Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:56 pm
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:305 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Asagao had moved yuugao's tired out body from the middle of the dojo so that others could use the space and would position them not too far from cloud and Suzume. Yuu would of answered her teacher but she was fast asleep before Suzume was done talking. Asagao would take heed in suzume's words wand would curl over Yuugao closing his eyes to take something of a light nap himself. They wouldn't be at one hundred percent when they woke up but at least rested enough to move about without showing the fatigue they experienced. Yuu would hear the sound of the training dummy being broken but would only roll around as she'd been still trying to sleep a bit. Though Asagao would be wide awake. He was still relaxing but for the sake of keeping peace for his partner he'd made it a habit to watch over Yuugao when she was this deep in her sleep. Asa wasn't trying to get involved in the conversation between Suzume and the new genin but he'd had very good hearing and would notice what suzume was trying o do with the infant. though he'd rather leave Yuugao to rest he felt she'd be useful a this moment given that Suzume needed a baby sitter. if their sensei made it a mission with a bit of ryo to be earned he'd think that yuu wouldn't object towards the idea of baby sitting trough the rest of the evening. Nudging yuugao awake Asagao would push her to her feet as she'd rook on her heel s wobbling a bit before she'd stretch and look on curiously at the young man bowing towards her sensei. "Ehh~ Sensei do you want me to watch the baby for a bit. Asagao's saying I should help."

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 430 (81) ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

While speaking with the new genin, Suzume had noticed that her two students had rolled off to the side of the dojo. The both of them had to have been worn out, it would be good for them to nap a bit. Although as she was waiting for the genin to speak, a sleepy Yuugao offered to take care of Tokui. Immediately Suzume felt a bit worried, not doubting that Yuugao was responsible, but more worried that since the baby had woken up recently from napping and with Yuugao worn out, would the girl be able to take care of a baby? "Well..." looking down to Tokui, the baby had seemed to have settled down and was feeding once more from the bottle.

As far as Suzume knew, the other was a friendly baby. Yet she had only seen Tokui once at the festival, in the arms of her parents. Perhaps it was mere luck the other was used to her, but would she be fine around Yuugao and Asagao? "I... suppose you could do that." This might of qualified as a low level mission, so that would make it more worthwhile for the tired duo. "Only if you're sure you are up to the task. I need to get home and check to see if Kaon is there. Er, she's a young girl under my care as well, she was here in the dojo but I don't see her now." She was sure the girl might be hungry, Suzume would have to go home and feed her before doing anything else.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

After training for so hard and for so long Sukai desided to retire and possibly go on a mission of some sort or even out adventuring! To the Raikage's office! She thought. Swiftly gathering her things she walked out of the Academy to go ask Kin something.

[[//exits to Raikage's Office]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:40 pm
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:305 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0

Yuugao would still be rubbing some of the sleep out of her eyes, but she could sense the skeptical tone in her sensei's. As a tamer nin Yugao had a long term familiarity with raising animals. Namely Asagao would be a good example of a joey she'd had a and in developing. Though the species was different he general idea of bottle feeding and what not was the same and Yuu wasn't foreign to changing diapers given that she had done so for a few of her younger cousins. Though her clan wasn't one of the biggest in Kumogakura given their relative new residence in the village. They did have a few good numbers. Straigtening up Yuugao would reply as she'd walk over to suzume and would look over towards the child in her arms. " Don't worry I've taken care of babies before and I'vae had tons of experience with bottle feeding and what not given my little joey here. If you have to go see about another ward you're looking after go to it. Don't be afraid to ask for some of my help. Though I charge a small baby sitting fee. Need money for a few books in Takumi I'm interested in. " pointing back towards Asagao while shielding her gesture towards him wither other hand Yuugao would give Suzume a reassuring smile as she'd crouch down next to her given that with all the baby stuff and suzume sitting their probably much space left to allow yuugao to sit as well. Asagao would be just off tot he other side looking towards the child while she was feeding. " So what's her name?"

