Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:24 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin (Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei turned his head at the sound of the voice of the ANBU captain and shrugged coyly. "I'm sure Ibara-sama has his reasons. Being cooped up in an office all day has its drawbacks I presume." he said with a slight chuckle. So he's not here. I wonder if he's furthering his personal plans. He thought privately to himself. As Jocasta arrived he laughed at her comment. "You really should pay more respects to your seniors Jocasta-chan." he said teasing her.

Chakra: 1490/1490
Stamina: 460/460
Seal Chakra: 1490
Sage Chakra: -/480

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1190/1190
Stamina Pool: --/430
Stored Chakra: 1190/1190
Sage Chakra:--/298
AC/Ryo41,400/5,250

User Image

XXXXX As if summoned Ibara walked up to the door of the building, his cloak still covering his face and head, his body feeling much better than it had for about a week. He pushed the door open stepping into the office, the receptionist gave him a nervous look as Ibara ignored her and turned toward the stairs, he spoke with a voice not quite his but recognizable enough. "Relax hun, It's me you're hokage." Ibara smiled behind his scarf as he walked up the stairs toward his office. At the top of the stairs he heard voices coming from his office. Ibara let out a sigh before he entered his office again. It seemed he would indeed get no time to relax after all. Ibara flashed a few hand seals and a shadow clone appeared next to him, without saying a word the clone nodded and took off down the stairs as Ibara opened the door and walked in.

XXXXX Ibara inspected those in the room, Orbezeous didn't leave, as he was unsure of the new man who just entered Orb took a defensive stance. All that was until Ibara spoke. "Relax, it is me." Ibara smiled as he removed his hood revealing new jet black hair and dark eyes, cold but loving at the same time, it hurt your heart just looking at them. Removing the scarf revealed the rest of him, the familiar tattoo that dominated most of his body could be slightly seen poking out of the neck slot of his shirt. "How did the mission go Jurei?" He inquired before moving around the back of the desk and sitting in his chair crossing his arms over his chest and looking at the two in the room. "Welcome back Jocasta." He smiled a pure smile. "How was your trip to the hotsprings? Did Sacreia and Kirumi do a nice job repairing it?"

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Punished Knight
xNew York Slave

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:49 pm
Jocasta saw this new appearence on Ibara and was taken back... she didn't dislike it... he just looked super pale " Thats interesting... " She didn't want to say anything that was going to break whatever mood that he was in; but then it hit her... this was going to be the perfect time to do what she was going to do. She looked at Jurei and tossed him a scroll " Jurei Senju no Mori: Onin of the Leaf ... I challenge you to combat. " Jocasta bowed to him and knew that this was going to be really difficult, they were elemental opposites but... he was leagues stronger then her " ... With Ibara Yamanaka and Creepy in the corner as witnesses, do you accept? "

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:48 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin (Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei grew surprised when Ibara entered and scoffed under his breath, a smile forming over his face. "The mission went well, and there's much to talk about when we have a moment." he said moving his hair from his face. As Jocasta handed him a scroll he looked confused until she spoke. A challenge? Was she serious? He raised a brow and half-smiled as he returned it to her. "I'm afraid I can't do that, I've only just returned from my mission and there's much I have left to do. Besides, I wouldn't allow myself to put you in such a dangerous position." he said sighing a bit.

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

xNew York Slavex

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Sage Chakra:--/285
AC/Ryo:44,400/6,850

User Image

XXXXX Ibara smirked. "Jocasta. Maybe later." Sighing at Jurei. "Very good, your mission was a success, did you happen to see anything about that?" Ibara pointed over his shoulder at something he had noticed on his way back to the tower. It was an odd Fuuin seal that covered a lot of the sky in the distance. "I suppose not huh? Wrong direction? Rest a little. When i'm feeling better and Ryoku is back we'll investigate. Train yourself up, we're not on the best of terms with Kiri." Turning to Jocasta he said. "Now, I understand you fear the Uchiha. Come sit, lets talk about this." Ibara now that the procedures were done with had much to discuss with the girl.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery
Resting: 54

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Punished Knight
xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei's eyes opened widely when Ibara pointed out the large fuuin in the sky to the east. "I can't say I did..." he said nodding at the rest of his response. If things with Kiri were as bad as Ibara made it sound, it was time for him to return to training. [exit]

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

Punished Knight

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:37 pm
Jocasta received the returned scroll and knew that something like that was going to happen, what was it with older or high ranking ninja that they always seem as if they are going to hurt someone... she was slightly annoyed. She was surprised that Ibara knew, she spun and turned to him " Fear of Uchiha? No, I don't fear Uchiha ... I despise them and fear the Sharigan. " She was going to be upfront on honest with him, it's not like she had a lot to lose. She sat down in a chair and looked at him; 'Why was he so interested now?'. She leaned forward and laced her fingers " Throughout the ages, Uchiha have been power hungry. I have studied them most of my shinobi life, they have to kill to fuel themselves."

