Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Dragoon Paris

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:21 pm
Hello im Paris.
Im turning 23 on October the 4th.
I like everything that has to do with Yugioh!
I also like a lot of Shonen manga.
I am a videogame freak.
I am a geeky person.
If you wnat to ask anything else just ask  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:34 pm
Hiya!
I'm Yess, I'm 23 years old and I can't believe how happy I am about this guild!!
Is like knowing you're not alone in the world xd  

13th of Never

1,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ThisZombieIsTired

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:36 pm
Hi I'm looking for friends closer to my age. (is there really such a thing?)I feel like I'm older than dirt rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:21 pm
Greetings!!! I'm a new geezer! I hope us old folk get along!
I'm 21, turning 22 in dec. I'm also happy to find other ADULTS in the world of gaia. I'm also looking for friends. Yoroshku ne?  

Original_DraconicFeline

Widow-Of-D00m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 am
hi.... im new 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:18 am
Sup Geezer peeps! I'm 25 and as the name states.... well anyway hello to you all.... I love ShonenJump's hit anime BLEACH, everything about cars, music, martial arts, & sports... Proud to be ancient... forgot where my cane was tho....  

OminousG

kyzermoodz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 am
hello i'm Kyzermoodz, 22 years old and from London; England  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:02 am
Hi Everyone !
i'm Simmy 28 From somewhere is singapore !
í'm so happy to be able to join in !
well i'm looking forward to chat with you all  

Ruby_Knight X

Newbie Gaian

Artemesia_of_Persia

Ruthless Phantom

37,675 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:37 am
I'm 38 and from the PNW, US.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:42 am
Hello! Suppose I should introduce myself a bit! I'm 26, and English, although am currently living in Japan. I have a bachelors in European languages and a Masters in Translation, and thought Japanese would be an interesting new challenge. And it most certainly is challenging. Especially trying to learn while teaching full time!

Hobbies... I love reading, mostly fantasy but occasionally stray into the worlds of chick lit, sci fi, whatever else I can lay my hands on! I also love ju jitsu (another reason for coming to Japan, although I've discovered since I arrived that martial arts just aren't as popular in Japan, or at least in my city, as in Europe. Go figure!) and train as often as possible when I'm home!

What else... not too fond of spiders.... love Gaia biggrin  

steggimite

The_Persocom_Chi

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:15 am
Good Morning Gaia Geezer's......

Let me introduce myself..... I'm from England , I live in a City named LEEDS, i AM Female and i'm 23 years of age, at this moment in time i'm completing my second year at university in photography... Its totally fabulous.... I have several hobbies some of which are pretty normal others well quite unusual... ha ha one would be Treeson and Ren - always wanted a book of those guys but they don't have that story here in the uk to buy.. : ( and then there is Blythe another crazy but an amazing find also again not from the uk... I enjoy surfin the net, reading, drawing and of course photography in my spare time and Video games and comic stuff... I REALLY want to travel at the moment my feet and i have only been o France and Ireland.... although hoping to add Berlin soon.. yey... mmm and a dislike's mmm.... sea weed it scares me how it tickles past your legs in sea water.... Spider's... i mean what the hell... they JUMP!!!! and Bite.... i really dont like dark chocolate.... milk it all the way... ha ha ha ha

See a little bit about me for yea.... I look forwards to chatting to you all again soon x x x mwah x x  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:59 am
hello im paulette im the mother of 3 also have 3 grandsons im 45  

Hot angelinthenight

ragetrick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:23 am
Allo!
New member here! I'm 21 living in Montreal. I study photography at Concordia University. Hope to get to know you all! cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:38 am
Hi everyone!
I'm Amber and I'm 21 from Ohio, US.  

Libra1014

babyshinobi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:52 am
wow... more ppl than i thort would b geezer material on here wink gaia is fully a trip!! love that heaps of ppl out ther heart anime n manga lik me!! im 28 sweatdrop nt that u'l gt that admission out of me very often *giggl* n dnt spend half as much time in Gaia as i'd lik... cant wait 2 make friends with ne1 out ther hu wnts 2 kno me!!!! wink hope 2 c all u old ppl on my friends list soon!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games