Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

As they made their way through, a girl named Rui Owen came up and introduced herself. This was nice! More friends. "Hi Rui! I'm Autumn," the pink-haired girl said. The more people in this little group of friends, the merrier. Autumn was beyond happy. "I won't die," she giggled. "I have no idea how to describe my excitement otherwise."

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Waiting for the carriages
What am I thinking? Back again.

"Normal is good," Kat said with a nod. "My summer was fantastic! My new family is so amazing! Me and Ari spent so much time together and then the week we didn't see each other, my parents took me to Egypt! I'd never been there before. It was so cool." She sighed, remembering her summer. "Oh, Ari, my parents wanted me to invite you to come to China with us next year."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi chuckled and shrugged at Alaric's sarcastic response. "Couldn't resist." he cheekily responded before dramatically groaning at the force of his punch. At his brother's sincere words he smiled and nodded. "Will do, see ya in there." he watched as his siblings left them to head to the carriages and laughed softly when he realized Eve had left her twin. Tobi turned back to Bradley to see a whole new blush on his cute cheeks and his eyes staring down at their hands. "I can let go if you want, but I really don' want ta." he said softly.

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

”It was...” she paused, lilac eyes reflecting all of the strain and anguish rolling off of him. "Just like last summer, I guess. Shopping and parties, but my mum took me to a quidditch game in Ireland, it was bloody brilliant! Definitely looking forward to watching the games this year.” It only took a moment before she realized how boring her story had started, but remembering who she was talking to, she knew instantly where to turn to.

”How do you feel about this season? You look a little tired, I hope you haven't been practicing too hard,” Cersei flashed a smile, hoping to help in some way.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogsmeade Station
---------- with Sam
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

"Hello Rui," Night politely greeted. "I'm Night." How many times has he introduced himself today? At least a good handful of times. Well, it wasn't weird, since it was the very first day of Hogwarts. "It must be interesting, having an immediate relative to teach a subject at Hogwarts." Extra help at any time of the day? Perhaps some favoritism, or maybe extra stress because you're related to the professor. It could go either way.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Chase could tell Kat was ecstatic with her new family. Knowing her old one, he was glad that the new family suited her so well, and provided her with the comfort of a real home. "It must've been awesome," Chase commented. The middle east was a region the boy wasn't familiar with. But seeing how Kat enjoyed herself so much, he felt the need to find out more about the countries.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick stepped off the train, already feeling the crush of bodies as he entered the mob getting ready to go to school. He hated this part, and this year, it was made worse by what had happened to him. He cringed away from colliding with someone until he managed to find an empty spot to stand. It was up near the front of the carriages, and he took several deep breaths to try and calm down.

It was at that moment he noticed the horse. The very skeletal, very dead-looking horse he was standing next to. Suddenly images of Drae and his family popped into his head, and he backed awya quickly, his breath lost as he found himself hyperventilating again. "Oh god, no. No no no no no no!" The dead horses were all around him, he suddenly realized, and all of them seemed to be staring. He suddenly felt the need to vomit, dry heaving right beside one of the carriages. He could still feel their eyes, though, and it made his skin crawl. Wrapping his arms around his waist, he crouched down, trying to fight a losing battle with his turbulent emotions.

----------------------------------
State: Freaking out
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogsmeade Station

Ronyo laughed a bit as Tammy looked to think about her younger days at Hogwarts. The white haired boy thought about his own early days at the school and smiled on the good memories. Being young had its perks but also its restriction when it came to trying things and having freedoms. It was still a nice feeling to not worry about anything other than what went on in the school, those notions would be nice to have for a few moments. As the blonde pulled her hood up in a mock hero like tone as she asked her question Ronyo took a hand and covered her eyes like a director looking for a shot.

"Eh, you have the lips and chin for it I suppose. I don't know, could you pull off the whole secret identity part? A super-hero in a wizarding world sounds kind of unnecessary though, I mean everyone is a superhero really right?" Ronyo smiled as he enjoyed the conversation that had no precedence on the present moment, just something fun and silly to talk about, until he noticed the larger swarm of first years looking like lost sheep, "I think I had best get to work, this Head Boy thing is going to get me all kinds of trouble I think lol. I'm going to keep these newbies from hurting themselves before the caretaker shows up."

