Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 pm
'Trust me. Stay alive!' She told him.

John looked around with surprise as the corpses came back to life. The heros all around grabbed their weapons and began to attack the corpses as Gabriel began to spawn them. He took a step back as he saw what was going on. He grabbed both Farah and Eviz, letting Gabriel stay as a distraction. "K-keep a clear head." He said, trying not to freak out too much himself. "I think I have an idea of what she's doing. We need to go and find her while he's taking the blunt of the fight."

Freya ran up to Gabriel, both surprised and frightened when she saw him instead of Fiona. "How dare you invade this place, defiler of soul!" Freya said when she saw him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:42 pm
"Freya" Gabriel said with a grin once he saw the woman, he turned to face her "I'm glad you decided to join the party" Gabriel extended his arms, the ground in front of him cracked once more, more corpses rose, except Gabriel had created these ones 'special' for Freya. Three female corpses rose, they were young, and wore armore that could only identify them as Valkyries. They were three of the Valkyries Gabriel had slain in the past, now, they served him.

The corpses did not try to fend off the heroes as they struck them, they would only take the blows and not be affected by them, they would simply grunt and moan. Suddenly the corpses attacked back, grabbing heroes and with their bare hands they would tear their flesh, ripping them apart piece my piece, mercilessly.

Eviz couldn't turn away as these people were killed by the corpses, the corpses that man was controlling. His whole body was shaking, he wanted to stop the 'zombies' help them...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:06 am
"Y-you horrid-! How could you!" Freya said, recognizing the armor and remembering who they were as tears of anger began to roll down her face. Swallowing hard, she blasted the corpses with a powerful spell to turn the bones into dust. "I... I will never forgive you." She yelled.

Seeing Eviz's shock, John covered his eyes and swallowed hard. He was just as terrified, but he knew that he had to hold it together.

Hector ran down the old halls until she found herself in a dark place where an ominous light glowed, locked away behind a powerful spell.

"I had a feeling that you would come here." Odin said from behind her.

Hector quickly turned, seeing Odin and narrowing her eyes. "You knew what Freya was doing. Why didn't you stop her?" She snapped.

"Why did you release the dark lord's power in the center of town. Do you know how much damage he will do?!" Odin snapped.

"I don't like war... but I know how to play the game. They are all warriors and heroes, not civilians, and Freya brought this upon herself. Even then, she should be able to handle herself for at least a little while."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 am
Gabe only laughed as the corpses she had just destroyed began to reform, standing up once more, they began to cry out Freyas name, crying for help "I'm going to kill you Freya" Gabriel said, his eyes becoming pitch black.

"NO!" Eviz said as he pulled away from John, he began casting a spell, a nearby corpse ignited and soon turned to ash. Eviz no longer cared if Priscilla trusted that man, he was not going to let him kill anymore.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:39 am
"Eviz, stop it!" John yelled, trying to stop him, but he slipped away anyway.

"So what is this?" Hector asked, looking at the sphere of light.

"Don't touch that." Odin muttered.

"Now I want to touch it." Hector replied. "Because, you know, you would be out there... stopping Gabriel if this wasn't more important." she told him, reaching her hand out and touching the spell.

"Fiona, no!" Odin yelled. "Freya will pay for her sins, but that doesn't mean the others should have to die."

"Then why aren't you out there?" She snapped.

"Fiona, you are young and beautiful. Freya was a bitter and jealous woman. My love for her has grown thin with her increasing pettiness. You are right. She will probably die and then, you and I can..."

"Are you seriously suggesting what I think you're suggesting?!" Hector snapped. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" She yelled. "She is your wife. I didn't like her because she kept trying to kill me, but that is despicable!" She yelled as she pressed against the seal, breaking it as the ominous light attached to her.

"No!" Odin yelled as it consumed her, seeping into her soul.

"What is... W-wWAHHHHHH!!" she yelled as it vanished inside of herself. She breathed heavily at the strange power that had entered her. Suddenly, an image entered her mind, showing what was happening in the main square. She swore under her breath, running passed Odin and out the door. She ran passed one of his treasure rooms on the way out, and seeing a jeweled sword, grabbed it before exiting the castle and running out to the square.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:55 am
[~LOLOLOLOL OH ODIN >.>]

Eviz had picked up a sword a warrior had dropped and began cutting down the 'zombies' trying to protect the wounded. He didn't know if this was the right thing to do, he just couldn't stand seeing the bodies, brought back, soulless and empty trying to kill everything around them.

A mist surrounded Freya, Gabriel's reanimated Valkyries grabbed at her, trying to hold her down so Gabrielle could get to her "I'm finally going to do what should have been done ages ago..." He said as he unsheathed a dagger "Prepare to meet your fate Freya"

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:04 am
(( I know. I know. Can't blame him though. ))

Hector rushed out of the palace gates, her long white hair waving behind her like a banner. She continued running, her eyes lit up like fire as she breathed heavily.