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

Despite the other's assurance that she had taken care of babies before, Suzume was still a bit worried. Was this how all mothers felt or was she just a worrier? Looking down to Tokui, she could see the baby looking curiously at Yuugao. "Little?" replied the red head, looking over at Asagao and wondering how he would have looked if he were smaller. Probably the same. Deciding that this might be a good way to see if Yuugao would work as a baby sitter, the red head nodded. "Alright. I can actually make this into a mission for you, D-rank, all you'll have to do is a request from someone higher up, meaning me." When Asagao came closer, the baby did her best to turn her gaze and look at the strange new creature. "Her name is Tokui. I have her baby bag and carrier right here for you to take." Guessing that it was time to hand the infant over, Suzume carefully held Tokui out for Yuugao to take.

The baby would be a little nervous around Asagao, never having seen such a strange creature before, but Yuugao she didn't seem to mind. She'd even reach up to try and grasp at any of the other's stray locks of hair that were within reach.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:41 am
User Image
Jin Hazu

Jin nodded as she spoke to him as he understood why he would need to get a new sword or this one repaired. Placing the blade back into its place tied to his hip he would look curiously at other two that had awaken. His eyes would move from the pet to the other ninja. Jin looked over her slowly and thought to himself that she was a new genin as well but just graduated somewhere around a week or two before him. Looking back to the higher up he watched as she gave the other ninja the baby and call watching it a mission as he just simply smiled. He loved the thought of missions and couldn't wait to start one himself.

Once the higher up was done speaking, Jin decided it was polite and the right time to introduce himself. Well sempai, my name is Jingaru Hazu. I go by Jin for short. As he finished he bowed and smiled once again.

Azreal The Darklord

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image

Once the baby was handed over, she heard the other genin speak up again. It was short, there was not much she could say in reply really. "It's nice to meet you, Jin. My name is Suzume Kinjo. Just Suzume is fine." Since there was not much else to say and she had handed Tokui over. The red head stood up from her seat and Cloud was at her side "If you will excuse me, I must be going. Jin, it would be best to head to the Raikage's office as soon as possible, I do not believe you will be allowed access to the training scrolls and such in the meantime. Yuugao and Asagao, that was an excellent spar, take good care of Tokui while I take care of my own business. You won't have to look after her for long."

Feeling she had wrapped everything up, she gave a small bow to all three before she and Cloud moved past them and exited the dojo, heading to the residential district and her own apartment to see if Kaon was there.

((Exit to Suzume's Apartment))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Yuu would only smile as she'd watch her sensei's hesitation and only lightly chuckle inwardly to herself as She'd take Tokui from Suzume. Swiping her hair back away from the child's hands so she'd be able to pull the baby close into the cradle of her arms though. Given how young the baby was she still had to be careful how her head hun so bracing it against her shoulder would stop it from bobbing back. The child would see to smile at Yuugao as she'd smirk while tapping her foot on the floor to signal Asaao to take the baby bag from clouds position. Turning to look towards the voice of the newer genin Yu would listen to his introduction and out of respect would bow back towards him. "Well that was real polite of you. I'm senpai's Suzume's student Yuugao Hanshou, the 305 pound kangaroo over there is my partner Asagao. You could call use Yuu and Asa for short. Also I heed her words and go right for getting your headband." Before Suzume left Yuu would turn towards her and respond to her words. " Thank you sensei and don't worry we've got this." The baby would continue to try and claw at what she could to reach for Yuugao's long white hair but Yuu was a tamer nin her sense of awareness was a bit better than normal so she kind of kept rocking her self slightly side to side in place to keep her hair out of harms way. Asagao would only give a nod in response to suzume and then the two would see suzume off with a wave. Turning back towards the new Genin Yuugao in a bit of a lazy tone would remark. "Hey jin if you want i could head over to the Raikage's office with you. I need to start looking into getting missions to earn some cash and if you're up for it you could help me out. I tend to multitask to make up for my little cat-naps trough the day. As for when you start learning the sword I'd say You might want to follow what senpai Suzume took on as her technique. Though I've plans for something a little different myself..." she'd pause in thought noticing that she was yammering on to technically just an associate at this point. Turning away and glancing back over towards jin from the corner of her eye Yuu would nervously laugh to her self before clearing her throat. "um, so yeah do you want to head to the Raikage's office with me? "

