Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
I dunno but lets hope I dont hospitalize you with my coming moves, I have to say you can do so much with shadow clones.

If you can do anything that will hospitalize me in my current state, then you deserve the ninja version of the Medal of Honor and a promotion. "Tank" applies in full force right now. I'll go read your post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm
Winterwolf78
Qastor Sugino Sakada
I dunno but lets hope I dont hospitalize you with my coming moves, I have to say you can do so much with shadow clones.

If you can do anything that will hospitalize me in my current state, then you deserve the ninja version of the Medal of Honor and a promotion. "Tank" applies in full force right now. I'll go read your post.
It makes me wonder if I could use taijutsu on you considering Im also immune to the effects. I guess I could supposedly. Do the limitations of Hyouton also apply to your armor, or could you freeze my water jutsu? I wonder how you handle explosions.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Winterwolf78
Qastor Sugino Sakada

It makes me wonder if I could use taijutsu on you considering Im also immune to the effects. I guess I could supposedly. Do the limitations of Hyouton also apply to your armor, or could you freeze my water jutsu? I wonder how you handle explosions.

well I really shouldn't tell you but you could just look it up.the effect of the armor is like the lightning armor but at -80 C. James leaves frozen footsteps from the ground snap freezing. the Armor "greatly increase his speed, power and reaction time. it will also act as a defensive shield, being able to greatly decrease the strength of incoming attacks, like a Chidori. The increase in speed will also grant him reflexes on par with Yondaime Hokage."

It's my two custom slot masterpiece
James is also gifted naturally with strength and speed.

and the shield eats almost anything.
"So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:25 pm
Winterwolf78
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Winterwolf78
Qastor Sugino Sakada

well I really shouldn't tell you but you could just look it up.the effect of the armor is like the lightning armor but at -80 C. James leaves frozen footsteps from the ground snap freezing. the Armor "greatly increase his speed, power and reaction time. it will also act as a defensive shield, being able to greatly decrease the strength of incoming attacks, like a Chidori. The increase in speed will also grant him reflexes on par with Yondaime Hokage."

It's my two custom slot masterpiece
James is also gifted naturally with strength and speed.

and the shield eats almost anything.
"So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king"
Yeah, I saw the effects I just wanted to make sure, the problem with your move that helped me was that I like to prep attacks in the previous post then use them, it prevents stacking and the downside is I have to use them, lol, but it paid off in this case. I admit you are faster than anything but since my explosions went off before you started to move you were middle to the left side of the circle when you got hit just so you have reference to what happened how. ^^

Ouch, you dont have the Mist Vision technique and as far as I know you cant heal poison in battle. Congratulations you now have a time limit to win before you collapse.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 am
ouch. lol. dont beat him up too badly. me and him have to have it out later. for a mission too. lol. training. mission. more jutsu. perfect thing for Lucas and james as while they but heads a lot. they are sorta friends. and Lucas does respect james' proffession highly. medical nin should be regarded as some of the highest nin ever... just saying.

EDIT: and AandOE you may want to work a little on the poison/venom system... i'd like to know how long it takes to kill a target with fuzzy... the poison kills in 45min in real life... dont really know what other effects... but i would suspect anything else you'd find in a suffocation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:19 am
Someone please give Shiki a mission. o.o  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:24 am
we can do it. let me finish up with kein  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 am
money making time!!!!  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:54 am
Dreadno: It wouldnt matter in my case since it has a predetermined number of posts before death, five to be exact.  
Yo-ko generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 pm
Investigate crime: Felony B
Aprehension A
info extraction A
traitors trail A
Retrieve important X S
Leaders Agenda S

Random number genorator for scenario
1-5 no one harmed
6-8 injured on scene
9 low fatalities (1-3)
10 high fatalities (5+)

*Scenario:
The gennin and trainers followed proper protocol and were able to safely evacuate the building. Good job Suna.....

However, there will still be an investigation pending the actions of the visiting nin on this possible terrorist attack and military action against the state. Anyone else wanna join just say so. Make the begining of VOID?

Members
Yo-ko
Winter
desin sight  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:01 pm
Count me in! ._.
I'd be jounin right away if I took these missions. xD. Can't say much for the ryo though...

I guess I should start training Shunkan, Yo-ko?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:09 pm
Desin Slight
Count me in! ._.
I'd be jounin right away if I took these missions. xD. Can't say much for the ryo though...

thats prob a good idea ill add you to the list  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:11 pm
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Count me in! ._.

Sweet, thanks.

I'm tellin' ya, Shiki will be the undisputed leader of VOID. xD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:21 pm
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Count me in! ._.

Sweet, thanks.

maybe when me and Bast retire....XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:25 pm
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Count me in! ._.

Sweet, thanks.

maybe when me and Bast retire....XD

Psh, you guys are just the defense and intelligence leaders. I'm gonna rule everything. talk2hand

That's probably gonna take a long time still, since I have to learn so much. ._.
Shunkan 1-6, Sazanami 5-6, Lots of ninjutsu, Lots of genjutsu, new seal edits. > . <
My brain will melt as soon as I'm done. xD  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games