Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:48 pm
ThisEmptySoul
... Katrina? *takes a closer look at "Lily" to see if what she's saying is true* Why are you dressed like Lily? And more importantly *eyes her suspiciously and crosses his arms* why do you suddenly want to know about this ticket so much?

*looks over at "bandaidd"* I know there is and I know I shouldn't be here, but I.. um.... *thinks for a moment* I thought you were here for some reason... *thinks really hard* I don't remember why.... I think I was chasing you for something... *scratches his head*

*soothes TESs hair back and coos in his ear* It's alright, my dear TES. Let's get you a seat and some soothing tea, okay? I might even be able to find you a nice "pastry", and don't worry about the "hooligans". They won't be in for a while now and we really must get off the street lest we want everyone in our business and our "fine" officer to arrest us for disturbing the peace!*smiles sweetly bats eyelashes at TES*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:50 pm
ThisEmptySoul
... Katrina? *takes a closer look at "Lily" to see if what she's saying is true* Why are you dressed like Lily? And more importantly *eyes her suspiciously and crosses his arms* why do you suddenly want to know about this ticket so much?

Yes, I'm Faerie KatrinaZ. *she pulls the orange wig off* See?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:53 pm
QuietStorm XII
Yes "Bandaidd" we have some "things" to discuss

* Walks alittle behind "Bandaidd" and admires her uniform*

*tosses a wink over her shoulder at "Dougherty"*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:54 pm
sweatdrop That doesn't really answer my question Katrina.

*freezes up upon feeling "bandaidd"'s touch* ... y.. yes.... t-t-tea would be nice. *clears his throat and loosens his tie a little* Does is seem hot in here to you? sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

awww poor thing is on sensory overload
*pats TES on the head*  
ThisEmptySoul
*looks around the bar confused* I.... I could have sworn this is where the MW bar was... but... *looks around again* It's full of people from Lily's. Did you guys take over the place or something?

Don't fret over that my poor TES. *guides TES to a table and gently sits him down* Let me get you some nice chammomile tea, okay?*smiles soothingly at TES and goes to find some tea*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:06 pm
ThisEmptySoul
sweatdrop That doesn't really answer my question Katrina.

I am dressed like Lily because *pauses* ... because everyone else is dressing up as others. We are all impersonating other geezers here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:06 pm
*sets his glasses down on the table and rubs his eyes* So many strange things happening today.... first I run into a past version of myself and now MW is the new Lily's? Is this what happens when dark elves are out during the day? *massages his forehead, trying to make sense of everything*

*looks over at Katrina* Impersonating other geezers? Why on Gaia would anyone do that?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:07 pm
*pours another shot* evil It's for Halloween, TES.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:11 pm
*comes back to TESs table with a hot cup of chammomile tea and hiw favorite pastry* Now, you just sit here and sip your tea, relax your mind and stop trying to think so hard and so much.*glares at Faerie* Can't you see he's been through enough today? Let the poor elf be!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:12 pm
*pays for the "kits" drinks and then gives the real kit a wink*
^_~  
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 6, 5, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:14 pm
*Faerie sits down in the chair next to TES and totally ignores Icy's comments* TES, this is not Lily's Pad ... Just look around you. It's dark in here ... the atmosphere is totally different. Can't you see that?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 pm
For Halloween...? Isn't it a little early to be dressing up already? It's only the beginning of the month. *sips his tea* And you don't appear to be dressed up... not sure why you'd want to be hanging around the "goodies" from the tea house....

*looks at Katrina* Well, obviously this isn't Lily's because Lily's smells nicer but.... it's filled with Lily's patrons....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:18 pm
What are you talking about Faerie? Im filing a report on you!  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games