Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Damien gave Lianne's hand a kiss and also gave her a bow. "Thank you. I will take my leave then. Thank you for your time" the Absolute Leader said. He had a good photographic memory and was able to find the entrance fine. After he did that, he got back in his helicopter and flew back to Diethelm.

((Timeskip then. smile I wonder what Zil's gonna do when he finds out the twins blew up the chemistry room.))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Lianne was surprised by his sudden change in attitude. At first she didn't know how to take it, but it bothered her. For someone so blunt and egotistical, she was surprised at his sudden and seemingly flirtatious gesture. Even though it was custom, he shook her hand as if he was saying he was equal, but now he was kissing her hand as if he were a knight serving her. She figured he had either taken a liking to her looks, or he had realized she was stronger then him and tried to deceive her despite everything he said. Possibly both. 'Disgusting man...' She thought. It gave her a slight headache, but she tried not to dwell on in and rather focus on the work at hand.

((Timeskip whenever. I'm interested as well! xd ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Damien headed down to the generals' dining room. He had been so busy that he hadn't seen Jian all day.

"Dustin was finishing cleaning up the mess of the chem room. "I wonder what the head leader is going to say about this" he said, mainly to himself but also to the twins.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Edit:

The twins said nothing and glared at Dustin again. They cleaned up the last of the junk, but they were absolutely filthy.

Jian headed there as well. He also had a handful all day trying to help make up for Damien's absence. Still, he was slightly curious to hear how the meeting went since Damien was back at the office and not off in one of his getaways. After the usual dinner ceremony, the food was delivered and Jian turned to Damien. "So how was it?" He asked out of curiosity.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 pm

((... and now Lianne goes back into the shadows... probably after numerous nightmares. xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:10 pm

At absolute full speed, although it was uncomfortable for the rebel crew except for the sleeping Zil, they had reached Helmshire's capital city just before sunset. The rebels poked Zil's cheeks and kept calling his name when he suddenly got up, resulting in a collide of heads and a slight headache for those involved. "Ow-ow-owww!" Zil said to himself and tried to get up, stumbling and even almost falling.

"We're here, lord protector Zilaius Rustell" The girl on whose lap Zil laid his head on giggled.

"Oh right." Zil said with a sort of slow, drunken tune before he regained composure and said, "Alright! Let's go!!" They headed off to the main plaza to where the crown prince was. He was just ending the day's knife training session when Zil's crew arrived so Zil had his troops look around the shops first and find stuff they liked as leisure. Zil himself looked around for rather childish junk as well although the most of the stuff he bought involved sweets for those two sugar-rushed people in the base that would appreciate it. He also found a lightweight steel bow being sold at discount price. 'A little someone might appreciate this', he thought to himself and took it along with some other stuff as gifts. For someone who taught his men to live off the forest, he had quite a lot of Helmshirish currency on him. As soon as Kyrell had finished, he approached him, giving the stuff he bought to his men so he could have a decent conversation.

"What's going on? What brings you here?" The prince of Helmshire said as he turned around to find the leader of the rebels before him.

"The rebels are going to have a little conference about something that affects us all. If you're not busy, mind coming with us?" Zil asked humbly.

Kyrell grinned. Apparently, the rebel leader thought of him as an important person to include in these matters so he readily agreed, "Sure" He followed Zil back to the van.

Zil turned and headed back to the van, taking the stuff he bought again. He always had believed that each man must carry their own load somehow though he didn't mind that some others helped him if it was too much. "You can come with us too, little lady" Zil didn't even turn around but he meant Saiyu because she was really supposed to be Kyrell's bodyguard of sorts.

Monica headed back to her office, apparently a little bored since there wasn't much happening at all. HQ was fine, the Secret Police HQ wasn't very busy either and the reports on crime were so low profile, her subordinates could handle it all by themselves. It seemed time to head for the concentration camps for some amusement. Since no one was watching anyway, she rested her head on her desk, waiting for a call after the dinner ceremony.