Ronyo smiled and nodded to Tammy as he moved back into the sea of young boys and girls and made his way to the spot where the caretaker usually gathered them up around. If he could get their attention now it would be less trouble to get them all moving off to the boats, and Ronyo could always apparate close enough to the castle to still be on time with the others. He found a nice rock to stand on given he was not the tallest seventeen year old and brought out his Ash and Blackwood wands to create lights with so they could see him, if the two wands didn't get their attention he could always try the dragon...but he didn't want to scare any of the skittish first years.

"Hello all you first years! I'm Ronyo Storm, Head Boy this year at Hogwarts! Now the Caretaker will be down in just a minute to take you where you need to go but if you could gather over here near me it will be a lot faster! I can try and answer any questions you may have until the Caretaker gets here if need be! Returning students you all know what to do, and for the second years follow the others or find Jane Doyle, she is this year's Head Girl!"  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Headachy.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam glanced at Cersei when she asked about the Quidditch season. "I didn't get any practice in, actually. It's complicated." He looked at the ground then at Cersei. "But I'm still pretty confident that we'll do alright. As long as our Chasers can keep up."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:53 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Agitated
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ugh, why am I so bloody... why am I suddenly like this around her?'
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien offered Dominic a brief nod and a small, if strained, smile, when the boy joined them. As Marina and Nell discussed their punishments for being involved in the events that took place over the summer, Damien listened, mildly horrified. The two of them could have gotten themselves killed, after all. He couldn't imagine... or, he supposed he could, thinking back. After all, they had jumped into action to save their friend. Marina and he had basically hated each other when they'd almost died, and he had saved her then. He sighed. He was thankful to be mostly past that whole ordeal. And, Professor Amata had been right, there'd been nothing that either of them could have done differently to prevent it. He glanced at Dom. "I can't believe all of this happened over the summer and I'm just now hearing about it. I mean, aside from your letter, Marina. I knew my parents didn't bother with the news most of the time, but this seems like a bit of a big deal."

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

Kiroil the Thestral

_________ ______________________________________________ __________

Chaos ran rampant, emotions in turmoil, spiraling into the unease. Kiroil was worried for this little boy. Worried for his health, his stability, and his life. What happened, for this little boy to be so stressed? He reeked of torture, or sadness, of trouble. It seemed as though... The boy could see them. It was only after he saw the many thestrals that he broke down... Alas, Kiroil's fears came true: A blank canvas has been tainted black. Kiroil wanted to get out of this binding carriage to help the boy, to... No, he couldn't. If he neared the boy, he would just get scared. After all, it was their presence that made him this way. In a moment of hopelessness and helplessness, Kiroil let out a sorrowful wail. A soft one, a melodious one, for those who can hear him.

Lonely, perhaps. Yearning, definitely. Wishing, hoping, dreaming.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, good, she's here!'
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving

User Image

Ada giggled. "I'm just teasing, Michelle. Mostly." When their head boy made his announcement, she glanced at her friend. "This is exciting. Third years. What electives did you pick, by the way?" Ada was still terrified that she had Michelle would have no lessons together.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat smiled and hugged her friend. "So, Chasey, do you have your eyes on any girls?" she asked, nudging him. They were starting to get to that age, and since she already had a girlfriend, she wasn't looking. But she was curious. Maybe he liked boys, like how she liked girls.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Chase blushed. "Wha- N-No!" The boy stammered. Of course, this would make him look suspicious. Honestly, he didn't know how to respond. And he didn't know why he was so flustered for. Perhaps it was the image of a particular girl popping into his mind as Katrina asked the question. Or maybe he was just so unused to being asked such private question that his mind went blank.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat's face lit up like a lightbulb. "Aha, you do! I knew it!" Katrina smirked and nudged Chase. "So, who's the lucky lady to earn your affection? Come on, you can tell your buddy." Kat nudged Chase a couple times, smirking the entire time.

Out of Character ...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games