Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:42 am
Now your fortune came, but it's gone and it passed you by-
You plucked your feathers, now you wonder why,
You can't lift yourself and fly?
In the middle of an ocean no one's hands are dry!
If a tree falls does it make a sound?
Can the world stall from the run-around?
Can a mind think if it's in a crowd?

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

sixth year prefectmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster just rolled her eye's at Zeph's very obvious cough and blush; he needed to step up his game, clearly. Between him and Lori, it was obvious neither would ever make a move without a sizable push. "She's sixteen years old, I think she can choose whoever she damn well pleases. Maybe it'll be neither of you." Honestly? This was why she was dating a girl. Okay, not really, she was dating Pam because they were best friends, but come on. Sometimes she just didn't have the patience for the opposite sex. There was something vaguely satisfying at seeing the blush vanish from Lori's face; she needed a good shock to her system. Actually this was Gia's fault. Gia was Lori's best friend; where the hell was she? Snogging Carver somewhere, leaving an irate Gryffindor and a nosy Hufflepuff to handle Lori's issues. Aster didn't exactly like Gia, but she respected the hell out of her, and Gia had never struck her as the type who took much crap. She should have stepped in ages ago. She watched the dark-haired Slytherin dart out. "They're lucky they're both prefects or the professors would have their heads," she observed, and then glanced over at her girlfriend. "Seven hours, Pam. That is how long I spent stuck watching all three of them in the prefects compartment. That is my limit. I've marathoned multiple telly series in that time-span. I can't take much more of this. If they're all still mooning over each other by the end of the year I will lose my mind."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Can a soul search if it's never found?
And can a thing grow when you cut it down?
Can we all find peace in the here and now?
You can crawl through the mud with your hands bound-
But I'll get plenty of that dirt when I'm underground.
You're a slave, and this is a slave ship;
Pull yourself out of your own grave pit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:25 pm
There is a man that I know...
Seventeen years, he never spoke.
Guessed he had nothing to say;
He opened his mouth on Judgement Day.
I listened with all of my might,
But was scared by the look in his eyes!
Like he'd already lost the fight...
And there was no hope ever in sight.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωšeνeитħ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti glanced up and down the table a second time. "I'm sure it isn't." She doubted Hufflepuff would have it's reputation if it was constantly full of people on the verge of tears. She glanced over at her girlfriend oddly when she asked if she wanted to go for a walk. "Won't we be expected to go straight back to the dormitories after the feat? It's not that I don't want to, but I don't really want to get in trouble our first night back, either." There were probably different rules for prefects, but Anti wasn't a prefect, and them going for a walk was a lot different than Ceri patrolling the halls to catch misbehaving third years. Then again, maybe the redhead had some plan for them to escape notice? She wouldn't mind some fresh air.

OOC:
Summer II

No hope in the air, no hope in the water,
Not even for me, your last serving daughter.
Why fear death, be scared of living!
Our hearts are small and ever thinning...
There is no hope ever of winning.
I have seen men provoked-
And I have seen lives revoked-
And I looked at my life and choked.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image

All I want is everything
Yes, everything, too much is not enough

╔═════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Halfblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

After changing into her uniform, Cordelia made her way down to the Great Hall for the sorting feast. She felt much better this year than last as her stomach wasn’t upset from a sugar overdose. Hopefully, that meant she wouldn’t be downing water nonstop and consequently, running to pee every five minutes. Eyes immediately scanning the Hufflepuff table when she walked into the room, she searched for her friends. Emma and Hannah were easy enough to spot, so Cora slipped into a seat next to the girls. “Any sign of Annie or Minnie?” she asked. The sixth year hasn’t seen Annie since they parted into separate dormitories – the fifth year with the rest of the female fifth years and the sixth year with the girls in sixth. And Minnie, well, she hasn’t seen her at all since last year.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm sick of settling for in between
And I'm not giving up

Murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 pm
User Image
Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
You'll blossom quite nicely in...
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  With : Each other, other puffs... Sara

Alana and Candace watched as Kimberly was sorted into Slytherin. Both girls smiled and watched as their friend headed over to the table. Clearly she wasn’t a fan of the hat but perhaps things would work out for Kimi there. When it was Candace’s turn she listened to what the sorting hat had to say. She didn’t know what to expect from a talking hat. However when Hufflepuff was called out she skipped merrily over to the table covered in black and gold. She slid into a spot across from another first year that was sorted before her… Sara King was it? “Hello! Name’s Candace. Friends call me Ace or Candy.” She greeted brightly. “What’s yours?” She asked before she heard Alana’s name being called.