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:34 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

AC/Ryo: 44,400/6,850

User Image

XXXXX Ibara's clone raised an eyebrow to the girl as she spoke. "Power.. hungry?" Ibara's clone relaxed the eyebrow and closed his eyes as he spoke again. "The Uchiha are far from a power hungry clan. There are a few bad apples, which I am sure is the same as with other clans, but the Uchiha clan power comes from love, not hate." Ibara's clone opened its eyes turning its gaze toward the genin. "I understand that the Uchiha clan has done terrible things to you, it is all here in your file, but I ask that you not judge an entire clan based on the actions of a sour few." Ibara smiled hesitating to reveal his secret until he was sure the girl could understand it, even if he would show it to anyone at all.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery
Resting: 60

xNew York Slavex

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:13 pm
Jocasta looked at him and smirked " From Love? Where was that power when they took everything from me? " She stood up and looked at him, something wasn't ok... she felt weird and felt uneasy; this was unusual for Jocasta. She started to pace around her chair and looked at him " Look... something isn't right. Your being weird... no more secrets. Why are we talking about this? " She felt weird... almost like she should be worried. The last thing that she wanted to talk about was her dead family and how it happened.

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:43 am
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 970/1100 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi would appear in the middle of the Hokage's office out of thin air and look around. The first thing he had noticed was that he had appeared next to some girl that he had remembered seeing in the past but, quite sure wasn't where. However, all his thoughts of that were stripped away as soon as he had looked at the Hokage. Jet black hair. Dark eyes. 'What the hell has he done?' Ryouichi thought to himself. "What is needed of me?" He would then say in a rather dull voice as if he wasn't too excited to be here.

Quotes:

xNew York Slavex

Blinkkyz

Justsu Used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:30 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

AC/Ryo: 44,400/7,850

User Image

XXXXX Ibara would look at the new arrival and nod. "That was timely Ryouichi, but you forgot to knock." Ibara smiled his face was somehow similar but different than Ryouichi would remember. "Anyway, the hospital is in need of assistance again, they requested your help. Please assist for as long as possible." Ibara thought for a moment then added. "It is an A-rank mission, and if you wish to opt out of ryo reward you can and earn more reputation within the village." Ibara paused for a moment. "That is all."

O.O.C: Brooystart I sent the npc to depost lock you, since as far as I know Koan is on Hiatus, if not i'm sure he'll come find you.

Mission For you
Title: Assist the Hospital
Information: Having proven yourself as an expert medical shinobi, the hospital has decided to place you in charge of the emergency wing of the hospital. Congratulations, now you have to help with every major surgery that comes through your doors!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Medical class ninja only. Performing this mission, they are granted an additional 400 AC if they opt out of Ryo payment. (Repeatable as many times as you wish)

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery
Resting: 60

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 pm
chakra || 1100/1100 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

"Sir, with all due respect, I was told that what you had for me was important so I rushed to your office. I didn't believe that the formalities would be necessary since, it was important. Now, the hospital is important of course but, if you believe I was wrong for not knocking on the door, then it wasn't important enough." Ryouichi would say rather calmly as he looked over the Hokage's new features. He remembered the day that the last Hokage died, he was there after all. An uchiha that one was. A few thoughts popped into his head of where these eyes possibly came from but, he wasn't going to voice these. "Also, I would like to ask permission to leave the village for some time, after I'm done with the hospital of course. I have my own mission that I would like to set out on alone but, I might take a companion of my own choosing. I'm sure the mission wouldn't take much time at all and that you could expect me back within a few days. I would be willing to leave a clone here in case of an attack so that I may know instantly what is happening and be back in the flash of the eye."

Quotes:

xNew York Slavex

Blinkkyz

Justsu Used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1155/1190
AC/Ryo: 44,400/7,850

User Image

XXXXX Ibara's clone glared at the brazen Senju. This cockiness and disregard for authority, where had that come from? The clone looked down and shook his head. "It was important, yes. But to disregard manner? Suppose I had something much more serious going on in here?" Ibara's clone listened patiently as the senju rambled on about some secret mission and wanting to take one of the village shinobi with him possibly. "That request needs to be filed formally, I'll need full detail on it before I allow you to leave the village let alone take one of the other shinobi with you." Ibara's clone wished to return to the conversation with Jocasta. "Finish one thing at a time, go assist the hospital, it is vital if they're asking me for assistance they must really need it." with that Ibara's clone had dismissed Ryouichi.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

brooystart

Chakra Recovery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:55 pm
chakra || 1100/1100 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

"I will go assist the hospital, however next time that I'm called here for something "important", I will knock on the door, hopefully no one dies as a result. I will come back after my mission to discuss the mission I would like to undertake." Ryouichi would say before making a handseal and disappearing from the hokage's office.

[Exit to Hospital]

Quotes:

xNew York Slavex

Blinkkyz

Justsu Used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Ryouichi appeared on the outside of the hokage's office and made sure to knock this time.

Quotes:

xNew York Slavex

Blinkkyz

Justsu Used:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games