Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 pm
Jessi looked at Daniel in complete confusion as he handed the kitten back to her and then frowned a little in disappointment when he stood up. She had been reaching out to pat his shoulder comfortingly when she saw that he had been struggling with what he was trying to say, but she couldn't now.

"Oh... Okay. Well, there are always animals here if you ever want to play with them."

She looked up at Daniel and smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 pm
"Oh ya. I've been through here once or twice. Ah, nothing unusual around these parts. Usually."

Daniel adjusted his tie, and the rod in its holster, though neither had truly budged much from where they had been.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 pm
Amy now looked at Karrie in confusion. "Just a few hours? Umm... no, I don't think they'd mind..."

She looked back at where Thistle was, still playing with some puppies, and then shrugged.

"Yeah, they'll be fine here." She couldn't even guess on what Karrie was planning now. Actually, Karrie planning anything was out of the ordinary. Usually Amy liked to know what was going on, but right now... she kind of liked not knowing. It was kind of exciting.

She leaned over the pen and put the kitten back in gently, setting her next to her brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 pm
Jessi laughed softly and nodded. "Well, that's good to hear. I like humans, but if someone was trying to mess with animals... well, that would really tick me off."  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:31 pm
Well, maybe overnight, if we're too tired... *stands up, offering Amy his hand to help her up*

*walks over to Thistle, tapping her on the back with the tip of one wing*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:35 pm
Daniel looked at Jessi for a moment, desperate to move the conversation along, when a thought occurred to him.

"You're a bit of an animal loving person then, yeh? Don't suppose you've seen a little ferret running about town anywhere. Maybe a local park?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:43 pm
Amy didn't know if her cheeks could flush anymore than what they were but her hand was shaking just a little bit as she placed it in Karrie's and he helped her up. The promise in his words and voice was exciting.

She looked at Jessi and Daniel and smiled shakily. "Well, I, uh, we have to go now. It was great seeing you both again."

She leaned over and kissed Jessi's cheek.

Thistle felt a tapping on her back and quickly whipped around prepared to tackle the puppy who was behind her. When she saw it was Velcore, though, she squeaked happily and nuzzled him.

"Vel!"

Amy went over to Thistle and explain that she might have to spend the night here. Thistle didn't seem to really be paying attention, though. Between the puppies and Velcore, she was very distracted.

Amy giggled, shook her head, and pet Thistle before she stood up and looked at Karrie. "Well, I think we can go..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 pm
Jessi smiled brightly at Daniel and nodded. "Yes, I am! I love animals!"

She smiled at Amy and squeezed her arm lightly before she walked away. "It was good to see you, too, Amy. You too, Karrie. Night you two! Be safe."

She winked at them, obviously a double meaning to her words, and then turned back to Daniel. She looked at him with a hint of confusion in her face.

"A ferret? Aren't those illegal?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Hi Thistle. *nuzzles her*

Actually, Velcore's coming with us. *looks over at Velcore* Time to go...

*looks a little disappointed to be leaving already* Okay. *nuzzles Thistle again, then turns to walk back to Karrie*

*something Jessi says catches his attention* Ferrets aren't illegal..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Daniel looked surprised.

"Illegal? Whatever for? They're just fuzzy little animals, like anything else around here."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:01 pm
Amy looked a little surprised that Velcore was coming, too. Hmm. This was getting more and more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:02 pm
Jessi looked completely confused. "I really could have sworn they were considered exotic and were outlawed to have as pets."  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:06 pm
*shakes his head* Not as far as I know... Anyway, see you two later. Bye, Thistle.

*wraps his arm around Amy's waist and takes her out to the entrance with Velcore trailing behind them* You probably want to change into something warmer. The wind's pretty cold out there. *lets go of her to button up his coat*

*waits for the people to be ready*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:07 pm
Daniel looked suddenly relieved, and a grin came back to him.

"Oh, well, then it's okay then. He wasn't a pet. I met him in a park near MW."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Amy leaned into Karrie as he wrapped his arm around her and walked her out of the pet area. When he said she should bundle up, she nodded and quickly transfigured her cloth belt into her fluffy coat.

"I'm ready."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games