Alana watched as Candace was sorted into Hufflepuff and then headed off to the table. She didn’t know where she’d end up mainly because like the rest of her friends she was new to it. Once her name was called the brunette wondered if she would be with Candace or not. It scared her to not be with her friends. When the hat called out Hufflepuff as well, Alana smiled with relief as she rushed over to join Candace at their house table. “We’re together.” She declared happily to her friend before releasing that she was talking with another girl that was just sorted into Hufflepuff as well. Instinctively Alana fell silent out of nervousness. Should she be nervous…? The hat had said she’d blossom here. She imagined that would mean she’d make friends.

Candace clapped loudly for her friend who had joined her among the puffs. She smiled at her knowing that being together was better than not being with anyone. Though the moment the brunette fell silent the blonde jumped into action. “This is Alana, sometimes shorted to Lana.” Candace told the girl happily. “Hi,” Alana greeted the other girl sheepishly. This was why Candace was a good person to be with. She always made sure you made friends, even when you didn’t want too.

Alana ~ Status : Relieved and Happy... Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : Happy! Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕєνєитн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri blushed a little and then said, "Oh, yeah, well, we wouldn't stay out too late. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble either. I just... I got to spend so much time with you over the summer and I'm gonna miss that. Maybe a short walk in the garden before heading back to the dorms?" After spending the entire summer with Anti, Ceri was going to miss being able to see her whenever they wanted and while they weren't that far apart, across the castle was different than across the hall.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: You can feel free to ghost Ceri into a seat.}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:05 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma looked to Hannah as she commented on the first years. Giving a nod she thought they were going okay so far. “I hope so too.” She replied clapping for those sorted. “With all the studying I did over the summer, I’m pretty sure I will be. How about you? Think all the studying Selina made you do will pay off?” She asked with a smile. She knew how studious Selina was. That’s why Hannah was usually stuck with tutoring sections. With her graduating Emma imagined Hannah would have a lot more free time. Or rather more time to study with her friends. No way would they let Hannah’s grads slip.

When Cordelia joined them Emma shook her head. “No, haven’t seen them.” She said. Instinctively she looked for any signs, mainly of Minnie. Though, suddenly she felt like she was going to be ill. The fact that Minnie hadn’t told her one way or another how she felt made her skeptical. It wasn’t even the fact that the worst case scenario could happen. Honestly at this point Emma just wanted to know so that they could move on. Then maybe it would be less awkward between them.

Status: Good to be back / Wish I had an answer...
                                                  With: Fellow Hufflepuffs... Cordelia & Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield
                                                  kiska166

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSixth Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel had spent most of his time since he had gotten to the station with Minnie, riding the carriages up with her, talking about about their respective summers. They also talked about the plans they had for the year...which Lionel didn't have quite set in stone for most of it. He did express his desire to withhold his status as starting keeper for the Quidditch team. He also talked about wanting to learn a bit more in the art of drawing...to which Lionel did not have a mastery, but many would consider him to be pretty good at. Upon reaching the castle...they exited together, but Lionel did wonder if she was still behind him. He hadn't looked behind him the whole walk up. And if he she wasn't...well, he must've been talking to himself, which would be a shame.

Sitting down to himself...he decided against sitting with Zeph. He was talking to Lori and two others...to which he hadn't a clue what about and didn't want to intrude on the conversation. He took out a sketchpad he had sort o bought for his ideas, he retrieved his pencil and started sketching out a still-life of a bowl of fruit...because why not? It is the archetypal example of a still-life. And, he had quite the love for apples and grapes after all.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster, Zeph, Lori
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProbably Too Excited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

чσu'rє вєttєr thαn thє в є s t, í'm l u c k ч just tσ língєr ín чσur l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          c σ σ l є r thαn thє flíp-sídє σf mч p í l l σ w, thαt's r í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          cσmplєtєlч u n α w α r є, nσthíng cαn c σ m p α r є tσ whєrє чσu s є n d mє xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ít lєts mє k n σ w thαt ít's σ k α ч, чєαh ít's σ k α ч xxxxxx
                                                          αnd thє m σ m є n t s whєn mч g σ σ d t í m є s stαrt tσ f α d є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWhen Lori very abruptly stood, taking off with barely a word, Pam felt a squirm of guilt in her stomach. The look Zeph shot her before following after didn't exactly help in that regard. It in fact made the feeling intensify. Okay, so maybe she was being overbearing and nosy and could've handled that better. But firstly, she'd been at least somewhat delicate, it was Aster that'd just barreled right in there. Secondly, they were the ones who'd made it necessary in the first place! She didn't really care how this whole thing turned out (okay, that was a lie, she knew Zeph liked Lori and wanted him to be happy, so she therefore wanted Zeph and Lori to date, but she was aware of the fact that wasn't a guarantee). She just wanted them to actually do something about it! Like she had. She'd realized she'd liked Aster, told Aster, and asked Aster out. Done. Sure, she'd spent the Summer debating with herself over it before, but that was just a couple months. This stuff with Zeph had been going on since last year, at least. Maybe longer. It was hard to tell. The point was, way longer than a couple months. Zeph was too sweet and too non-confrontational to ever make a move on his own, obviously. And Lori was... something. Pam didn't know her well enough to quantify it. But obviously someone had needed to step in!

