Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:31 pm
"WAHA!" very cried out loud uncharacteristically and immediately knelt to inspect it. Through the dog slobber she could clearly see her books were fine. Though..."AWww.." she mumbled "He ate all the snacks". Well...not that she could blame him. He probably got hungry down here...but still there had been goldfish!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Marsh noted Tele's rapid glass emptying techniques and dartlike gazes toward the kitchen and immediately came to the wrong conclusion.
Even so he had news to spread.
|"Telemachus!" he began, using the boy's full name as was proper.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm
Jordan looked straight forward, with a straight face, though her eyes narrowed as she was quickly touched by Avery's bag. Well, not she was a tad wet, making it even colder. "If you don't mind; you're not cold?" she asked Spencer. Her bare legs were pressed together to keep away the slight chill.

Ali pushed herself so her butt was at the back of the chair, since she'd slipped a little, and opened her mouth wide after asking, "Are we gunna be done soon? You take really long to brush, doctor Sully."

Telemachus popped his head up. If he had had ears on the top of his head they would have twitched. "Marsh!" he said with equal enthusiasm in his voice, but not on his face.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 pm
"Yes, Tele, just popping in here for a bit of dinner, but thought I should let you know. The school's holding something of an even for Halloween this year, herm" Here Marsh almost added 'my idea' but thought it better to play to modest route. "Ms. Powers is sorting out the details and such but I thought you might like a heads up as student body president. It promises to be great fun, what with costumes and trick or treating. Well now. You have a good meal. I'll be off then."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery slung her backpack back over her shoulder and caught back up to Jordan and Spencer leading the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm
"That's because I have to check your teeth with great detail so I don't miss a single spot" Dr. Sullivan said. He then stuck the toothbrush in Ali's mouth and turned it on. He began polishing her teeth with it. "The vibrations might tickle a little bit" he said as he polished his patient's teeth.

"Well now it's a little wet, but no, I don't mind" spencer said. He started to unbutton his suit jacket.

"Actually, take my jacket instead. I have fire power, so if I get cold, I can keep myself warm with that" Christopher said. He then looked at Spencer. "You have manipulation powers right? Would you mind getting that soot from the dragon off?" he asked.

Spencer waved his hand and the soot came off Christopher's jacket. He let it fall onto the floor.

Christopher then took off his uniform jacket and handed it to Jordan.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:04 pm
(mega-LOL! The boys, helpin each other out yo. God I love it.)

Ms. Powers arrived at the doctors office only to see the school nurse peering confusedly past the separating curtains and in the store room. Guessing the obvious Ms. Powers asked "Missing hunh?" to get a nodded reply.
-------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 pm
(( Lol! So true, so true. I don't see Alex helping out though <.< ))

Jordan watched the soot come of, but didn't feel like making the 'that's handy' comment, and rather took Christopher's jacket. "Thanks." She swung it around her back, but was hesitant to put her arms through, and rather held it like you would a cloak.

---------------------------------------------

Ali giggled at Dr. Sullivan began with the brush, and bumped her feet up and down a little. She might have been scared, had it not been for the nudge in her head, the little voice that was constantly telling her jokes and keeping her mind off of it enough so that she wouldn't have time get scared.

(( Halloween = Dr. Sullivan's worst nightmare ))

---------------------------------------------

"Ah. I see." Tele was being uncharacteristically short with his words. Then Karley walked back in, and he leaned back as she began to fill his glass.

Geez, this guy drinks a lot of water. I mean, this is like the seventh- OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! IT'S SPILLING! I TIPPED THE CUP! IT'S ALL OVER! EVERY-oh, phew. Telemachus had a death grip on the cup, keeping it from spilling, and was pointedly looking out the window, focusing very closely on a lady walking her dog.

(( Got to go to bed, night all ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm
(Hahahahahaha HAhaha ahaa I love Karley already. And Tele really did bring it on himself...Now for Marsh to bring the pain)

"Oh hello." Mr. Marsh greeted the girl. Though he waited until she'd filled Tele's cup as obviously she was quite nervous. As was evident as she stiffened almost immediately at his words. Sloshing the water pitcher's contents just slightly over the rim.
"Are you a friend of Tele?" Marsh asked using Telemachus's nickname to be socially accurate. "Well of course you are the boy is a friend to everyone. That's why he's student president. You must be new here, I haven't seen you before. I have an idea!" He said turning to Tele now.

