here." She tossed Kyra at the barrier, then hopped through the window.
Kyra slammed against the opposite wall of the barrier, now stuck inside the salt.
"You suicidal b***h..." she muttered before blacking out from her strength draining.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:58 pm
A bit, taking back by his abruptness, Chief followed silently beside Dark until the garden's gates came closer into view. Liking but never willing to admit, that his closeness had affects on her. Even still she kept a level head under his admissions, not at all surprised to her that more trouble was one the way. Days like this she wondered if reopening was worth the hassle. For one quick moment she closed her eyes, hoping to grasp peace, but soon the world came crashing back down. "We both knew it would happen sooner or later" she said looking into his eye, with his arm still around her waist it was hard to focus anywhere else. "I suppose you've come up with a plan of action?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm
(sorry Ive not posted in ages College has been a real pain)

Scanda woke up wearily as he tried to find out where he was he looked around as he saw he was in one of the Castles rooms but how did he get in there "I best find Chief see if anyone is in trouble"he said getting up from the bed as he started to walk down the corridor "All I can remember was being in the Library and then everything is just blank I think one of them might of taken me there for safety"Scanda said as he looked out to see the garden "Maybe I should rest outside in the garden first" he said as he started heading for the closet door to get towards the garden.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:07 am
Dark looked down at Chief's small form, though he'd never tell her that, the woman had a ego to well cover the few feet she lacked in height. "But of course I do love," he said with a grin, "I have a few brotheren who'd be more than happy to pay us a visit until all clears up. Hell they'd love just to come for the free food let alone a blood bath." Dark started making small circles with his hand on her back. "I'm not sure what to do with June though, she is a danger to herself as well as the others around here, but she is also a victim in this." he paused, to look Mega in the eyes. "I will do whatever it take to protect what is sacred to you ma trésor, but are you willing to let me?" he spoke the last part to you her while tracing her lips with his thumb.  

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:46 pm
Chief stared into Dark's eyes, getting lost in the hypnotizing rhythm of his voice. It was so easy to give in and let another carry the burdens for her. But. It simply wasn't who she was, wasn't what she wanted to ever be, someone who allowed others to fight for them as they hide cowardly away. Clearing her mind as she cleared her throat, Chief grabbed his hands from around her waist, and stepped out of his embrace. "The brothers are always welcomed here, you know that Dark. But I expect you to keep them on a short leash, we need no further casualties. As for June, only time will tell." Chief turned around, giving him her back."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Entering the fray of cast members, a detective of strange interactions with reality yet a complete psychopath with a unstable bloodlust, and in terms follows by the name Dahn Hiraga. "Now, let's count up your sins. Wow, I never really thought that I of all people would end up investigating a castle in a foreign country of such coincidence, but I guess I should get right to it." Afterward, the young man seemed to be facing at the front of the cleaned and well organized ancient ruins.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:16 am
Dark chuckled deeply, while walking over to Mega. Encircling his arms around her small waist, he lend into her ear, "then I shall return soon ma trésor." He turned her around to capture her lips, before dissolving in a black mist. His voice still lingering in her ear, his touches still marking her skin, and the taste of their joined lips forever sealing their fate.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:42 am
June ran. She focused on the sound of her feet crushing the grass beneath her as she headed towards a small mountain a ways away from the mansion. Slowly a group of men came into view. June slowed her pace as she came closer to them, finally able to hear their muffled conversation.
They finally noticed her and turned around, smiling in greeting
"Now, it seems thirteen is back," one began to say to the man next to him. June glanced between them, the lifeless look in her eyes quickly becoming hostile as she picked up some key words.
"what are you doing here?" She asked, her hands becoming fists. The men ignored her, one of them stepping forward as he pulled a pistol from his jacket
"Thirteen. where's Seven?" He asked, June let a growl escape from her throat
"She's stuck." she muttered. the man kept an unemotional expression.
"I see," he began, "And you are contaminated. Whatever happened to you we must fix." He held his breath, the tough beating of his heart steady. June took a step back, her eyes widening a little as the muscles in his hand began to move bit by bit. June spun on her heel, running from him as her eyes returned to normal and full of fear.
The man pulled the trigger.
June's body jerked forward as the bullet pierced through her back, and again and again as he continued to shoot. The sudden sounds rang through her ears as she fel to the ground. Her body slammed onto the grass, her eyes still open wide.
The blood dripped from the wounds on her back, staining her clothes and eventually making a small puddle as armored men walked over and lifted her body, taking her to the rest of the army.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 pm
>>Chapter 2 <<

Chief gave a half smile as Dark disappeared, just as he'd once came. It would be so good to finally let go of things, but for now neither of them could allow such to happen. Instead she focused on the present. Even with the brothers on their way, they would still need more help getting the castle back grounded. With a sigh, she dematerialized into her office, dialing a number she thought she'd never have to again. When an utterly feminie voice came across the other line, Chief chuckled to herself as Flo's French accent drifted smoothly into her ear. "So the world has finally come to an end, eh?" Chuckling again, Chief gave the dragon a short but full breifing of what went down at the castle for the last few months. When she'd finished, the silence stretched out between the two females. "Sounds like you've had your hands full cherie, but you know my doors are always open to you and yours. What can we do to help?" Chief spoke but four words, "Let us end this."

Hanging up the phone, Flo grinned to herself, it had indeed been a while since the pair had last spoken. Both accepting their fated paths, vowing to only come together under necessary circumstances. This one seemed to count as one. Looking up at the twin stone guardian, Flo tilted her head towards the beast. "Well you heard the female, accélérer, get going." When the beast took flight, Flo made her move towards the door with the scrolls of those trapped within the bar. The parchment would act as a homing device, or a rope. Pulling them back inside. "Time for a little meeting." The parchement gave off a soft warm glow as each piece circled her body, before it became on bright spinning light. Her voiced ringed out like thunder over the claimer of sounds, "Je vous commande de nouveau dans la lumière!" "I command you back into the light!'

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games