spaceShe huffed faintly, watching the boy take off after Lori, and rolled her eyes. Aster's outburst made her frown. "Why d'you think I wanted you on recon? I wanted to know what was up so we could give them a push. A smaller push than that, maybe, but at least they'll have to talk about it now." She slid closer to her girlfriend, sliding an arm around her waist. "Hopeless, all of them. Or, well. I dunno. Apparently Tristan didn't have to be backed into a corner to admit he liked Lori, so he's not completely hopeless. Unless Gia had something to do with that and Lori just didn't say. But, I'm with you. They need to figure it out. S'why I'm being nosy about it."

spaceShe pressed a kiss to Aster's cheek. "Sorry I dragged you into it, though. I'm just not really... I don't do stuff without you. Ever. And besides, I couldn't exactly pester them myself today. Unless you had stashed me under the seat or something. But I think I'm a bit tall for that." This last bit was said with a hint of humor, a small smile returning to her face. Her fingers lightly tickled at Aster's ribs. "I'll make it up to you, though. Later." She winked. It wasn't like there weren't a plethora of ways she could go about doing that. And a plethora of places they could use for such things. Aster being a prefect, the odds of them getting in any real trouble for wandering about after hours was slim. And there was always the prefect's bathroom.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx чσu mαkє mє s m í l є líkє thє s u n, f α l l σuttα в є d, s í n g líkє α в í r d
                                                          xxxxxx d í z z ч ín mч h є α d, s p í n líkє α r є c σ r d, c r α z ч σn α sundαч n í g h t
                                                          xxxxxxxxx чσu mαkє mє d α n c є líkє α f σ σ l, f σ r g є t hσw tσ в r є α t h є, s h í n є líkє g σ l d, в u z z líkє α в є є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx just thє t h σ u g h t σf чσu cαn d r í v є mє w í l d, σh, чσu mαkє mє s m í l є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Second Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio looked to Kazu as he told her he didn’t have siblings. It would certainly make it hard to relate. However, at least he was trying to make her feel better. He was good for that as were all her friends. “Yeah, it would…” She admitted. “I’d like to say siblings are like inseparable best friends but they aren’t. I mean sure siblings get into it every once in a while but now it’s like constant for her. I don’t like fighting on a good day.” Sure she was used to her sister being a pain because well little sisters were meant to be. Though, they never really argued all that much. They were there for each other, even if sometimes it didn’t seem like it.

“She’ll be nine this Halloween.” Saio told Kazu. “It’s not unlike her to be jealous, so that might be causing it.” Kazuki could be onto something, however she wouldn’t know if her sister didn’t talk to her. “Last year she couldn’t wait for me to leave though…” She added wishing she understood her sister. Perhaps she should just hope that her sister would snap out of it by Christmas.

Luckily Kazu got her onto a different topic, the rest of her summer. “No, everything else about my summer was great. I spent most of my time in the stables and fields with the horses, which is always fun.” Saio told him perking up a bit. “A foal was born at the beginning of the summer. She’s really cute.” She added with a smile. The Hufflepuff loved baby animals, then again she loved all animals really. There was just something about them. “How about you, how was your summer?” Saio asked curiously. “Anything exciting happen?”

Status: Trying to feel better.
                                                  With: Fellow Puffs... Kazu

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara blinked as first one girl then another sat down with her. They seemed to know each other, so she offered them a smile while they happily chatted with each other. They had ate least introduced themselves, or well the Candace girl had introduced both of them. Which was strange. She raised an eyebrow. "Hello. I'm Sara, nothing short to call me. Just Sara." She said simply. The two seemed a little attached at the hip, but that was okay. Nothing wrong with that. She toyed with her own hair and glanced up at the sorting. "So do you have any other family at the school? I have an older brother thing, he's adopted, who's in Slytherin. He's kind of an a** though so I would avoid him." She glanced at the table where Hammy was sitting. It was easy to pick out his sneer even from this far away and she almost rolled her eyes at it. Why couldn't he just be happy? It wasn't hard to be happy. Look at her! Born a werewolf to a single father and she was still happy!

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:40 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<5th Year>

Minnie and Lionel rode on the carriages together and she found she quite enjoyed the company though a small part of her knew she sought out Lionel to avoid Emma out of fear of facing the telling of Emma her true feelings. She adored Emma... but as a friend only. She had led the girl on and when she realized her true feelings Minnie had been too scared to say anything. Minnie had followed Lionel up to the castle as he chattered on not looking back at her.