"You must invite this lovely girl to the school's Halloween event Telemachus! I'm sure you'd both enjoy it! You seem to be so in sync!"
Smiling to himself Mr. marsh then went to the counter to be served by the bar staff there. Leaving the two 'acquaintances' to themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:58 pm
Dr. Sullivan continued with the brushing. "Having fun?" he asked as he polished Ali's teeth.

"You're welcome" Christopher said. He fixed his tie and made sure his shirt was all tucked in. He liked to be proper.

((perhaps it will be his worst nightmare, or perhaps you will find him joining in the festivities))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:08 pm
(I think she means because of the candy...)

Zaias had a small frown on his face as he watched his little sister's feet kick in apparent enjoyment. He knew she was adaptable, but he didn't think she'd have fun at the dentists. She seemed to be thinking about something else, and as that was common enough where Aligator was concerned Zaias leant back in his old position satisfied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well that's odd." Ms. Powers noted aloud, mostly to herself as she leaned back to see behind the curtain on her side of the room.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:26 pm
((Well he might go around giving toothbrushes to everybody))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 pm
(Oh god! XD not one of those! besides he might not have to 'go around')

Mr. Marsh sat at his bar stool, and forked his Caesar dressing more thoroughly around in his salad. The chicken was steaming it was so freshly made. He appreciated the work.
Sighing and satisfied dressing coverage was now even, Marsh polish off the first evenly balanced bit of chicken and greens.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 pm
Karley stared dumbly after Marsh, her thoughts a black for once. Then... Who was that guy? Weird... Tele? Like..telephone? HOLY MACINTOSH! DID HE INVENT THE TELEPHONE?! She looked to Telemachus, eyes wide, then averted her gaze. Obviously, someone so famous would be tired of people looking at him like that. I wonder how he- WAIIIIIIIIIIT A SECOND. THE TELEPHONE WAS TOTALLY INVENTED EARLIER! SO THEN... She resumed looking at him. What is he?...

Telemachus ruffled his forehead hair with his palm; but he couldn't think of anything else right now. He resumed slurping at his drink, staring back at Karley blankly. She hadn't actually said anything yet, after all.

There was something else, wasn't there? OH NO I FOR- oh, right, Halloween... "Halloween?" she asked tentatively.

"The even we're having at our school. Iris." There was a little light of something different in Karley's eyes as he said that.

"I-ris?" she bit her lip, then looked over to that guy who had come over. I can't just go with some stranger...to a place I've never been...but...THEN I'LL BE LETTING THAT GUY -total stranger- DOWN! And then she'd feel bad. But Halloween sounded fun...

"Why don't you come, then? You wouldn't have to be with me the whole time," he slipped in evasively.

"Ah, um..." Karley looked to the side to see Nadia making some kind of weird motion with her hands. What is she- OKAY! OKAY! I'LL GO! I'LL GO! DON'T- Nadia let her arms fall down, satisfied that Karley had 'gotten the memo'. "Okay..."  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:25 pm
Jordan buttoned the front of the jacket, then swung back and forth slowly, the arms swinging lightly. She had to stifle a giggle and also refrain from palming herself in the head. I think I'm starting to go crazy...

Ali looked over at Dr. Sullivan for a few moments before answering with a nod of her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:27 pm
(*insert evil laugh here* )

"It feels more open up ahead" Avery said from behind the boys and Jordan. Avery shrugged her bag up her shoulder and wiped her hand off her skirt as the drool traveled from the strap to her hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marsh continued to eat and peek at Tele and Karley at the boys table.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 pm
"Well that's good. I know getting your teeth cleaned is probably not the most fun thing to do, but hey. That doesn't mean it has to be awful, right?" Dr. Sullivan playfully said to Ali as he was cleaning her teeth. He then rinsed and suctioned. He resumed cleaning.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games