Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:20 am
Sasori looked around curiously at the cherry blossoms, then to Kohane as she began to perform her genjutsu. He watched as her hand passed through his shoulder, "That is quite interesting...Would have been a usefull technique in the war..."

Konan gave an irritated look when they got rid of her attack. She folded in her wings and dove down, forming a paper sword and using chakra to harden it to steel like properties.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:41 am
"This fight is over Sasori" Kohane said as she pulled away from him walking a few steps and turning back around to face him. The places she had run her hand thru on his body had a hole thru it to the other side. "Before the effect take hold on your body why don't you tell me how Seito is bringing you back from the grave" Kohane said still having a few moment's before the holes would start appearing on Sasori's physical body.

This was what he wanted. Konan had acted just how kyo had been hoping for as he did a quick series of handsigns but stopped at the last one keeping his chakra built up as he watched Konan's movement's. He would likely only have one shot at this and didn't want to waste any opportunity he was given. Looking over to kin for a moment kyo pulled his eyes quickly back to Konan as he started to count in his head.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:24 pm
Kin met Konan's sword in the 'v' between the blades of one of her giant shuriken. She barely nodded, catching Kyo's glance, to signal that he could attack when he was ready. She'd hold Konan long as was possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:39 pm
Seito smiled and took a step forward "would you care to test my power fake Uchiha?"  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:20 pm
"Oh that's just hurtful." Zane said and lifted his headband and threw a kunai at Seito.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:35 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri was glad to the restorative properties of the room, but she wished she could have had more time before Seito showed up. She growled, dragging her fans from her belt. She would have to be careful. Her chakra was still really low. Too many jutsus would be dangerous for her body. "You b*****d. No wonder Nowe's been having trouble. You stole his abilities!"

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 am
Sasori glanced over at Kohane, a small smile appearing on his face. "Have you not been paying attention this whole time?" He asked, his body starting to crumble and chip away into clay bits. "We are nothing more then puppets and dolls...created by the terrors of war and greed. Master Seito is nothing more then the current mad man...I'm sure someday, soemone else will find the rest of the village remains and we'll be back." Before he could say anymore, Sasori's appearance faded back into a faceless doll, then crumbled to pieces.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:54 pm
Taking a step back from Sasori as his body fell back into a cursed doll Kohane turned somewhat before kneeling down. Holding her hands over her eyes for a moment she rubbed them letting out a sigh. "Well he knows what we all know that Seito is controlling them but the thing I don't like is he said there was still a part of the village Seito hadn't found yet" she said getting up slowly. Using that genjutsu always left her drained afterward. "So then a better question is how do we get out of this sand pit" she questioned rubbing her head as she looked around.

As the sword was caught Kyo made his move as he rushed in between the two ducking his shoulder low as he pushed it into Konan to knock her away a bit before holding his hand towards her. Finishing the last handsign the same black shadow appeared in the middle of his palm as he looked towards her moving back a step putting himself between Kin and Konan. "Expel" he muttered as the shadow seemed to shiver somewhat before the spear that had been engulfed by it earlier came shooting out of his hand at Konan from close range. The attack was likely going to have an explosive effect which is what kyo was expecting the reason he put himself in the direct path infront of kin.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:40 pm
((Zane: I knew I taught you well! xd Nice moves!
Me: Shut up and concentrate on Seito jackass. stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:00 pm
(??)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:19 pm
Shiningdragon21
(??)

((That was me breaking the fourth wall there.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Seito smiled his wicked smile as the girl accused him "Well he killed me, with your help so I think that this is fare don't you, speaking of witch" a chidori started to charge in Seito's hand and he ran to her to stab her with her teammates own attack

Kikou sighed glad the fight was over "good job Kohane"  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 pm
Kohane's vision blurred a bit as she slowly got back to her feet. It took a few moment's for it to sharpen again as she looked to Kikou. "Thanks" she muttered stumbling slowly over to them. It was easy to see how much of a toll that genjutsu took on her body but she kept it hidden as best she could. "We need to figure out how to get out of here" she muttered shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:53 pm
Zane was moving as soon as Seito began charging a Chidori. "Oh no you don't!" He shouted as he got in the way and charged up his Lightning Blade to meet Seito's.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:14 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri glared at Seito, dodging to the side. Her reactions were slower than usual and she could feel it. But she refused to go down without a fight. She darted in at Seito while he fought with Zane, trying to slash at him with her razor sharp fans.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games