She moved to sit down with Lionel when she noticed Emma and glancing at her friend she looked back to Lionel and said, "I'm sorry, not that I don't enjoy your company but I... I should go catch up with my friends. Thanks."

She headed off and sat next to Hannah and said, "Sorry, I got distracted on the way here. Were your summers good?" She paused and looked to Emma and mouthed the question, "Can we talk later?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform
------------------------------------------------------------------------

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
Graydon Ironshield

kiska166

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

Hannah's suddenly fragile smile betrayed her own nervousness, as she told her friend, "I really hope so, Emma. I have a feeling if I flunk my OWLs I'll need to start looking for a job. I don't think my folks would like ... disown me or anything, but it wouldn't be real pleasant at home either." It hadn't help that Linny was such a tough grader, and would push her to try harder.

She put on a more positive smile when Cordelia arrived, and she hoped her friend wouldn't be sick to her stomach like she'd been at last year's feast. "I haven't seen her either," she added helpfully. Somehow, not only had she lost track of Annie, but she'd never caught sight of Minnie either, which bothered her.

When Minnie sat down beside her, Hannah gave the red-haired girl a warm hug. "I'm glad you're finally here. It wouldn't be right if you weren't here with us," she told her friend. When Minnie asked about her summer, Hannah answered with, "My cousin, Linny, subjected me to something she called 'OWLs Boot Camp'. I think I spent half my summer up in her room studying for OWLs. How about you?"

murruelecreuset

mc2

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Fιrѕт Yeαr Hυғғlepυғғ

Skylar had her eyes closed tight as she listened to what the hat had to say about her. She was quiet and creative, the two traits she was sure she would get caught up on during the sorting process. However, when the hat called out Hufflepuff, Sky felt her heart flutter. She was in her mother's house. Thank goodness. When the hat was lifted up from her head, the blonde quickly headed towards her table, sitting amongst her peers and keeping her head down, trying not to look at anyone in particular. If anything, she wanted to blend in and not be noticed by too many people.

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
                                                  And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
                                                  Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
                                                  Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
                                                  And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
                                                  'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
                                                  I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

x x x x

OOC: open for interaction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Ally
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢σмє σи в α в у נυѕт ρ α я т у ωιтн м є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓєт ℓ σ σ ѕ є αи∂ ѕ є т уσυя вσ∂у f я є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓ є α ν є уσυя ѕιтυαтισиѕ αт тнє ∂ σ σ я xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ωнєи уσυ ѕтєρ ι и ѕ ι ∂ є נυмρ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera frowned at Balder; she wasn't used to his being in a bad mood. She certainly wasn't used to him having some awful dark cloud hanging over his head all the time. It was... uncomfortable. And the timing sucked royally. Maybe it was sort of selfish of her to want her friend to perk up, but she couldn't deny that he'd picked a horrible night to be in a bad mood. Then again, she didn't want him happy for her own sake. She was trying to spread some cheerfulness Ally's way; was she still awful if her reason for being upset was because she'd been trying to help someone else? It wasn't like she thought Balder wasn't allowed to be in a sour mood now and again, everyone was allowed that. But did it have to be right now?

spaceShe was trying to sort all that out when they were joined by another boy, younger than them. She recognized him from around, more or less. She offered him a smile, but didn't speak, mostly because Balder was apologizing for something with someone named Glynn. That was probably why he wasn't in a better mood, she thought. Nosy thing that she was, she wanted to ask what'd happened, but her common sense told her it was none of her business. Plus, she didn't want them dwelling on some bad thing that'd happened earlier; it would only drag the mood further down.

spaceShe sighed, fingers drumming on the tabletop in agitation, eyes glancing towards the sorting ceremony. She watched disinterestedly, but the sound of her own last name made her sit up straighter, eyes focusing in on the boy who was approaching the stool. Her eyebrows shot up to her hairline; last name was Murdoch, and he was black? She knew that her last name wasn't exactly uncommon, but still, what were the odds? She glanced at the others, thumb jerking to indicate the boy, who'd been sorted into Slytherin. "Okay, like, do I have wax in my ears, or did that kid have my name? My last name, I mean?" Her mind was racing; she knew her dad had a lot of siblings, but he'd never talked about any of them. Did she have cousins, too? Because that kid was black and he had her name and seriously what were the odds?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ¢ я υ и к, ωє gσииα' нανє f υ и υρ σи ιи тнιѕ ∂αи¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxx ωє gσт уα σ ρ є и, иσω уα f ℓ σ αт ι и' ѕσ уσυ gσтѕ тσ ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ∂σи'т иєє∂ иσ н α т є я α т ι σ и, нσℓℓєяαтιи' ιи тнιѕ ∂ α и ¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ρ є я ¢ σ ℓ α т ι и', ωнιℓє уσυ'яє ω α ι т ι и g, ѕσ נυѕт ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games