Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:16 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
((This is stupid. I'm behind in my own RP. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?))
((were attacking yunsalesca and im in the darkness realm with those 2 girls from wheres leon and i need help))
((Ooooohhhhh...Okay.))

*Vexion appears next to Naota in the Darkness realm.*

"Need some help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:20 pm
Recca flies through the wall from a hit  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:27 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
((This is stupid. I'm behind in my own RP. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?))
((were attacking yunsalesca and im in the darkness realm with those 2 girls from wheres leon and i need help))
((Ooooohhhhh...Okay.))

"Need some help?"
kinda but watch out *points behind him and when he turns around she kisses him and holds him there so he wouldnt push her away*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:34 pm
bixyll contuned the combo on yunaslecea  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:42 pm
recca came back with saiha called out and stuck the blade inside yunalesca  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:03 pm
bixyll stabbed yunasleca in the head with the blade and jumped back and sho dark aura at her head then the sword admitted darkness and eploded he then re summoned it and went back to the the combos sill not noticing the deep cut on his side  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:08 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
((Ooooohhhhh...Okay.))

"Need some help?"
kinda but watch out *points behind him and when he turns around she kisses him and holds him there so he wouldnt push her away*
((Wait. Who does she kiss? Naota or Vexion?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:14 pm
recca summoned koku and shot a beam of fire straight into yunalesca's right eye and kept the beam aimed there  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:55 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
((Ooooohhhhh...Okay.))

"Need some help?"
((you))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:09 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
((Ooooohhhhh...Okay.))

"Need some help?"
((you))
((Oh. OK.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:10 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
((Ooooohhhhh...Okay.))

"Need some help?"
*Vexion closes his eyes and sheaths his katana. He then returns to human form.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:32 pm
Recca got thrown into the air and slammed down  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:56 pm
"ok, this is getting very odd."Berry looks at all of them.

Yunalesca casts sleep on bixyll.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:59 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
((Ooooohhhhh...Okay.))

"Need some help?"
*selena just smiles and looks into his eyes with a sort of hypnotizing stare*

no vexion you witch let me go ahhhhhhh starts to trnsform into his second form User Image
*starts running at her  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:04 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
((Ooooohhhhh...Okay.))

"Need some help?"
*selena just smiles and looks into his eyes with a sort of hypnotizing stare*

no vexion you witch let me go ahhhhhhh starts to trnsform into his second form User Image
*starts running at her
"naota?"berry looks at him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games