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azreal The Darklord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
Jin Hazu

Jin turned his attention to the girl that now had the baby as she spoke to him. He could tell she was nice and that he would get along with her well if he actually took the time to get to know her. Listening as she introduced herself he smiled and gave a light wink towards her before moving over to her. That would be wonderful if you accompanied me there Yuu. He glanced over towards Asa and smiled politely before placing his hands behind his back. He was a very flirtatious person but he knew that this wasn't the time to do it though some actions may come naturally. He waited until she gave the go ahead for them to depart as he continued to look around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Yuugao would smirk nervously because she didn't quite respond well to flirtation. As level headed and nonchalant as she usually was flirting wasn't one of her strong points and it came out more awkward on her end. Hell she received it awkwardly as well. "Okay, umm~ so lets go. Common." She'd have Asagao carrying the more heavy stuff for the baby but she held Tokui in her arms rocking her a bit to keep the baby from fussing too much. In comparison to her heavy swords Yuugao was quite capable of holding the baby for a prolonged periods of time without complaints. So heading out of the Dojo she'd have her blades and the baby in tow.
[Exit]

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin arrived at the dojo angry at himself and at Kyoishi. Mostly at himself though I'm stupid. He's the only one who's gonna be able to train me right now and I go and mouth off at him. Stupid. he scuffed his shoes along the dirt outside the dojo entrance, glaring at the doors. He was hardly able to believe he'd only been here a few weeks ago for the first time. At least he was able to find his way here without getting lost "This is stupid. Why can't I train myself?" he grumbled.

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:35 pm
Kyoishi was on the dojo's roof, looking down at Hakki before jumping down with Shi and landing by him. He stretched a bit before acknowledging the kid's presence, he was so fun to play with since he seemed to have a temper. "So what style did you choose little boy?" He made the word 'little' sound just like when Hakki had called him a brat. Kyo munched the rest of the sushi in his bag, determined to not stop eating even when teaching because he was hungry.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin's eye twitched just a little at being called 'boy' "Well...being an Oni, I figured I'd go with Suiken and Kiss of Flesh and Steel, Sukoshi-sensei." he replied, his hands deep into his pockets as he glared "So. Can you teach me?" he looked away for a minute, eying Shi.

|

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 pm
Oh god...he wanted to learn the Suiken: Drunk Fist taijustu style? It was a pretty 'fun' style due to possibly being drunk while using it. He didn't know a simple thing in it and the Kiss of Flesh and Steal was...wow. The kid did even have a blade to commence or learn he half taijustu, half bukijustu style. "First, do you have the scrolls, if not, there in the dojo, forgot which floor...also are you sure these are the styles you want?" Kyoishi delt with more dangerous and...explosive styles like Haraise but tht was cause it was perfect for a Inuzuka. Now he got it, the Suiken was perfect for a Oni like this brat infront of him just like Haraise was perfect for him, a Inuzuka. "I understand the Suiken because you Oni's are drunks, but why the other?" He was being blunt with the drunk part because it was a advantage to them to be drunk.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"..." Haki took a deep breath through his nose, trying not to shout that Kyoishi had just called his mom, the KAGE, a drunk as well. He looked over at the dojo as it was mentioned the scrolls were in there then looked back "Because I want to be able to do more then just taijutsu and ninjutsu." he replied, looking away a bit. He didn't have a weapon on him but he could always pick one up "And I can't get 'drunk' completely yet." he snapped "Mom would kick my butt. She says I can only be kinda buzzed cause I have to have alcohol of some kind." he finished, his feet shuffling just a bit.

|

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games