((OOC: Snuggs. You can just say Saiyu came or not. =w= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:11 pm

lil_lollypop1
((... and now Lianne goes back into the shadows... probably after numerous nightmares. xd ))

((It takes 100 pages before she could make a debut and she's back in the shadows again. NOICE! ))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((It takes 100 pages before she could make a debut and she's back in the shadows again. NOICE! ))

((I know right? It sucks sooooooo bad! ... at least she's epic in her own way though. lolz. So is Zil at the rebel base?))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:16 pm

"Well it was certainly interesting. She brought up the idea of sending anyone affiliated with religion to Mt. Angelo instead of executing them. I, of course, was hesitant at the idea. I told her I'll think about it, but of course I'm not going to. My mind is set and what I am doing I will still do. I am not going to let some pretty lady in a veil who thinks she communicates with some sort of higher being get the better of me. If she's really convinced that she's the messenger of God then she's a lunatic, and I don't take orders from madwomen. By the way, I did see her face and the rumors of her being quite a beauty are true" Damien said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm

lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((I know right? It sucks sooooooo bad! ... at least she's epic in her own way though. lolz. So is Zil at the rebel base?))

((Travelling there this moment))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:20 pm

"W-wait. You actually saw her without a veil on?" Jian stuttered with surprise. "And what happened to your hand?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((Travelling there this moment))

((Oh... you should post him there so he can see the damage the twins did, and Shadow can throw things at him))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:24 pm

"Yes, I did, thanks to the wind. Although the wind is also the reason for this wound. I was having some tea with the Priestess and someone opened the doors, causing the wind to blow in and spill tea over my uniform as well as cause the cup to smash and cut my hand. She did a nice job of sewing me up though. I also got some nice pajamas out of it while they cleaned my suit" Damien said. He then added "You know, I forgot to thank her for the silk garments. Oh well".
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:34 pm

"I see... Sounds like you had quite a time." Jian replied. "Though that must have been quite a wind. By the way, have you seen the grand hall or the library? The halls have jeweled white pillars that are carved like women by some rather famous artists. I've never been to the library though, but a scholar told me that there are millions of books, and you can find good copies of forbidden philosophers and scholars from ancient times that you can't get anywhere else."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:43 pm

As soon as the group reached the rebel base, Zil said merrily, "Look who's back from an interesting date!" The rest of the rebels though bowed their heads as the crown prince of Helmshire approached.

"No need to be stiff. Raise your heads!" Kyrell said with a happy tune and they did, the rebels returning to the naturally happy atmosphere of the first floor rebel lounge. The girl at the counter, the people watching TV, the people chatting on the numerous sofas scattered about the large space, the people checking their missions on the bulletin board and even the creepy stealth people dressed in all black in the corner seemed to glow with cheer as was taught by their leader. This made Kyrell smile. In the midst of all this war and trouble, they found it in their hearts necessary to cheer people up.

Zil happily gave everyone some small trinket he bought from Helmshire. The rebels with scowls on their faces, he gave candy and very cute small stuffed animal key chains to the ladies, making the already loud place boom even more with laughter and merriment. Zil only had a few gifts left on him so he nodded to the prince and they headed down the stairs into the third basement where the rebels' conference room was.

Kyrell followed Zil's last instruction to go inside the rebel conference room and stay there for a while so Zil could fetch a few people.

The rebel leader went down the stairs to the second to the last basement. The dungeons were the last basement. That was where the twins previously were before they were transferred to their rooms on the upper floor. Zil walked silently to where the chemistry lab was, noticing that the door was open. He looked to the opposite side of the hallway, glad to see that Shadow's door was closed. He had a feeling that for some reason, she would suddenly attack him. He proceeded to take a peek in the chemistry lab to find the twins and Dustin there, cleaning up. "W-What's going on?" Zil said with a chuckle, not quite believing what was likely to have happened.

((OOC: Heavy metal description! ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games