"F-Fiona?" "I-It's Fiona!" Many of the Valkyries yelled as she approached, still wearing her Ander uniform.

'It's just like that day... so many years ago...' She thought, seeing the corpses. She grit her teeth, feeling responsible for what was happening even though she also felt they deserved it. "Dark Lord Gabriel." She called, walking up to him but keeping her distance as she looked at him. "What are you doing?!" She demanded.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 am
Gabriel turned to Priscilla, his eyes still empty and emotionless "I'm simply doing what must be done love" he said as he twirled the dagger in his hand. The dead Valkyries scratched at Freyas flesh, wanting to rip her apart "come Fiona, join me" he said as he offered her the dagger.

One of the corpses scratched at Eviz's back, almost ripping him apart, thankfully not of the warriors had gone up to help him, it seemed like they thought he was one of them. Eviz saw Hector appear, he didn't know what to think of her anymore, she was just as responsible for as Gabriel was...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:29 am
"To think that you of all people, you who can control the power, is starting to become drunk with it's power." She told Gabriel, snatching the dagger and throwing it to the ground. "Freya... Odin proposed to me, thinking and hoping you were going to die."

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"Don't give me that look. You knew it was happening since the beginning. He's your husband. You knew his eyes were on someone else, and when you found out you got jealous. Those stupid laws put upon valkyries were restrictions put in place by Odin's order, because I wasn't the only one, was I? He wanted them and he himself would be jealous if any man dared touch us. You loved him, but you deserve better." Hector told her as the valkyrie corpses continued to hold Freya. "But that's not all... Odin isn't the Light Lord. He simply controlled the light using a magical weapon, thus giving the appearance of it. The power of the Lord of Light... was sealed under the palace."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 am
Gabriel rolled his eyes when she scolded him, but she did have a point. The Valkyries released Freya and their bodies turned to ashes. The rest of the animated corpses fell to the ground, dead once again. When he heard tat Odin, the ruler of this world had tried to propose to Fiona he became furious, now he had his next target set...  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:45 am
Freya fell to her knees. She was silent, not knowing what to think. She didn't respond to Hector's question, but Hector didn't push her. Hector gave her a small pat on the back before walking over to Gabriel. "It looks like you went a bit overboard, but thank you for distracting them for me." She told him, giving him a light kiss on the cheek, hoping it would calm him down. She then turned to help heal the injured, not seeing where John, Eviz, and Farah had gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:53 am
Gabriel smiled when she kissed him but quickly became serious, he moved over to Freya and came close to her ear "you aren't going to let that man get away with this are you?" He said, trying to set his plan into play.

Eviz looked at the bodies that scattered the ground, met of them reanimated corpses, but so many more were simple warriors who had been killed. A man stepped up to Eviz an helped him stand.

"Come."

Eviz's back and leg had been torn, but his leg was worst, the muscle nearly ripped. He limped along with the man to the infirmary.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:59 am
Hector's eyes lit up when she saw Eviz. "E-Eviz? W-why didn't you run when I told you!?" She asked him, using her power to heal him.

"W-what are you suggesting I do?" Freya asked him. "H-he's my husband. Even if I hated it, I... I still love him."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:10 am
Eviz slapped her hands away when she tried to heal him, he looked t her with contempt, he didn't want her to be near him, he just wanted to leave. The man kept dragging him away to the infirmary.

Gabriel put his hand on Frayas shoulder, without her noticing he was slowly passing dark energy into her "I suggest you do the only appropriate thing and take revenge..." He said "he wanted to let you die, he probably would of even killed you himself..." He kept trying to manipulate her mind, wanting her to take action.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:27 am
Hector said nothing as she was rejected by him. She looked down towards the ground as she turned to look around at the battlefield.

"Hector!" John called, walking over to her and grabbing her. "Why? Why did you release the fragment of darkness in you. I thought you were willing to kill yourself before letting it go."

"Why are you asking me this? I thought you trusted me." Hector replied.

"What is wrong with you?!" John demanded. "I did trust you, but look around! Can't you see how many people just died?"

"These warriors are already dead, John. They wouldn't be here otherwise." She snapped before letting out a sigh. "The laws are different here. As long as the valkyrie lives, it doesn't matter how much damage they sustain. They can and will be brought back just fine. They're just uncomfortable at the moment, and thankfully, no valkyries died." She told him. "And I had to do what I did. I was out of options."

John said nothing and looked at her expression. He pat her on the head before walking passed her to follow after Eviz.

Hector said nothing as she walked passed Farah, tears rolling down her face. She wanted to go somewhere to be alone.

Freya, filled with the dark power, stood up and said nothing, turning to him almost like a doll.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games